Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Key excerpt

Schroeder sided with Binger, but he said he might revisit the question later because the statutes aren’t clear.

what's happening here is that the district attorney is attempting to negate the self defense assertion by claiming KYle was already in the commission of a crime when he fired those shots; thus removing his ability to claim self defense.

however, as pointed out by the judge the statue isn't clear. And if the statue isn't clear, what does that introduce? Reasonable doubt

The prosecutor did more harm to his own case by bringing this forward that by simply attempting to mislead jurors @ trial

The judge only cares about getting rid of this case and not getting personally burnt by it.

It's obvious that Kyle acted properly in self defense each time.

The judge is a pussy...

I think Rittenhouse may have killed at least one of them in cold blood.

Maybe not the guy who attacked and tried to him but the other guy he killed seems questionable.
THe guy chased him and tried to grab his rifle from him. People have won on self defense with far great odds and questionable circumstances against them

This kid is walking and liberal douches will be crying. End of.

I think the Rosenbaum guy who tried to kill Rittenhouse was an assailant. Not sure about the other tho.

Any event Rittenhouse doesn't look entirely innocent.

Rosenbaum was the first guy (the convicted pedophile who had been released from an insane asylum hours earlier), the second guy shot kicked Kyle in the face and smashed the metal skateboard trucks into the back of Kyle's neck, and he got shot while raising his skateboard to bludgeon Kyle again. The third guy got shot in the arm while pointing a pistol at Kyle with the self stated intent to kill Kyle.

You will notice Kyle did not shoot when the third guy put his hands in the air and pretended to surrender. It was only when he rushed forward trying to point his pistol at Kyle that Kyle fired a single round blowing the attacker's bicep off. Kyle displayed exception trigger disapline and coolness in a dangerous situation with people trying to murder him.

Of the 2, Rosenbaum seemed like a real nutcase. So if he hadn't died in the incident, Rittenhouse would have. They were both trying to kill each other but in the duel for death, only one of them could come out alive.

The others were criminals as well. The armed one is a domestic abuser felon who isnt even supposed to have a gun.

The skate board cowboy was a theif and domestic abuser.

Btw....Kyle was fleeing from him and was cornered. So no....Kyle wasnt trying to harm anyone.

This is all on video, you can see it. And its VERY important.
You know, the fact that there is this much video and these morons are still in doubt is highly disturbing

like, are people like this really allowed to operate vehicles? Vote? procreate?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Free Kyle...

His firearms training was perfect. He literally defended himself better than most heat packing cops being attacked...
He was not defending himself, he was hunting. Period.

Yet treating injured leftists beforehand?

Hello DD. Did you re invent yourself again? You really need to.

How somebody didn't slit your pussy throat earlier in life, I'll always wonder...

Did you constantly wear a dog collar-sphere?

It surely wouldn’t be you honey.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Key excerpt

Schroeder sided with Binger, but he said he might revisit the question later because the statutes aren’t clear.

what's happening here is that the district attorney is attempting to negate the self defense assertion by claiming KYle was already in the commission of a crime when he fired those shots; thus removing his ability to claim self defense.

however, as pointed out by the judge the statue isn't clear. And if the statue isn't clear, what does that introduce? Reasonable doubt

The prosecutor did more harm to his own case by bringing this forward that by simply attempting to mislead jurors @ trial

The judge only cares about getting rid of this case and not getting personally burnt by it.

It's obvious that Kyle acted properly in self defense each time.

The judge is a pussy...

I think Rittenhouse may have killed at least one of them in cold blood.

Maybe not the guy who attacked and tried to him but the other guy he killed seems questionable.
THe guy chased him and tried to grab his rifle from him. People have won on self defense with far great odds and questionable circumstances against them

This kid is walking and liberal douches will be crying. End of.

I think the Rosenbaum guy who tried to kill Rittenhouse was an assailant. Not sure about the other tho.

Any event Rittenhouse doesn't look entirely innocent.

Rosenbaum was the first guy (the convicted pedophile who had been released from an insane asylum hours earlier), the second guy shot kicked Kyle in the face and smashed the metal skateboard trucks into the back of Kyle's neck, and he got shot while raising his skateboard to bludgeon Kyle again. The third guy got shot in the arm while pointing a pistol at Kyle with the self stated intent to kill Kyle.

You will notice Kyle did not shoot when the third guy put his hands in the air and pretended to surrender. It was only when he rushed forward trying to point his pistol at Kyle that Kyle fired a single round blowing the attacker's bicep off. Kyle displayed exception trigger disapline and coolness in a dangerous situation with people trying to murder him.

Of the 2, Rosenbaum seemed like a real nutcase. So if he hadn't died in the incident, Rittenhouse would have. They were both trying to kill each other but in the duel for death, only one of them could come out alive.

The others were criminals as well. The armed one is a domestic abuser felon who isnt even supposed to have a gun.

The skate board cowboy was a theif and domestic abuser.

Btw....Kyle was fleeing from him and was cornered. So no....Kyle wasnt trying to harm anyone.

This is all on video, you can see it. And its VERY important.
You know, the fact that there is this much video and these morons are still in doubt is highly disturbing

like, are people like this really allowed to operate vehicles? Vote? procreate?

They wont watch it because they feel they dont need to.

Murd argued like fuck that Jacob Blake wasnt fighting cops. Totally ignored a second video exists and didnt even acknowledge I told her 50 times about it.

Then she lied and said she read his police reports. Didnt want them when I offered to send them.

It's like they think they dont look so no one else does.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About the stupid lie aidsman was parroting earlier. It is just amazing how stupid and deceitful the far left truly is. They feed on each others lies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The racism and bias of the liberal media is on full display.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Even if he DID go there "hunting" its irrelevant.

He was actively FLEEING. The men he shot were aggresing upon him.

So all this speculation is moot.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile how do leftists handle fellow leftists who outright commit murder? The obvious preferential treatment and unequal application of the law is staggering.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even if he DID go there "hunting" its irrelevant.

He was actively FLEEING. The men he shot were aggresing upon him.

So all this speculation is moot.

The "hunting" thing only came up in the reading of the state laws. The law says no one under 18 may have a compact rifle. Kyle's rifle was a standard 16" barrel with a fixed stock and so legally is not compact. The hunting laws came up because state hunting laws do say 17 year olds can possess a rifle if they have a hunting certificate.

Note: The law does not say they can only have a rifle while hunting. It says they may possess a rifle if they have a certificate and nothing more. Kyle has such a certificate and did have one at the time too. Thus why the judge said the laws are unclear and he would like to review them and then revisit the motion to dismiss wrt the misdemeanor charge.

Aidsman is too stupid to understand that though.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
My bro Oerdin is killing it with facts

time for a lib shit head to drop by with a stupid meme?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just so you can understand how illogical, untruthful, and stupid the prosecutor has become...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My bro Oerdin is killing it with facts

time for a lib shit head to drop by with a stupid meme?

That is usually the only thing that bald and obese dullard can manage to do. "Here is a totally off topic meme while I pretend my argument didn't just get destroyed by facts."

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So much for that nonexistent "white privilege " leftists always lie about.

That would really piss me off, too. IF Kyle had actually acted in self defense. But since that's absolute bullshit, that meme is nothing but gaslighting.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That would really piss me off, too. IF Kyle had actually acted in self defense. But since that's absolute bullshit, that meme is nothing but gaslighting.

You you never watched any of the videos, huh?

I've watched many of them. He was the instigator, and people were trying to get his gun away from him. Funny that Kyle is the only one who shot anyone, yet you think HE was the one who was at risk.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I don't see anyone pointing a gun at Kyle's head there. No. one.

That's because of those communist-red blinders your betters make you wear.

Kyle's a Hero. He single handedly eliminated Communist Registered Democrat enemies of liberty who deserved death, like all communist/leftist enemies of liberty deserve death -- but that's just my 1st amendment-protected political opinion of Communist/Registered Democrat enemies of liberty.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aside from the incident itself, Rittenhouse did break the law as he was under aged & didn't have a permit to carry a gun.

I won't pass judgement yet on his actions that night, but his possession of a firearm was illegal.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You you never watched any of the videos, huh?

I've watched many of them. He was the instigator, and people were trying to get his gun away from him. Funny that Kyle is the only one who shot anyone, yet you think HE was the one who was at risk.

He was an instigator? Who started the dumpster fire he tried to put out? Who instigated THAT?

Oh wait! That was a hate-filled Registered Democrat enemy of liberty.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Aside from the incident itself, Rittenhouse did break the law as he was under aged & didn't have a permit to carry a gun.

I won't pass judgement yet on his actions that night, but his possession of a firearm was illegal.

Why are you Canadians such pussies, Joe?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why are you Canadians such pussies, Joe?

That's actually the written law in that state, Rennel.