Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
iu

Its a clear cut case of Self Defense. He was being pursued by a gunman who fired the first shot, Kyle gonna walk, FACT!

Nobody should go free for killing someone else.
I'd say the same thing if the ANTIFA types survived and Kyle was the one who was shot and killed.

No one should face legal penalties if they have to shoot someone in self defense.

That's like forcing someone to be legally obligated to allow themselves to be brutalized or murdered and let the law deal with it after the fact.

That's tyranny and an infringement upon ones actual agency/autonomy

I have the right to defend my body and my life against any aggressor.

Enough of this enabling rhetoric in favor of violent criminals.

I don't know if he was really acting in self defense.

Rittenhouse chose to be in a place where he shouldn't have been, plus he was in illegal possession of a firearm.

So he's got a couple of strikes against him.

However, I don't have much sympathy for at least one of his victims - that guy Rosenbloom
He seemed like a real shit disturber/professional protester. who looked for rights wherever he went.
And he finally met his match.

Don't know about the other guy Rittenhouse shot tho.

It doesn't matter how much of a shit the victim was. Rittenhouse had no legal right to murder him.

Well just commetting that even if Rittenhouse's self-defence plea is accepted, he still has to answer for the illegal possession of a firearm. As a minor, he was not entitled to have one in his possession. So that should go against him

It's a bullshit law, honestly.

Arms are a constitutional right. But yeah he may face a penalty for that.

But he wont be charged for shooting those men as it was obvious self defense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck the law. Lets just kill each other. I didnt buy all this shit for nothin!

I get really heated over this because they are showing us that our rights are secondary to their political biases.

If I got trapped with my children in one of these mobs.....and I was forced to protect myself and children. ...they would call me a murderer and use my political stances to justify violence against me.

To them, they think because I'm what they decided was a "con" or "repuke".. that THAT is why I oppose BLM and the violence of these riots. That I'm against it because of "Trumptarded" partisanship. That if i wasnt a "trumptard" i would understand and validate this "movement".

They have no grasp that it's the violence and falsehoods of that "movement" that make me oppose it.

I hate it because they are causing overwhelming serious harm, destroying communities and hurting and killing innocent people. And they dont think any of these innocent people should even be allowed to defend their communities or their own lives.

I do not understand this, I do not understand how your political stances could cause you to be okay with violence like this.

But when you have the rise of an authoritarian one party government.... this is the kind of nazi shit you see happening.

Mobs allowed and enabled to inflict violence and destruction on innocent communities and individual rights being attacked.....and heaps of propaganda.

Maybe it's because the violence and destruction is mostly only being inflicted on poor and working people and minorities.

I cannot believe that these people are so cold and lacking in empathy....and just hateful....that they had the audacity to compare what happened on Jan 6th with 9/11. Especailly in wake of BLM riots that left communities devastated and regular people dead or beaten brutally. It just shows you how disconnected from humanity they are and they are more offended by peasants going after the ruling class than they are over the riots and murders.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck the law. Lets just kill each other. I didnt buy all this shit for nothin!

I get really heated over this because they are showing us that our rights are secondary to their political biases.

If I got trapped with my children in one of these mobs.....and I was forced to protect myself and children. ...they would call me a murderer and use my political stances to justify violence against me.

To them, they think because I'm what they decided was a "con" or "repuke".. that THAT is why I oppose BLM and the violence of these riots. That I'm against it because of "Trumptarded" partisanship. That if i wasnt a "trumptard" i would understand and validate this "movement".

They have no grasp that it's the violence and falsehoods of that "movement" that make me oppose it.

I hate it because they are causing overwhelming serious harm, destroying communities and hurting and killing innocent people. And they dont think any of these innocent people should even be allowed to defend their communities or their own lives.

I do not understand this, I do not understand how your political stances could cause you to be okay with violence like this.

But when you have the rise of an authoritarian one party government.... this is the kind of nazi shit you see happening.

Mobs allowed and enabled to inflict violence and destruction on innocent communities and individual rights being attacked.....and heaps of propaganda.

Maybe it's because the violence and destruction is mostly only being inflicted on poor and working people and minorities.

I cannot believe that these people are so cold and lacking in empathy....and just hateful....that they had the audacity to compare what happened on Jan 6th with 9/11. Especailly in wake of BLM riots that left communities devastated and regular people dead or beaten brutally. It just shows you how disconnected from humanity they are and they are more offended by peasants going after the ruling class than they are over the riots and murders.
I'll give you credit for having the patience to rebut their bullshit with facts and links to articles that back up your position. Me? I'm over them assholes. Its less aggravating to talk to a brick.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
iu

Its a clear cut case of Self Defense. He was being pursued by a gunman who fired the first shot, Kyle gonna walk, FACT!

I'd say the same thing if the ANTIFA types survived and Kyle was the one who was shot and killed.

No one should face legal penalties if they have to shoot someone in self defense.

That's like forcing someone to be legally obligated to allow themselves to be brutalized or murdered and let the law deal with it after the fact.

Rittenhouse chose to be in a place where he shouldn't have been, plus he was in illegal possession of a firearm.

However, I don't have much sympathy for at least one of his victims - that guy Rosenbloom
He seemed like a real shit disturber/professional protester. who looked for rights wherever he went.

May or may not have been illegally in possession and even if illegal, which it may not have been, it is just a misdemeanor worthy of nothing more than a ticket. That has been covered multiple times. As for being out in public, I agree it would have been better if everyone stayed home but simply being out in public is not a crime nor is carrying a rifle in public a crime as long as certain requirements are met.

As for if it was self defense or not I can post break down videos moment by moment to prove it absolutely was without question.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
iu

Once again, BS with no evidence attached.

We have shown you loads of proof including Wisconsin self defense laws and you just completely ignore it.

That kid would have been dead or seriously injured if he hadn't been armed.

I really think its part of her troll, to get us to spend worthless amounts of time digging and looking.

And when they say "link?", and you actually provide a link, its either "typical CON source" or it gets completely overlooked.

It's not a troll. I expect links to be based on evidence, not some asshole like Tucker making completely unsubstantiated claims. You repeatedly post claims with no evidence. I'm not taking the word of partisan hacks.

Sometimes I wonder about you and your trolling lol.

Show me ONE time where I posted a link that involved Tucker. I'll wait.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

And no one should face consequences for having to defend himself. They shot first, while chasing him, and trying to grab his rifle, then BLAMO, one p edo down! Then the hounds were on him, so, doing what any good patriotic hero like Kyle would do, BLAMO BLAMO! 2 more scumbags down!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
iu

Kyle had zero reason to be there, he was not legal to be carrying the firearm he used to kill with, he went there to kill, no ifs ands or buts. Case closed. But you already know this your just blinded buy yer Trumptardism.

Tell me, what reason did Antifa have to be there, and why should they be allowed to burn down police departments?

Damn good thing we have heros like Kyle, putting fires out, and taking scumbags out.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
iu

It doesn't matter how much of a shit the victim was. Rittenhouse had no legal right to murder him.

Well just commetting that even if Rittenhouse's self-defence plea is accepted, he still has to answer for the illegal possession of a firearm. As a minor, he was not entitled to have one in his possession. So that should go against him

He was with an adult. You are allowed to posses a firearm in the company of an adult.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And no one should face consequences for having to defend himself. They shot first, while chasing him, and trying to grab his rifle, then BLAMO, one p edo down! Then the hounds were on him, so, doing what any good patriotic hero like Kyle would do, BLAMO BLAMO! 2 more scumbags down!!!

He also showed amazing trigger control by not shooting several attackers who changed their minds and ran away instead of continuing to attack him. Based upon the evidence this is as textbook a case of self defense as possible.

Sadly, America is loosing the rule of law because corrupt Democrats have shown over and over they view the law with contempt and will only enforce it against their "enemies" . Do we allow them to continue to break down the rule of law?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
iu

Kyle had zero reason to be there, he was not legal to be carrying the firearm he used to kill with, he went there to kill, no ifs ands or buts. Case closed. But you already know this your just blinded buy yer Trumptardism.

Tell me, what reason did Antifa have to be there, and why should they be allowed to burn down police departments?

Damn good thing we have heros like Kyle, putting fires out, and taking scumbags out.

Rittenhouse was angry at Kyle for putting out the dumpster fire Rittenhouse wanted to push into a gas station. Rittenhouse and his buddy then chased Kyle, shot at him, and tried to murder him for it.

All because Kyle dared to put out a fire and not let them explode a gas station.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

He also showed amazing trigger control by not shooting several attackers who changed their minds and ran away instead of continuing to attack him. Based upon the evidence this is as textbook a case of self defense as possible.

Sadly, America is loosing the rule of law because corrupt Democrats have shown over and over they view the law with contempt and will only enforce it against their "enemies" . Do we allow them to continue to break down the rule of law?

He did! Excellent aim! Only shot when he had to, and even then I say a tad late, like when he got hit with the skateboard.

Evidently, they had a thirst, a thirst for HOT LEAD! BOOM! hahahaha

I know good people are getting sick of this shit. But then you have a lot, who wont do a damn thing about it. Im a Southerner, Im ready.

:Whooo:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
iu

Rittenhouse was angry at Kyle for putting out the dumpster fire Rittenhouse wanted to push into a gas station. Rittenhouse and his buddy then chased Kyle, shot at him, and tried to murder him for it.

All because Kyle dared to put out a fire and not let them explode a gas station.

Bingo!

Self defense.

Kyle will be awarded the Medal of Honor when Trump takes the White House back. FACT! lol

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You bruh's, really are very very passionate about this innocent young nubile boy Kyle.

P edo much? Why you gotta go there? You jelly you didnt get an invite to Epstein Island?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You bruh's, really are very very passionate about this innocent young nubile boy Kyle.

Probably because we care about the rights of regular and innocent people.

I thought you guys were passionate about regular people. But you guys are showing us that poor, working people are disposable garbage and you have no problem with political violence.

You should be more offended by these mobs than you are that a kid successfully defended himself.

If you are willing to ignore the destruction of communities and attempts to burn occupied buildings with children inside......dont try to pretend you care about human life magically when it suits you.

Clearly individual rights are not something you guys find important.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

I thought you guys were passionate about regular people. But you guys are showing us that poor, working people are disposable garbage and you have no problem with political violence.

You should be more offended by these mobs than you are that a kid successfully defended himself.

If you are willing to ignore the destruction of communities and attempts to burn occupied buildings with children inside......dont try to pretend you care about human life magically when it suits you.
He was not there legally, post hoc ergo propter hoc. He had no agency.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lol @ commie wankers who believe it is illegal for people to travel about in their own country

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's not illegal to be in Kenosha and if it was.....all your precious far left rioters were not there legally.

And that's NOT post hoc ergo prompter hoc. Do you even understand that fallacy?

Post hoc would be if pumped gas, then a mile down the road my car broke down and I claimed the gas caused it.

You are insane.....absolutely insane, if you think someone being in a town during a riot means they forfeit their rights to self defense.

You are wrong, and partisan to the point of sociopathy.

And again.....you dont say shit when these rioters descend on towns they donr live in, leave the place destroyed and people dead. You just get mad if those people fight back instead of die. If you dont think that kid had a right to self defense.... you really dont care this mob tried to burn little ones alive.

And this mentality you guys have is fucking scary, unAmerican, and sociopathic.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. You people have been beautifully duped by Kyle's full-of-shit attorney. And I bet you are all usually lawyer haters. Not in this case, though!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
iu

Bingo!

Self defense.

Kyle will be awarded the Medal of Honor when Trump takes the White House back. FACT! lol

Two delusional fantasies for the price of one.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
20210511-202019.jpg

Meme for the meme gods.
Do you think it's Kamala's husband making you mess your underpants when your asleep? NTTAWWT.

Been down that road huh? Ewwww
Seriously, dude, I don't care about your deeply closeted (or not?) desires, I just don't swing that way. Not that there's anything wrong with having frequent libidinous man to man(+?) sexual escapades.
Seriously dude. You’re the biggest dick licker on the west coast

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
20210511-202019.jpg

Meme for the meme gods.
Do you think it's Kamala's husband making you mess your underpants when your asleep? NTTAWWT.

Been down that road huh? Ewwww
Seriously, dude, I don't care about your deeply closeted (or not?) desires, I just don't swing that way. Not that there's anything wrong with having frequent libidinous man to man(+?) sexual escapades.
Seriously dude. You’re the biggest dick licker on the west coast
no yuo