For the fat chicks on the forum

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, considering that eating disorders, body dysmorphia and subsequent drug addiction trying to maintain the unhealthy and unrealistic demands of this industry have plagued fashion models since before they were even dubbed “super models”… I would like to think that Cosmo was trying to promote 11 women with very different body types.

The largest woman on that cover from February was a UK size 26. Looking at the photo that is supposedly the poster we all know/knew as Oak that someone posted on BF recently… I’m going to say that she is a US size 12/14.

As a former athlete who has suffered from body dysmorphia and felt I was fat when I was the leanest and most fit in my entire life… I’m going to say that attacking a female poster for her weight is about as obvious as you can get when playing the insecurity card game. You get a C- for lack of creativity @ this stage in the game.

God forbid women who aren’t conventionally “thin” apear on the cover of a magazine and some fat phobic asshole like Joe Roidagain has to comment *rolls eyes*

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, considering that eating disorders, body dysmorphia and subsequent drug addiction trying to maintain the unhealthy and unrealistic demands of this industry have plagued fashion models since before they were even dubbed “super models”… I would like to think that Cosmo was trying to promote 11 women with very different body types.

The largest woman on that cover from February was a UK size 26. Looking at the photo that is supposedly the poster we all know/knew as Oak that someone posted on BF recently… I’m going to say that she is a US size 12/14.

As a former athlete who has suffered from body dysmorphia and felt I was fat when I was the leanest and most fit in my entire life… I’m going to say that attacking a female poster for her weight is about as obvious as you can get when playing the insecurity card game. You get a C- for lack of creativity @ this stage in the game.

God forbid women who aren’t conventionally “thin” apear on the cover of a magazine and some fat phobic asshole like Joe Roidagain has to comment *rolls eyes*
Hear any good dick lames lately, hypocrite? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

jEsUs FuCkInG cHrIsT!

Does every conversation that deals with obese whales always have to include your "Dear Abby" confessions about being body shamed for being a disgusting cow that refuses to cut carbs and calories?

Get some fucking counseling, Murdock. Stop using these forums for your own cheap "therapy" sessions. You sound like a stuck pig.

P.S.-You were an "athlete" like I was the Queen of Bali.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

JEsUs FuCkInG cHrIsT!

Does every conversation that deals with obese whales always have to include your "Dear Abby" confessions about being body shamed for being a disgusting cow that refuses to cut carbs and calories?

Get some fucking counseling, Murdock. Stop using these forums for your own cheap "therapy" sessions. You sound like a stuck pig.

Eat a dick, meth head.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Your level of enthusiasm is confusing…. I find the “Oak is fat” troll as boring as I find the Feb Cosmo cover troll that I read about months ago *sighs*

Maybe you and the rest of the “married” men can “WOW” us with your sexual prowess and continue to chase each other around calling each other PLEASE ASS BOX ME! fags *rolls eyes*

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

JEsUs FuCkInG cHrIsT!

Eat a dick, meth head.

Perhaps you should try some "meth." You never know, you might get down to a comfortable weight of 250 pounds.

Then again. A pathetic fat slug like you would rather drink box wine and come out onto the forums and let everyone know what a fucking head case you are...ala...Dovey style.

If you're soooooo very unhappy with your life, then you should go off and eat 100 pounds of baked goods and go into a diabetic coma and never wake up, instead of holding us all hostage with your sad cries for help.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

JEsUs FuCkInG cHrIsT!

Eat a dick, meth head.

Perhaps you should try some "meth." You never know, you might get down to a comfortable weight of 250 pounds.

Then again. A pathetic fat slug like you would rather drink box wine and come out onto the forums and let everyone know what a fucking head case you are...ala...Dovey style.

If you're soooooo very unhappy with your life, then you should go off and eat 100 pounds of baked goods and go into a diabetic coma and never wake up, instead of holding us all hostage with your sad cries for help.

That’s your advice? To call 1-800-JennyCrank?

Don’t quit your day job, gimp.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

JEsUs FuCkInG cHrIsT!

Eat a dick, meth head.

That’s your advice? To call 1-800-JennyCrank?

Don’t quit your day job, gimp.

So. You're just going to continue dropping huge dumps and showing off all your shiny udders for all to see? I'd at least get into shape first. I believe you're bigger than Kirstie Alley when she was starring in Fat Actress.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your level of enthusiasm is confusing…. I find the “Oak is fat” troll as boring as I find the Feb Cosmo cover troll that I read about months ago *sighs*

Maybe you and the rest of the “married” men can “WOW” us with your sexual prowess and continue to chase each other around calling each other PLEASE ASS BOX ME! fags *rolls eyes*
LOL! You're so much of an attention whore, you've decided I'm coming on to you? Well bitch, you're an 11 on the crazy scale fo sho!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LOL! You're so much of an attention whore, you've decided I'm coming on to you? Well bitch, you're an 11 on the crazy scale fo sho!

But...yeah...you're still "coming onto" the obese heifer known as Murdock, because you're a truly desperate fuck as well.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But...yeah...you're still "coming onto" the obese heifer known as Murdock, because you're a truly desperate fuck as well.
Dont get territorial, fukwit. I aint tryin to take your skank from you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

But, that's still a "yes" in regard to you still wanting to milk Murdock, right?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

But, that's still a "yes" in regard to you still wanting to milk Murdock, right?
Shut up you whore’s handbag. You don’t need to login at all you skinny little meth-head! In other words...you can take your receding hairline and fuck right the fuck off!

Ptooey!
the-rock-spit.gif