Bitches like mexican face lifts......

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Avoiding pregnancy is so easy. This hysteria over a gross elective procedure isnt about anything but money. The care here isnt about women at all. It's about greed.

If people had the tools and education to be responsible the abortion industry would die. Elites benefit a lot from irresponsibility and coercion.

You know none of them give the slightest fuck about women or society or rights at all in the way none of them address any of the very real problems and reality of abortion. They just parrot bumper sticker bullshit and repeat the same idiotic arguments that have been addressed time and time again.

We will never progress by ignoring facts. Ever. It's not possible. Abortion advocates are essentially trained to respond to any challange or opposition with hysterical, mindless bullshit. There is no compassion or thoughtfulness in them whatsoever. Just tantrums and hatred. There is no REAL care or desire to be led by facts.

They dont care this industry is predatory making elites very wealthy at the expense of women and human dignity. They have a whole false and backwards narrative and its politically useful. It has nothing at all to do with care and progress. You cant talk to people stuck in pro abortion thinking.....they legit refuse to hear anything. They stomp their feet, plug their ears and vomit bullshit.

If you have to deny facts and reality and ignore information that isnt favorable to your narrative....you are not in the right and you are not interested in progress or the betterment of society and you do not truly care for others. I just hope that it eats at them. That not all of them who fight against humanity are so hardened and stuck on bull shit that lies and manipulation dont eat them at all.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now they can get mexican abortions!!!! What could go wrong?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Do you support or are against this measure, Lokmeer?
Morally I'm against it but Mexico is free to cater to the scrape industry just like its chosen to be a drug dealing country. I believe street drugs have been its biggest export for decades now. Mexico is a shithole country and mexicans are a shithole people for tolerating it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does your wife have a big stinky ass too? No doubt. Main reason for fucking goats

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gets cut to the chase. You too are a short fucker that cannot defend himself without a gun. You are a pussy

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gets cut to the chase. You too are a short fucker that cannot defend himself without a gun. You are a pussy
Oh, am I? Well faggit, I'm 6" and from the pics of you I've seen, I bet I'm 2" taller than you at least. Also, since I've worked all my life at the gas station making $200K/yr swinging engines, chances are I'd pummel your old decrepit ass in a fukin heart beat.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a big fat goat fucking pussy, with a fat assed wife, stuck in some shit hole near Chicago