I hear the Ukrainian pres is smartening up and saying fuck NATO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ok I LOL'd @ Poarka being described as an academic.

I remember when Ukraine was desperately trying to sign up for the EU, while us Brits were trying to leave.

Ukrainians obviously have no clue what they're letting themselves in for by becoming beholden to Globohomo.

They might benefit economically in the short run, but socially they certainly won't, unless non-white immigration, LGBT propaganda and woke politics is the future they want for their nation.
Woke? Not after a brutal war. I predicted last year, that a world war would separate the men from the boys…or possibly the girls.

Lily is wise beyond her years. She knows what it’s like be ostracised by having ethnicity beyond borders.

You boyz show weakness, jumping on a bandwagon for a laugh.
Bastard Factory.net needs to encourage everyone if we are to be a successful forum. That much is elementary…

I haven't jumped on any bandwagon, I've always hated the fat opinionated sow.

Like I keep telling you, you weren't active on Flea's forum and aren't familiar with the numerous feuds which took place on there between various posters.

This how well Break actually listens to people
.....ready?

" I did conscription and basic military school in a Police State…you need to bake a decent casserole xx" ~ Breakfall

See how clever and superior he is? Everything else is now invalid. Agree with him, peasent!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I remember when Ukraine was desperately trying to sign up for the EU, while us Brits were trying to leave.

Ukrainians obviously have no clue what they're letting themselves in for by becoming beholden to Globohomo.

They might benefit economically in the short run, but socially they certainly won't, unless non-white immigration, LGBT propaganda and woke politics is the future they want for their nation.
Woke? Not after a brutal war. I predicted last year, that a world war would separate the men from the boys…or possibly the girls.

Lily is wise beyond her years. She knows what it’s like be ostracised by having ethnicity beyond borders.

Bastard Factory.net needs to encourage everyone if we are to be a successful forum. That much is elementary…

Like I keep telling you, you weren't active on Flea's forum and aren't familiar with the numerous feuds which took place on there between various posters.

.....ready?

" I did conscription and basic military school in a Police State…you need to bake a decent casserole xx" ~ Breakfall

See how clever and superior he is? Everything else is now invalid. Agree with him, peasent!
Plus, he's sniffed his daughter's panties and drinks piss

how can you compete with that? on an intellectual level?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

.....ready?

Piss is slang here for booze or grog...

To sink piss is to sink beers.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

.....ready?

Alcohol abuse over the years has claimed quite a few of his braincells unfortunately Lol.

This may also explain why he periodically flip flops and does the treacherous turncoat thing.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dude is trying to get busy with Jabba the Pork

nah -- that's fucking desperation right there

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

.....ready?

He's openly admitted to drinking women's piss in the past...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Cut him some slack....

He's a fluid motherfucker and very entertaining.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
pretty fucking disgusting too

sucking up to that nasty looking loathsome whale pig

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dovey and I once thought she was a victim wronged by haters too

until we realized what it was about her that made people naturally despise her

this exact situation has replayed itself dozens of times over

hell, even fellow proggie douches at CBT cant stand her

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

.....ready?

I got nothing.

I may as well go seppuku myself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Get over it you silly twat. SG is gone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

.....ready?

He's openly admitted to drinking women's piss in the past...

Yep im posting it again.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Get over it you silly twat. SG is gone.

How many oinks does it take to get to the centre of a Cheesecake Factory?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All you fascists love Putin eh @The Prowler?

And that is why I say Liar @Joe has reading comprehension struggles.

Since when does the objection of Russia of another country joining an alliance constitute invasion and subjecation of its people @The Prowler?

Because this is what you wrote:

They probably do not even understand that the possible expansion of NATO is a factor.

...do you honestly believe that Russia is justified in invading the Ukraine, destroying that country's property and killing/murdering Ukrainian citizens because that nation wants to join NATO?

Or did I miss something in your statement?

Can you please clarify it.
Yes or No, Prower.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All you fascists love Putin eh @The Prowler?

And that is why I say Liar @Joe has reading comprehension struggles.

Since when does the objection of Russia of another country joining an alliance constitute invasion and subjecation of its people @The Prowler?

Because this is what you wrote:

They probably do not even understand that the possible expansion of NATO is a factor.

...do you honestly believe that Russia is justified in invading the Ukraine, destroying that country's property and killing/murdering Ukrainian citizens because that nation wants to join NATO?

Or did I miss something in your statement?

Can you please clarify it.
Yes or No, Prower.

Why would you think honestly discussing Russias motives is "justifying" it?

So we shouldnt ever analyze what led to a conflict because that somehow justifies it?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Always assuming

I have observed you and other liberals here demonstrate a lack of understanding of political situations around the world.

I have seen the "assessments" that you and your peers have made: "Putin Bad Man. Crazy. Start WWIII. Derrrr.."

Yeah, "probably". I like my odds.

Putin is a Bad Man with murderous tendencies @The Prowler.

Anyone who sends KGB agents abroad to assassinate his enemies is a monster.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Always assuming

I have observed you and other liberals here demonstrate a lack of understanding of political situations around the world.

I have seen the "assessments" that you and your peers have made: "Putin Bad Man. Crazy. Start WWIII. Derrrr.."

Yeah, "probably". I like my odds.

How about sending researchers to Canada to use experimental LDS in mind control research on people without their consent?

Is that monsterous?

How about bombing civilians? Children and women? Bombing clinics and schools? That's not monsterous?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

So we shouldnt ever analyze what led to a conflict because that somehow justifies it?

And that is why I say Liar @Joe is afraid or incapable of having a proper discussion.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And that is why I say Liar @Joe is afraid or incapable of having a proper discussion.

and by the way, if that is your dog in your avatar, it is one ugly fucking dog Gaslighter @The Prowler.

Just thought I'd let you know.