Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
SP3VK0P.png

Look at those chubby little cheeks, he is soo cute!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I seriously want to see the law that says when the fuhrer comes to town, it becomes an illegal act for anyone to be there and if they are there, they are now breaking the law and are legally obligated to forfeit their rights to self defense and any act of self defense will be seen as murder.

Let's see that, Holiday, Admin and Lotus.

Back this unconstitutional, unAmerican authoritarian bullshit with a cited law.

But yeah......WE are the nazis. You guys are shrieking that someone who shot attackers is a murderer because the victim had "no business being there". But in your hate infested heads that mob belonged there and the people are just trash with no rights.

We'll have to kill these sorts one day soon... for peace's sake.

They are accusing us of "bias" while completely making up a law that ONLY applies to Kyle.

It was cool for the mob to kill Kyle because he shouldnt have been there.

It's not the mob that shouldnt have been there. They can totally go take over a community and destroy it. It's just Kyle that shouldnt have been there.

The mob can murder people in a town they dont even live in. Community members needs to leave.

Fuck how stupid and hateful are they?

Count your bullets...

Im glad I raised a Kyle. He is well prepared now. And he has more of a temper than I do lol.

Oh, lord.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If Kyle goes free, it will 100% be because his crooked lawyers manage to stack the jury. He's a murderer, and you people are unbelievable dupes.

You're a coward.

You defend cowards trying to murder a kid who they kept attacking despite him doing his best to run away each and every time.

You have no spine...

Its shocking isnt it?

I really cannot believe people can argue this. This is what it looks like when someone cares more about being "right" than they care about people.

If you ever wondered how people could support the nazis when they took over Germany.....this is how. Hate and propaganda.
Stupidity plays a big part in it too

take for instance, lotus, admin and holiday

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wow. You people have been beautifully duped by Kyle's full-of-shit attorney. And I bet you are all usually lawyer haters. Not in this case, though!

Absolutely nothing I said came from his attorney

Again you've been shown everything. You are just ignoring it to the point of delusion.

When Kyle walks, and he will......I bet you'll still double down and claim something insane about the judge.

I guess if you dont live here anymore, rule of law and individual rights being stomped are no skin off your back.

Your extreme bias isnt more important than an individuals right to defend themselves. And their communities.

HOW does it NOT disturb you what these mobs are doing?
why you continue to attempt reason with a shit head like lotus is beyond me.

These rodents are not here for healthy discussions on any of these topics. that's why I just shit all over their threads and everything thing they say. They should take their bullshit back to CUnted By Trump dot com and cry about him there

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
iu

Its a clear cut case of Self Defense. He was being pursued by a gunman who fired the first shot, Kyle gonna walk, FACT!

Nobody should go free for killing someone else.
I'd say the same thing if the ANTIFA types survived and Kyle was the one who was shot and killed.

No one should face legal penalties if they have to shoot someone in self defense.

That's like forcing someone to be legally obligated to allow themselves to be brutalized or murdered and let the law deal with it after the fact.

That's tyranny and an infringement upon ones actual agency/autonomy

I have the right to defend my body and my life against any aggressor.

Enough of this enabling rhetoric in favor of violent criminals.

I don't know if he was really acting in self defense.

Rittenhouse chose to be in a place where he shouldn't have been, plus he was in illegal possession of a firearm.

So he's got a couple of strikes against him.

However, I don't have much sympathy for at least one of his victims - that guy Rosenbloom
He seemed like a real shit disturber/professional protester. who looked for rights wherever he went.
And he finally met his match.

Don't know about the other guy Rittenhouse shot tho.

May or may not have been illegally in possession and even if illegal, which it may not have been, it is just a misdemeanor worthy of nothing more than a ticket. That has been covered multiple times. As for being out in public, I agree it would have been better if everyone stayed home but simply being out in public is not a crime nor is carrying a rifle in public a crime as long as certain requirements are met.

As for if it was self defense or not I can post break down videos moment by moment to prove it absolutely was without question.

Bullshit. I've seen those "absolutely without question" videos, and they are in no way "absolutely without question." You see what you want to see through partisan eyes.
I saw him being chased by a mob and assaulted at least two times

that was enough for me. Self defense. Justified homicide. Next.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
iu

Its a clear cut case of Self Defense. He was being pursued by a gunman who fired the first shot, Kyle gonna walk, FACT!

Nobody should go free for killing someone else.
I'd say the same thing if the ANTIFA types survived and Kyle was the one who was shot and killed.

No one should face legal penalties if they have to shoot someone in self defense.

That's like forcing someone to be legally obligated to allow themselves to be brutalized or murdered and let the law deal with it after the fact.

That's tyranny and an infringement upon ones actual agency/autonomy

I have the right to defend my body and my life against any aggressor.

Enough of this enabling rhetoric in favor of violent criminals.

I don't know if he was really acting in self defense.

Rittenhouse chose to be in a place where he shouldn't have been, plus he was in illegal possession of a firearm.

So he's got a couple of strikes against him.

However, I don't have much sympathy for at least one of his victims - that guy Rosenbloom
He seemed like a real shit disturber/professional protester. who looked for rights wherever he went.
And he finally met his match.

Don't know about the other guy Rittenhouse shot tho.

May or may not have been illegally in possession and even if illegal, which it may not have been, it is just a misdemeanor worthy of nothing more than a ticket. That has been covered multiple times. As for being out in public, I agree it would have been better if everyone stayed home but simply being out in public is not a crime nor is carrying a rifle in public a crime as long as certain requirements are met.

As for if it was self defense or not I can post break down videos moment by moment to prove it absolutely was without question.

Bullshit. I've seen those "absolutely without question" videos, and they are in no way "absolutely without question." You see what you want to see through partisan eyes.

I saw a teenager run away from danger and exercise great restraint trying to continually get away and get to the safety of authorities...

That's not partisan.

He did everything right.
Best thing he did was kill those two rodents

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If Kyle goes free, it will 100% be because his crooked lawyers manage to stack the jury. He's a murderer, and you people are unbelievable dupes.
Not "If" you whacked out mentally ill barf bag. "WHEN"

thus far I have predicted the outcome of every criminal case discussed with 100% accuracy and I'm telling you right now that unless the prosecution picks 12 jurors from among the vermin's family members this kid is walking

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow. You people have been beautifully duped by Kyle's full-of-shit attorney. And I bet you are all usually lawyer haters. Not in this case, though!

Again you've been shown everything. You are just ignoring it to the point of delusion.

When Kyle walks, and he will......I bet you'll still double down and claim something insane about the judge.

I guess if you dont live here anymore, rule of law and individual rights being stomped are no skin off your back.

Your extreme bias isnt more important than an individuals right to defend themselves. And their communities.

These rodents are not here for healthy discussions on any of these topics. that's why I just shit all over their threads and everything thing they say. They should take their bullshit back to CUnted By Trump dot com and cry about him there

I'll probably never stop trying. :/

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You're a coward.

You defend cowards trying to murder a kid who they kept attacking despite him doing his best to run away each and every time.

You have no spine...

Its shocking isnt it?

I really cannot believe people can argue this. This is what it looks like when someone cares more about being "right" than they care about people.

If you ever wondered how people could support the nazis when they took over Germany.....this is how. Hate and propaganda.

Now you understand why I have lived here for so long...

It's all about the land mass.

I do. But people leaving states and leaving the country taking their votes with them sucks.

Its sucks like blue voters moving to red states because the blue state is a mess..... and voting blue.

I just want my offspring to survive...

I get it and I'd be lying if I said I dont think about doing the same.

The problem is global.

So therefore it doesn't matter what flag is flying above...

Get somewhere safer, then see what happens.

I wouldn't want to be in North America or Europe at this point...
I'm so happy I moved to Florida

Southern states are going to be American's last stand against these fascist pieces of shit who want innocent people robbed raped and murdered

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I seriously want to see the law that says when the fuhrer comes to town, it becomes an illegal act for anyone to be there and if they are there, they are now breaking the law and are legally obligated to forfeit their rights to self defense and any act of self defense will be seen as murder.

Let's see that, Holiday, Admin and Lotus.

Back this unconstitutional, unAmerican authoritarian bullshit with a cited law.

But yeah......WE are the nazis. You guys are shrieking that someone who shot attackers is a murderer because the victim had "no business being there". But in your hate infested heads that mob belonged there and the people are just trash with no rights.

We'll have to kill these sorts one day soon... for peace's sake.

They are accusing us of "bias" while completely making up a law that ONLY applies to Kyle.

It was cool for the mob to kill Kyle because he shouldnt have been there.

It's not the mob that shouldnt have been there. They can totally go take over a community and destroy it. It's just Kyle that shouldnt have been there.

The mob can murder people in a town they dont even live in. Community members needs to leave.

Fuck how stupid and hateful are they?

Count your bullets...

Im glad I raised a Kyle. He is well prepared now. And he has more of a temper than I do lol.
I Have two Kyles

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
SP3VK0P.png

Maybe your far left nazi mob shouldnt have been trying to burn down a community and shouldnt have attacked him.

Its gross you think adults should be able to murder a kid.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
SP3VK0P.png

Maybe your far left nazi mob shouldnt have been trying to burn down a community and shouldnt have attacked him.

Its gross you think adults should be able to murder a kid.
I bet sewage major is pissed because he had a gun

Imagine if all the kids Seamajor abducted had weapons at the time of their kidnapping? He might not be here drooling all over the place

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin, H and Lotus wont condemn this. In their deranged minds.....its perfectly fine for savages from out of town invade a community and destroy it. To attack people from the area and attack children. They aren't mad that this mob has tried to burn down a building that had children in it.

Nope. They are only pissed that a 17 year old defended himself. Kyle should be the one dead here. When BLM/antifa terrorists murder innocent people in the streets .....these assholes dont even think about it.

20210513-113737.jpg

20210513-113716.jpg

20210513-113646.jpg

You guys better run when the left wing brown shirts come to your town. Its illegal for you to be there if they show up......you better have a "valid reason" to be there, and protecting your town isnt a valid reason.

So sayeth the useful idiots who dont want anyone to have rights unless you are one of them

They push domestic terrorists as heros that are entitled and regular people are just collateral damage and inconvenient.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Could you imagine if these people gave a single fuck about Secoriea?

Totally innocent people. Had the misfortune of driving down the wrong street. Crossed a group of BLM savages who had stationed themselves at that Wendy's in Atlanta.....and open fired on the car where this mother and her little girl were in. Murdered an 8 year old little girl.

And people in support of the left? They said the same thing they are saying about Kyle. They "shouldn't have been there"

You guys get the message? If left wing terrorists decide to be somewhere inflicting violence and destruction......no one has any rights but them. If you dont want to be murdered or brutalized? Dont exist there.

If they attack you, it's your fault and you cannot defend or you will be a "murderer".

But these shit bags kill someone? They are still just protesters. They are not murderers.....because you should not have been there.

And this Admins version of the Bill of Rights, btw. If these terrorists cannot murder and destroy, their rights are being violated.

Probably because these useful idiots have been so programmed to hate.....hate us, hate regular people, hate everyone outside their collective.....that they dont see anyone else as human.

The Bill of Rights and Constitution? Only protects THEM and who THEY say it does. And it gives them special freedoms to destroy others towns and property and beat and murder who they want. So you need to never be where they are or they have free reign to murder you and it's your fault.

That's literally what they are saying.

Fuck these people. Seriously. They are deranged and dangerous. If they have their way we will all be state property and have no rights or autonomy.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You should have seen Holligay last night, I had him all twisted like a pretzel as he attempted to explain his contradictory nonsense.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh okay so just to be crystal clear, you are saying Kyle is NOT a murderer
The video clearly shows he is a murderer, and the fact that you deny it is a glaring example of you bias - you do not believe that he did what anyone can see he did do.

He had previously discharged his weapon in an attempt to murder and that is why he was being pursued.
The only action anyone took toward him was an attempt to disarm him.

...and had he been a good boy, stayed home (playing video games and jerking off) rather than going to a place looking for trouble, carrying a weapon (illegally), no one would have seen him as the threat to life that he proved to be. He was the aggressor, and then a murderer, and any non-biased juror will see it that way.

He definitely went looking for trouble and found it.

His age means he had no business being armed and confronting a mob.

I agree with your summary.

He wanted action and being armed emboldened him.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh okay so just to be crystal clear, you are saying Kyle is NOT a murderer
The video clearly shows he is a murderer, and the fact that you deny it is a glaring example of you bias - you do not believe that he did what anyone can see he did do.

He had previously discharged his weapon in an attempt to murder and that is why he was being pursued.
The only action anyone took toward him was an attempt to disarm him.

...and had he been a good boy, stayed home (playing video games and jerking off) rather than going to a place looking for trouble, carrying a weapon (illegally), no one would have seen him as the threat to life that he proved to be. He was the aggressor, and then a murderer, and any non-biased juror will see it that way.

He definitely went looking for trouble and found it.

His age means he had no business being armed and confronting a mob.

I agree with your summary.

He wanted action and being armed emboldened him.

:WrongAgain:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If he was in his room at home when an armed intruder attacked him and Rittenhouse shot the intruder then that is self defence....

Rittenhouse went armed to a mob of raging maniacs and shot at them, that isn't self defence.... duh!!! What does he have between his wingnut ears for brains? Hay seeds??? Dumb fucking hick!!!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Fuck these people. Seriously. They are deranged and dangerous. If they have their way we will all be state property and have no rights or autonomy.
You know - you could easily be replaced with this, miss putin parrot.

Talking Parrot No Matter What You Say Will Repeat What You Say Parrot.Multifunctional Electric Plush Parrot Speaking.Talking Bird
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

4.4 out of 5 stars

|

71NBvXBUq0L._AC_UL320_.jpg

Price:$26.93 & FREE Returns

• Turn on the switch, speak to it, talk to it. Wings will shake the body will shake, you can stimulate the child's visual senses。speak Parrot, repeat All languages, words, songs. Bring you unlimited fun. Is to send friends, send their children, send the best gift Lover.
  • Features: speaking Parrot acoustic simulation designed and produced by a team of professionals, repeat what you say, no matter what you say. Can read all the spoken, singing, words, English, and even animal sounds.Talking Parrot funny pronunciation Electric animal plush toy
  • It can bring you happiness and learning. Is also the best gift to send children, send friends, send Lover. Children use it to stimulate children's desire to speak, bring unlimited fun
  • Talk to a 3 * AAA battery-operated dial switch you can hear your comment and repeat what you say when tightening the screw after installation to keep your child safe from the battery.