Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
But seriously ha ha hurt boy and his PLEASE ASS BOX ME! yap and gay this and that ffs grow up ha ha see what I did there

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
But seriously ha ha hurt boy and his PLEASE ASS BOX ME! yap and gay this and that ffs grow up ha ha see what I did there
did you pee yourself?

You just refuse to see how boring you are.
No...that was funny! He was taking to Krisspiss aka X. Come swim alongside me in the big pond gurl!

You think Smegma is funny? LMAO@U
I’m circumcised blossom...you think hood cheese is funny? ROFL

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
2b42aaac81f142b9.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kute Kyle's defense team say the chubby little boy's actions in Kenosha were legal since he was merely "hunting"

Why do you feel the need to lie so often? I'd love to see what the shrinks would diagnose you with because something is definitely there.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kute Kyle's defense team say the chubby little boy's actions in Kenosha were legal since he was merely "hunting"

Yeah, and this nigger was just "practicing his African tribalism" huh?

87b27e1f778187ae.jpeg

How's this, Blazor - they're both guilty.

...and the one on the right should be thrown into prison for life for attempted murder.

Illegal possession and discharge of a firearm should be treated like trafficking heroin or PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Seaboobies and Admin seem triggered about people defending themselves from violent assailants...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Free Kyle...

His firearms training was perfect. He literally defended himself better than most heat packing cops being attacked...
He was not defending himself, he was hunting. Period.

Yet treating injured leftists beforehand?

Hello DD. Did you re invent yourself again? You really need to.

How somebody didn't slit your pussy throat earlier in life, I'll always wonder...

Did you constantly wear a dog collar-sphere?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

Schroeder sided with Binger, but he said he might revisit the question later because the statutes aren’t clear.

what's happening here is that the district attorney is attempting to negate the self defense assertion by claiming KYle was already in the commission of a crime when he fired those shots; thus removing his ability to claim self defense.

however, as pointed out by the judge the statue isn't clear. And if the statue isn't clear, what does that introduce? Reasonable doubt

The prosecutor did more harm to his own case by bringing this forward that by simply attempting to mislead jurors @ trial

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

Schroeder sided with Binger, but he said he might revisit the question later because the statutes aren’t clear.

what's happening here is that the district attorney is attempting to negate the self defense assertion by claiming KYle was already in the commission of a crime when he fired those shots; thus removing his ability to claim self defense.

however, as pointed out by the judge the statue isn't clear. And if the statue isn't clear, what does that introduce? Reasonable doubt

The prosecutor did more harm to his own case by bringing this forward that by simply attempting to mislead jurors @ trial

The judge only cares about getting rid of this case and not getting personally burnt by it.

It's obvious that Kyle acted properly in self defense each time.

The judge is a pussy...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge only cares about getting rid of this case and not getting personally burnt by it.

It's obvious that Kyle acted properly in self defense each time.

The judge is a pussy...
Eh... he gave Kyle a powerful win by tossing the request to show a video from weeks before.

If anything he opened up a solid appeal which I don't think Kyle will need by siding with prosecutors on this one