Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Key excerpt

Schroeder sided with Binger, but he said he might revisit the question later because the statutes aren’t clear.

what's happening here is that the district attorney is attempting to negate the self defense assertion by claiming KYle was already in the commission of a crime when he fired those shots; thus removing his ability to claim self defense.

however, as pointed out by the judge the statue isn't clear. And if the statue isn't clear, what does that introduce? Reasonable doubt

The prosecutor did more harm to his own case by bringing this forward that by simply attempting to mislead jurors @ trial

The judge only cares about getting rid of this case and not getting personally burnt by it.

It's obvious that Kyle acted properly in self defense each time.

The judge is a pussy...

I think Rittenhouse may have killed at least one of them in cold blood.

Maybe not the guy who attacked and tried to him but the other guy he killed seems questionable.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

Schroeder sided with Binger, but he said he might revisit the question later because the statutes aren’t clear.

what's happening here is that the district attorney is attempting to negate the self defense assertion by claiming KYle was already in the commission of a crime when he fired those shots; thus removing his ability to claim self defense.

however, as pointed out by the judge the statue isn't clear. And if the statue isn't clear, what does that introduce? Reasonable doubt

The prosecutor did more harm to his own case by bringing this forward that by simply attempting to mislead jurors @ trial

The judge only cares about getting rid of this case and not getting personally burnt by it.

The judge is a pussy...
Eh... he gave Kyle a powerful win by tossing the request to show a video from weeks before.

If anything he opened up a solid appeal which I don't think Kyle will need by siding with prosecutors on this one

The judge would have to be suicidal to fully exonerate Kyle... it's not an option. No matter what the judge indicates, Kyle will be penalised for not dying...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

Maybe not the guy who attacked and tried to him but the other guy he killed seems questionable.

You should watch all the footage before you comment further....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

THe guy chased him and tried to grab his rifle from him. People have won on self defense with far great odds and questionable circumstances against them

This kid is walking and liberal douches will be crying. End of.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

It is only a misdemeanor charge anyway so even if that sticks, and the judge did say he would revisit disallowing that charge, it is just a fine of $25.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

Which one? The one who ran up on Kyle while he was on the ground who had a hand gun drawn, or the one who ran up on him swinging a skate board?

Because if someone is running up on you with objects ready to use as weapons.... you have a right to defend yourself. You dont have to lay there and find out.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

THe guy chased him and tried to grab his rifle from him. People have won on self defense with far great odds and questionable circumstances against them

I think the Rosenbaum guy who tried to kill Rittenhouse was an assailant. Not sure about the other tho.

Any event Rittenhouse doesn't look entirely innocent.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

I think the Rosenbaum guy who tried to kill Rittenhouse was an assailant. Not sure about the other tho.

They were chasing him with weapons. That's by law an assailant.

Kyle was fleeing.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Key excerpt

It is only a misdemeanor charge anyway so even if that sticks, and the judge did say he would revisit disallowing that charge, it is just a fine of $25.
I could care less if the charge sticks. It's nothing in terms of penalty

But this is a strategic move as a misdemeanor is technically a crime so if the prosecutor can convince a jury to defy all common sense and line solely with a technicality he can score a victory. However, even a judge has now pointed out the statue isn't clear and it's open to interpretation. (reasonable doubt)

but there's NO way he's getting 12 people who cannot sympathize with this kid under the circumstance. Especially not after what we've witnessed across the country over the last two years

kid is home free

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe, you really need to watch the video breakdowns because it is clear you do not understand the sequence of events.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

THe only thing libs are hanging their hats on is the fact that Kyle shouldn't have been there

as in, America, stand down and dont protect yourselves. Well fuck you! is what I say and I'm certain there will be a least one person on that jury who is of similar mind.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

The guy who tried to grab Kyle's rifle had an accomplice who fired a hand gun in the air and then ran behind his buddy with the gun in his hand. It is worth remembering that the first guy shot had threatened to kill Kyle a few minutes before for the crime of using a fire extinguisher to put out a dumpster fire Antifa had just set and was trying to push into a gas station.

So we have the two man Antifa buddies first threatening to kill Kyle, stalking him and following him, then they fire a pistol to scare him, Kyle runs for safety and cover, the first thug tries to grab Kyle's rifle and qrestle it from him while his accomplice is running at Kyle with a gun in his hand.

That is as open and shut as can be. Also, it is worth noting that while Kyle's shot hit the pedophile in the head (he was a convicted pedophile and had just been released from a mental hospital that night) the man was also shot from behind with a pistol round. His own friend shot him while trying to shoot Kyle.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

Go to Bitchute and search for the full footage. YouTube shit gets censored constantly.

Kyle was 110% correct and measured in each discharge of his weapon.... cops don't generally have that level of constraint with what Kyle was faced with...

Nothing but respect for Kyle.... but don't take my word for it... search out the large footage.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

The guy who tried to grab Kyle's rifle had an accomplice who fired a hand gun in the air and then ran behind his buddy with the gun in his hand. It is worth remembering that the first guy shot had threatened to kill Kyle a few minutes before for the crime of using a fire extinguisher to put out a dumpster fire Antifa had just set and was trying to push into a gas station.

So we have the two man Antifa buddies first threatening to kill Kyle, stalking him and following him, then they fire a pistol to scare him, Kyle runs for safety and cover, the first thug tries to grab Kyle's rifle and qrestle it from him while his accomplice is running at Kyle with a gun in his hand.

That is as open and shut as can be. Also, it is worth noting that while Kyle's shot hit the pedophile in the head (he was a convicted pedophile and had just been released from a mental hospital that night) the man was also shot from behind with a pistol round. His own friend shot him while trying to shoot Kyle.
A person needs to be a pure partisan piece of shit or an epic imbecile to find Kyle guilty

these assholes were trying to push a dumpster lit on fire into a gas station. With residential housing just a few yards away with no remorse or consideration to secondary explosions and possible loss of innocent life

THe world is a better place without those two assholes in it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

A person needs to be a pure partisan piece of shit or an epic imbecile to find Kyle guilty

these assholes were trying to push a dumpster lit on fire into a gas station. With residential housing just a few yards away with no remorse or consideration to secondary explosions and possible loss of innocent life

The fact is, the mobs that riot and everyone who supports or is sympathetic to it are scum bags with no regard for innocent human life.

They flat out dont care. If residential homes were destroyed and people inside killed....they would either ignore it or blame "right wing extremists".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

The fact is, the mobs that riot and everyone who supports or is sympathetic to it are scum bags with no regard for innocent human life.

They flat out dont care. If residential homes were destroyed and people inside killed....they would either ignore it or blame "right wing extremists".
and the same pieces of subhuman garbage have the nerve to suddenly be morally outraged by Jan 6th while turning a bind eye to this.

low life fucking scum.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

Rosenbaum was the first guy (the convicted pedophile who had been released from an insane asylum hours earlier), the second guy shot kicked Kyle in the face and smashed the metal skateboard trucks into the back of Kyle's neck, and he got shot while raising his skateboard to bludgeon Kyle again. The third guy got shot in the arm while pointing a pistol at Kyle with the self stated intent to kill Kyle.

You will notice Kyle did not shoot when the third guy put his hands in the air and pretended to surrender. It was only when he rushed forward trying to point his pistol at Kyle that Kyle fired a single round blowing the attacker's bicep off. Kyle displayed exception trigger disapline and coolness in a dangerous situation with people trying to murder him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

Rosenbaum was the first guy (the convicted pedophile who had been released from an insane asylum hours earlier), the second guy shot kicked Kyle in the face and smashed the metal skateboard trucks into the back of Kyle's neck, and he got shot while raising his skateboard to bludgeon Kyle again. The third guy got shot in the arm while pointing a pistol at Kyle with the self stated intent to kill Kyle.

You will notice Kyle did not shoot when the third guy put his hands in the air and pretended to surrender. It was only when he rushed forward trying to point his pistol at Kyle that Kyle fired a single round blowing the attacker's bicep off. Kyle displayed exception trigger disapline and coolness in a dangerous situation with people trying to murder him.

Exactly.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

God, I really fucking hate these people.

From deep down too. No troll

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

I watched all of the footage and different angles for weeks... and was amazed by that teenager's level of control and situational awareness each moment... he literally scored a 4.0 GPA on self defence. There was no malice or ego... he was trying to not get murdered and not get thrust in a bad situation or outcome....then he tried to flag down the cops after....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

that Kid is AMERICA. and everything we used to stand for

if he gets convicted that needs to be our fort sumter. Period.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

Of the 2, Rosenbaum seemed like a real nutcase. So if he hadn't died in the incident, Rittenhouse would have. They were both trying to kill each other but in the duel for death, only one of them could come out alive.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rosenbaum's buddy who fired the pistol in the air and who probably also shot Rosenbaum in the back while trying to shoot Kyle... He was caught and arrested but claimed he had lost his gun. He was a multiple convicted felon on parole and was barred from possessing a gun.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

Of the 2, Rosenbaum seemed like a real nutcase. So if he hadn't died in the incident, Rittenhouse would have. They were both trying to kill each other but in the duel for death, only one of them could come out alive.

Wtf? Rittenhouse was running away and got bailed up amongst cars. Rittenhouse was trying to avoid a fight. He literally ran from it.

Rosenbaum grabbed Rittenhouse's rifle... what was Kyle supposed to do at that point?

Just watch ALL of the footage before commenting further... seriously.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

The judge is a pussy...

The others were criminals as well. The armed one is a domestic abuser felon who isnt even supposed to have a gun.

The skate board cowboy was a theif and domestic abuser.

Btw....Kyle was fleeing from him and was cornered. So no....Kyle wasnt trying to harm anyone.

This is all on video, you can see it. And its VERY important.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Streetlights are really dangerous affairs.

I know. Cuz I've been in a few.

Glad to come out alive and in 1 piece.

I've seen some guys not so lucky who came out alive in their noses were either flattened like pancakes or sliced right off.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WRT the guy who kicked Kyle in the face and twice hot him with the metal trucks on a skateboard. This is called "truck fucking" and in the video you can hear another Antifa telling the guy who attacked Kyle to "truck fuck him!". So, yes, he was proveably out to attack Kyle and cause serious bodily harm. That makes it self defense.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Streetlights are really dangerous affairs.

I know. Cuz I've been in a few.

Glad to come out alive and in 1 pice.

I've seen some guys not so lucky who came out alive in their noses were either flattened like pancakes or sliced right off.
wait.. you know someone who doesn't have a nose?

HAve you introduced him to Levon?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would use Joe to watch this video break down as it explains things clearly in chronological order using multiple video sources and angles.