Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
20210511-202019.jpg

Meme for the meme gods.
Do you think it's Kamala's husband making you mess your underpants when your asleep? NTTAWWT.

Been down that road huh? Ewwww
Seriously, dude, I don't care about your deeply closeted (or not?) desires, I just don't swing that way. Not that there's anything wrong with having frequent libidinous man to man(+?) sexual escapades.
Seriously dude. You’re the biggest dick licker on the west coast
no yuo
No ur gay

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
20210511-202019.jpg

Meme for the meme gods.
Do you think it's Kamala's husband making you mess your underpants when your asleep? NTTAWWT.

Seriously, dude, I don't care about your deeply closeted (or not?) desires, I just don't swing that way. Not that there's anything wrong with having frequent libidinous man to man(+?) sexual escapades.
no yuo
No ur gay
Wayne Lapierre needs your hard earned cash now, contribute now and contribute oftenly!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
20210511-202019.jpg

Meme for the meme gods.

no yuo
No ur gay
Wayne Lapierre needs your hard earned cash now, contribute now and contribute oftenly!

Are you dreaming about a young stallion nutting in your mouth again?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
These savages tried to burn down a building that had kids inside
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"According to Richmond Fire Lt. Christopher Armstrong, demonstrators did not set fire to the house, which was located on North Monroe Street, not Broad Street. Armstrong said that a car fire spread to the house and only affected the exterior of the building. When fire crews arrived, the occupants of the house were already safe outside and were unharmed. Armstrong said the cause of the car fire is currently undetermined.

And finally, protesters didn’t use vehicles to stop the fire truck from proceeding to the blaze, Armstrong said. Fire equipment was slowed en route by burning trash cans. Armstrong told us by email:"

...or - to put it another way - the fucking contard mutherfucker pig chief lied and right wing propagandists continue to propagate the lie.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Let me ask you this Trumptards, if Kyle had broken into your home and pointed his mangun at your young child and shot her as she was about to order him to stand down at the point of her bedroom gun? Would you still champion his "self defense"?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
20210511-202019.jpg

Meme for the meme gods.

no yuo
No ur gay

You know, Bigly - no one spends the time imagining homosexual sex that you do who isn't gayer than gay.
You are easily the biglyest (and perhaps most diminutive at the same time) homo on the internets.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What a legend, shoots 3 Antifa, kills a Kike nonce and injures another one, how has this guy not become a National hero yet?

Yall never mention his maw, who bought him the gun.

The gun was owned by his friend. This has been explained to you multiple times in multiple threads.

Yup...
And what motherfucking difference does THAT make? He was in illegal possession of said cosplay gun.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
iu

Its a clear cut case of Self Defense. He was being pursued by a gunman who fired the first shot, Kyle gonna walk, FACT!

Nobody should go free for killing someone else.
I'd say the same thing if the ANTIFA types survived and Kyle was the one who was shot and killed.

No one should face legal penalties if they have to shoot someone in self defense.

That's like forcing someone to be legally obligated to allow themselves to be brutalized or murdered and let the law deal with it after the fact.

That's tyranny and an infringement upon ones actual agency/autonomy

I have the right to defend my body and my life against any aggressor.

Enough of this enabling rhetoric in favor of violent criminals.
Kyle had zero reason to be there, he was not legal to be carrying the firearm he used to kill with,

The rioters had zero reason to be there and I dont see a single fucking one of you condemning how that town was literally attacked and destroyed.

And I'm not sorry.....but you dont forfeit your right to self defense because you "had no business being there".

Would you say that to a woman who was raped? "Deerrr you shouldnt have been there"

Kyle had more of a right to be there than the rioters did.....but either way? He still has the right to defend himself.

That's the law. I think it's sad that you think domestic terrorists should be given more rights than regular people.

These savages tried to burn down a building that had kids inside. You guys dont care one bit. You apparently only care if someone defends themselves.

I'm sorry I guess I missed your 'zecutive order overturn the bill of rights. Who reminds you to breathe in and breathe out????

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
What a legend, shoots 3 Antifa, kills a Kike nonce and injures another one, how has this guy not become a National hero yet?

The gun was owned by his friend. This has been explained to you multiple times in multiple threads.

Yup...
And what motherfucking difference does THAT make? He was in illegal possession of said cosplay gun.

Proof?

Nope? Then piss off, idiot...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yup...

Proof?

Sorry if documented facts fuck up your wet dream.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yup...

Proof?

Politifact is propaganda...

Try again.

Real proof?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
20210511-202019.jpg

Meme for the meme gods.

no yuo
No ur gay

You know, Bigly - no one spends the time imagining homosexual sex that you do who isn't gayer than gay.
You are easily the biglyest (and perhaps most diminutive at the same time) homo on the internets.

Looks like you were teabagged this morning

Was it guuuud or exceptional? Asking because admin is feeling a little frisky right now

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yup...

Proof?

Try again.

Real proof?
I'm not your intern faggott, but I'm boored, so here's a couple out of 9 gazillion google results...

And for the Piece' de resistance'

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow. You people have been beautifully duped by Kyle's full-of-shit attorney. And I bet you are all usually lawyer haters. Not in this case, though!

Absolutely nothing I said came from his attorney

Again you've been shown everything. You are just ignoring it to the point of delusion.

When Kyle walks, and he will......I bet you'll still double down and claim something insane about the judge.

I guess if you dont live here anymore, rule of law and individual rights being stomped are no skin off your back.

Your extreme bias isnt more important than an individuals right to defend themselves. And their communities.

HOW does it NOT disturb you what these mobs are doing?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yup...

Proof?

Try again.

Real proof?
I'm not your intern faggott, but I'm boored, so here's a couple out of 9 gazillion google results...

Yes Admin we know you are a corporate media parrot.

You keep raging with the machine, boy!

LOOK at these jokers.......all wanting the government to strip our individual RIGHTS, allow political violence against the poor and working class. Unfettered violence, btw.

Have they even arrested Secorea Turners murderer yet? Like the actual one?

I notice much rage that this kid defended himself but....pretty much NOTHING about the BLM scum that shot a fucking CHILD for no reason. But yeah you guys avenge the left wing army of pedos and domestic abusers....how dare anyone shoot those savages when they are attacking innocent people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
iu

Its a clear cut case of Self Defense. He was being pursued by a gunman who fired the first shot, Kyle gonna walk, FACT!

I'd say the same thing if the ANTIFA types survived and Kyle was the one who was shot and killed.

No one should face legal penalties if they have to shoot someone in self defense.

That's like forcing someone to be legally obligated to allow themselves to be brutalized or murdered and let the law deal with it after the fact.

Kyle had zero reason to be there, he was not legal to be carrying the firearm he used to kill with,

The rioters had zero reason to be there and I dont see a single fucking one of you condemning how that town was literally attacked and destroyed.

And I'm not sorry.....but you dont forfeit your right to self defense because you "had no business being there".

Would you say that to a woman who was raped? "Deerrr you shouldnt have been there"

Kyle had more of a right to be there than the rioters did.....but either way? He still has the right to defend himself.

That's the law. I think it's sad that you think domestic terrorists should be given more rights than regular people.

These savages tried to burn down a building that had kids inside. You guys dont care one bit. You apparently only care if someone defends themselves.

I'm sorry I guess I missed your 'zecutive order overturn the bill of rights. Who reminds you to breathe in and breathe out????

Oh the Bill of Rights allows savages to burn down communities, brutally beat and kill innocent people?

Show me where the bill of rights gives YOU permission to attack someone and says that person cant shoot your ass?

Let's see it.

I can sure the fuck show you where communities are allowed to form militias to defend themselves when police are failing. Its 100 percent constitutional.

YOU guys are the ones trying to remove rights. YOU are the one shitting on constitutional rights by expecting that a domestic terror mob YOU support can beat and kill innocent people with no push back.

Seriously show me where in the Bill of Rights you think radicals are given free reign to attack and kill people and no one has a right to defend themselves. This is America, not nazi fucking Germany.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yup...

Proof?

Try again.

Real proof?

Still fake news... do better.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yup...

Proof?

Try again.

Real proof?

Still stoopit...git smahterr.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yup...

Proof?

Try again.

Real proof?

Still gay, Hetro up fagboi

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yup...

Proof?

Try again.

Real proof?

^^^ still a purveyor of garbage fake news articles...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yup...

It may or may not have been a misdemeanor offense punishable by a ticket. It all depends if he had certain certifications or if the other adults there count as adult supervision especially since 17 year olds have a carve out specifically in the law if accompanied by an adult.

Worst case scenario is he owes a $125 ticket. You're hanging your hat on nonsense here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm glad Kyle had the means to defend his life if he was going to be there.

My oldest daughter is 17.....she will be 18 this summer. And I cannot imagine even letting her go anywhere NEAR these riots. And if she was hell bent i would want her armed. Shit i would follow her.

I love how no one whining about Kyle having a gun says a single word about the scum bag felon who had a gun illegally and was chasing Kyle with his illegal gun with the intent to murder him.

None of them care about that at all.

These assholes are literally meat shielding a mob of rapists and abusers descending on a community of innocent people to avenge the shooting of a fellow rapist abuser. That's exactly what you people are doing.

I really genuinely hope for your sakes that you have some sort of ephinany where you realize the ghoulish hypocrisy of murdering and brutalizing innocent people for "justice" over a police shooting. You are just supporting violating the rights of regular people.

Throwing a fit that Kyle committed maybe a misdemeanor while this mob burned down the fucking community.

They only want laws to apply to some people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was not illegal for him to be there in any way. Fact. Unless you are talking about a curfew violation but then all of the bused in Antifa rioters were also guilty of that. The mayor had ordered a city wide cerfew.

His group had more legit reason to be there than any of the rioters as local business owners called them and asked them to help protect their businesses due to the previous nights arson attacks, looting, and rioting.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Kyle had no legitimate rationale to be there, PERIOD. You may now stop tongue bathing the boots.

He worked in that area, had friends in it...he had more right to be there than many of the non local agitators... his intentions were good, keep an eye on some businesses....provide medical assistance to anybody who needed it... his crime was putting out a dumpster fire they were intending to use as a fire bomb.

You have no business being a member of society if you disagree with those facts.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
iu

I don't know if he was really acting in self defense.

Rittenhouse chose to be in a place where he shouldn't have been, plus he was in illegal possession of a firearm.

So he's got a couple of strikes against him.

However, I don't have much sympathy for at least one of his victims - that guy Rosenbloom
He seemed like a real shit disturber/professional protester. who looked for rights wherever he went.
And he finally met his match.

Don't know about the other guy Rittenhouse shot tho.

May or may not have been illegally in possession and even if illegal, which it may not have been, it is just a misdemeanor worthy of nothing more than a ticket. That has been covered multiple times. As for being out in public, I agree it would have been better if everyone stayed home but simply being out in public is not a crime nor is carrying a rifle in public a crime as long as certain requirements are met.

As for if it was self defense or not I can post break down videos moment by moment to prove it absolutely was without question.

Bullshit. I've seen those "absolutely without question" videos, and they are in no way "absolutely without question." You see what you want to see through partisan eyes.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
iu

I don't know if he was really acting in self defense.

Rittenhouse chose to be in a place where he shouldn't have been, plus he was in illegal possession of a firearm.

So he's got a couple of strikes against him.

However, I don't have much sympathy for at least one of his victims - that guy Rosenbloom
He seemed like a real shit disturber/professional protester. who looked for rights wherever he went.
And he finally met his match.

Don't know about the other guy Rittenhouse shot tho.

May or may not have been illegally in possession and even if illegal, which it may not have been, it is just a misdemeanor worthy of nothing more than a ticket. That has been covered multiple times. As for being out in public, I agree it would have been better if everyone stayed home but simply being out in public is not a crime nor is carrying a rifle in public a crime as long as certain requirements are met.

As for if it was self defense or not I can post break down videos moment by moment to prove it absolutely was without question.

Bullshit. I've seen those "absolutely without question" videos, and they are in no way "absolutely without question." You see what you want to see through partisan eyes.

I saw a teenager run away from danger and exercise great restraint trying to continually get away and get to the safety of authorities...

That's not partisan.

He did everything right.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If Kyle goes free, it will 100% be because his crooked lawyers manage to stack the jury. He's a murderer, and you people are unbelievable dupes.