I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Will liberals cry or applaud him for his efforts

I think they'll cry -- because they are utterly fucking stupid like that

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Always assuming

I have observed you and other liberals here demonstrate a lack of understanding of political situations around the world.

I have seen the "assessments" that you and your peers have made: "Putin Bad Man. Crazy. Start WWIII. Derrrr.."

Yeah, "probably". I like my odds.
My son….your country needs you work as one. Get your act together…Putin wants to conquer and divide.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Always assuming

I have observed you and other liberals here demonstrate a lack of understanding of political situations around the world.

I have seen the "assessments" that you and your peers have made: "Putin Bad Man. Crazy. Start WWIII. Derrrr.."

He is a bad man. He invaded another country with his military. He poisons his opposition. He has them jailed and killed. What is good about him?

You tell me.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Always assuming

He is a bad man. He invaded another country with his military. He poisons his opposition. He has them jailed and killed. What is good about him?

You tell me.
I think they're all in love with that picture from the Helsinki Summit of Vlad and Donnie riding together on that big horsey, both of them bare chested and breathing hard and glistening with man sweat.

trumpputin.jpg

"Donnie this is where I shot 3 Senior Members of the Politburo with my Big Gun, Does that make you horny again, my pet?"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Always assuming

You tell me.
I think they're all in love with that picture from the Helsinki Summit of Vlad and Donnie riding together on that big horsey, both of them bare chested and breathing hard and glistening with man sweat.

trumpputin.jpg

"Donnie this is where I shot 3 Senior Members of the Politburo with my Big Gun, Does that make you horny again, my pet?"

Was this before or after Trump bombed Syria and didnt kill any civilians?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Always assuming

You tell me.

trumpputin.jpg

Stop being all partisan and just appreciate a special bond between two manly men.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Always assuming

My son….your country needs you work as one. Get your act together…Putin wants to conquer and divide.

So you are saying that our stances are all "pro Putin" and the only way we can "work as one" is if we STFU and support all the policies and platforms that currently causing ALL the problems we have today?

Any particular reason why you guys have decided you alone are the arbiters on what's correct and everyone else is wrong and divisive because they dont agree with you?

Sorry no. You want to see people "work as one" that requires respectful and honest communication and compromise. It absolutely does NOT mean one side has to shut up and submit to the other side because you guys have just up decided you are some superiors who should never be challanged or disagreed with.

If dems/progs were such great and effective leaders the country wouldnt be in shreds, they wouldnt have to resort to censorship, coercion and propaganda and lies would they?

We are not the ones blocking "unity".

If you guys took this thought process into a marriage? Youd be abusers. Think on that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Always assuming

You tell me.

trumpputin.jpg

Stop being all partisan and just appreciate a special bond between two manly men.

Stating a fact is partisan?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Always assuming

So you are saying that our stances are all "pro Putin" and the only way we can "work as one" is if we STFU and support all the policies and platforms that currently causing ALL the problems we have today?

Any particular reason why you guys have decided you alone are the arbiters on what's correct and everyone else is wrong and divisive because they dont agree with you?

Sorry no. You want to see people "work as one" that requires respectful and honest communication and compromise. It absolutely does NOT mean one side has to shut up and submit to the other side because you guys have just up decided you are some superiors who should never be challanged or disagreed with.

If dems/progs were such great and effective leaders the country wouldnt be in shreds, they wouldnt have to resort to censorship, coercion and propaganda and lies would they?

If you guys took this thought process into a marriage? Youd be abusers. Think on that.

ApprehensiveHandsomeCurassow-size_restricted.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He invaded another country with his military.

And the important question is "Why did he do that?"
Get ready for that infestation of crickets the disgusting monster was talking about last week
I think it's cold Blooded how 3 Top Players in NATO were in Kyiv today, the same day The President of Ukraine had a zoom chat with the Canadian Government, and will also address the US Congress Tomorrow....This aggression will not stand, man!

You no load Putinists disgust me.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Get ready for that infestation of crickets the disgusting monster was talking about last week
I think it's cold Blooded how 3 Top Players in NATO were in Kyiv today, the same day The President of Ukraine had a zoom chat with the Canadian Government, and will also address the US Congress Tomorrow....This aggression will not stand, man!

You no load Putinists disgust me.
Will you be going over there to offer young Ukrainian boys free blowjobs ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because he's a bully and want to build bring the Iron Curtain back. He's made no secret that the fall of the Communist bloc was devastating to him.

"It was a disintegration of historical Russia under the name of the Soviet Union," Putin said of the 1991 breakup, in comments aired on Sunday as part of a documentary film called "Russia. New History," the RIA state news agency reported.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There it is folks. Putin just woke up on a Thursday and decided to invade Ukraine because he’s a bully

:LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Always assuming

I can’t read that tedium Dove! We Australians have been America’s longest-standing allies…it’s not a hard ask, that we work as a single unit and destroy our mutual enemy together. Leave military strategy to the men and the academic ladies (Lotusbud and Lily for example) of Bastard Factory.

PS: xoxo

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok I LOL'd @ Poarka being described as an academic.

I remember when Ukraine was desperately trying to sign up for the EU, while us Brits were trying to leave.

Ukrainians obviously have no clue what they're letting themselves in for by becoming beholden to Globohomo.

They might benefit economically in the short run, but socially they certainly won't, unless non-white immigration, LGBT propaganda and woke politics is the future they want for their nation.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I remember when Ukraine was desperately trying to sign up for the EU, while us Brits were trying to leave.

Ukrainians obviously have no clue what they're letting themselves in for by becoming beholden to Globohomo.

They might benefit economically in the short run, but socially they certainly won't, unless non-white immigration, LGBT propaganda and woke politics is the future they want for their nation.
Woke? Not after a brutal war. I predicted last year, that a world war would separate the men from the boys…or possibly the girls.

Lily is wise beyond her years. She knows what it’s like be ostracised by having ethnicity beyond borders.

You boyz show weakness, jumping on a bandwagon for a laugh.
Bastard Factory.net needs to encourage everyone if we are to be a successful forum. That much is elementary…

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Always assuming

I can’t read that tedium Dove! We Australians have been America’s longest-standing allies…it’s not a hard ask, that we work as a single unit and destroy our mutual enemy together. Leave military strategy to the men and the academic ladies (Lotusbud and Lily for example) of Bastard Factory.

PS: xoxo

No, Break. We listen to you guys and the world will end up destroyed and no one will have any rights anymore.

People are tired of you guys and your "acedemics" fucking up the world, you know?

Consider results matter, it was our guy who had peace and low gas prices.....so you guys should sit the fuck down before your choices and rhetoric led us right into nuke war, yeah?

Let's not pretend there are not a ton of Astrailans who wish Trump was behind the wheel. Out of all 60 some Astrailans regularly interact with online? Only two (you included) still support the tyrannical war mongers leading the show right now. Js.

Dems/progs dont really get this because they dont socialize outside their bubbles much. And it's considered a virtue in dem/prog lala land to NOT interact with opposing positions.

The ones who should be talking are the ones who can handle reading more than 4 sentences. Wanting complex topics reduced to level Kinder is why we are in this position and non of you can understand anyone else.

You want unity? Put in the effort.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Woke? Not after a brutal war. I predicted last year, that a world war would separate the men from the boys…or possibly the girls.

Lily is wise beyond her years. She knows what it’s like be ostracised by having ethnicity beyond borders.

Bastard Factory.net needs to encourage everyone if we are to be a successful forum. That much is elementary…

Uh huh. If you guys were wise academics? Youd be able to gain support and unity for your worthy cause and youd be able to support your claims.

Youd be able and willing to hear people out.

The fact is, you guys are often wrong and too lazy to properly argue for your "side". So you instead slam your opposition and support coercive government measures.

You cant even recognize your own biases. So no shit anyone who agrees with you, you are gonna call "wise". You dont know what wisdom looks like. Here is a hint....a wise person would understand that hatred, ad hominems, propaganda and division does not yield unifying results.

You cannot shit on people and be like "hey.....you need to unify so we can save the world from the mess my "side" has caused. Otherwise you are the problem. And no....we still dont care what you have to say, so just hush now and stop telling us how we are destroying entire countries and get behind us now that we contributed to a war time invasion involving a nuclear power".

I mean......fucking hell. Watching the results of your guys people play out in America and on the world stage feels like being tied to a chair with a drunken downs syndrome patient playing with a loaded gun in front of us screaming about problems that dont even exist. Its gonna take WW3 to humble you people....IF that even works. It just sucks majorly that everyone is forced to suffer.

Do you even know the impact those lockdowns had on the world and how many children starved too DEATH?

Probably not. Because understanding this requires more than two sentences and if it cant be impossibly condensed most of you wont even read it. Unless it's a link from an establishment propaganda source it's just not even looked at

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Uh huh. If you guys were wise academics? Youd be able to gain support and unity for your worthy cause and youd be able to support your claims.

Youd be able and willing to hear people out.

The fact is, you guys are often wrong and too lazy to properly argue for your "side". So you instead slam your opposition and support coercive government measures.

You cant even recognize your own biases. So no shit anyone who agrees with you, you are gonna call "wise". You dont know what wisdom looks like. Here is a hint....a wise person would understand that hatred, ad hominems, propaganda and division does not yield unifying results.

You cannot shit on people and be like "hey.....you need to unify so we can save the world from the mess my "side" has caused. Otherwise you are the problem. And no....we still dont care what you have to say, so just hush now and stop telling us how we are destroying entire countries and get behind us now that we contributed to a war time invasion involving a nuclear power".

I mean......fucking hell.
I did conscription and basic military school in a Police State…you need to bake a decent casserole xx

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I haven't jumped on any bandwagon, I've always hated the fat opinionated sow.

Like I keep telling you, you weren't active on Flea's forum and aren't familiar with the numerous feuds which took place on there between various posters.