Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
If Kyle goes free, it will 100% be because his crooked lawyers manage to stack the jury. He's a murderer, and you people are unbelievable dupes.

You're a coward.

You defend cowards trying to murder a kid who they kept attacking despite him doing his best to run away each and every time.

You have no spine...

Reactions: Ice

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If Kyle goes free, it will 100% be because his crooked lawyers manage to stack the jury. He's a murderer, and you people are unbelievable dupes.
If Kyle is convicted, it'll 100% be because libtards stacked the courts with people who ignored the evidence because they serve your fascist agenda. He was in danger of being murdered and people like you want people like him murdered because of his political agenda. Its ok, I feel the same way about you, I'm just honest...cunt.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
20210511-202019.jpg

Meme for the meme gods.
Do you think it's Kamala's husband making you mess your underpants when your asleep? NTTAWWT.

Been down that road huh? Ewwww
Seriously, dude, I don't care about your deeply closeted (or not?) desires, I just don't swing that way. Not that there's anything wrong with having frequent libidinous man to man(+?) sexual escapades.
Seriously dude. You’re the biggest dick licker on the west coast
no yuo
No ur gay
Wayne Lapierre needs your hard earned cash now, contribute now and contribute oftenly!
I'll be renewing for another 5 years next month.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You're a coward.

You defend cowards trying to murder a kid who they kept attacking despite him doing his best to run away each and every time.

You have no spine...

Its shocking isnt it?

I really cannot believe people can argue this. This is what it looks like when someone cares more about being "right" than they care about people.

If you ever wondered how people could support the nazis when they took over Germany.....this is how. Hate and propaganda.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You're a coward.

You have no spine...

Its shocking isnt it?

I really cannot believe people can argue this. This is what it looks like when someone cares more about being "right" than they care about people.

If you ever wondered how people could support the nazis when they took over Germany.....this is how. Hate and propaganda.

Now you understand why I have lived here for so long...

It's all about the land mass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You're a coward.

You have no spine...

Its shocking isnt it?

I do. But people leaving states and leaving the country taking their votes with them sucks.

Its sucks like blue voters moving to red states because the blue state is a mess..... and voting blue.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^^ Case in point ^^^^^

Yeah but here is the thing.

I'm not supporting political violence in vulnerable communities and defending a mob over an individual.

You guys are.

I always check my own beliefs. You guys just blame everything else.

I dont support the government being involved in everything either. You guys will go with anything, anything your perceived "side" does no matter how fucking brutal and how much a violation of rights it is.

There is something very deeply wrong with your soul if you can not only stomach these riots, but go against a KID who was defending himself from a criminal riot mob.

You guys are either so dumb and privileged that you dont grasp the lasting damage being done to disadvantaged people.....or you are so partisan sociopathic you dont care.

Of course you are so brainwashed you think any deviation from the status quo norm is the rise of nazis because you are completely uneducated on what authoritarianism actually looks like. You guys are the ones shitting on rights and liberties.
All doing that Reich thing.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You're a coward.

You have no spine...

Its shocking isnt it?

I do. But people leaving states and leaving the country taking their votes with them sucks.

Its sucks like blue voters moving to red states because the blue state is a mess..... and voting blue.

I just want my offspring to survive...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You're a coward.

You have no spine...

Its shocking isnt it?

I get it and I'd be lying if I said I dont think about doing the same.

The problem is global.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
You guys are
Link?
btw - did you ever post the links of proof to your other baseless accusations about I or we etc believe and do that I asked you for? No you haven't because they are baseless claims. But that's why I call you Frau Goebbels - you think if you say something often enough it will be believed.

Now - STFU, MORON !

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You're a coward.

You have no spine...

Its shocking isnt it?

I get it and I'd be lying if I said I dont think about doing the same.

The problem is global.

So therefore it doesn't matter what flag is flying above...

Get somewhere safer, then see what happens.

I wouldn't want to be in North America or Europe at this point...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What a legend, shoots 3 Antifa, kills a Kike nonce and injures another one, how has this guy not become a National hero yet?

Yall never mention his maw, who bought him the gun.

The gun was owned by his friend. This has been explained to you multiple times in multiple threads.

Yup...
And what motherfucking difference does THAT make? He was in illegal possession of said cosplay gun.

Proof?

Nope? Then piss off, idiot...
Sorry if documented facts fuck up your wet dream.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Politifact is propaganda...

Try again.

Real proof?
I'm not your intern faggott, but I'm boored, so here's a couple out of 9 gazillion google results...

And for the Piece' de resistance'

Still fake news... do better.
Still stoopit...git smahterr.

Still gay, Hetro up fagboi

Listen to Stubby. Still 24 donuts tall?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys are
Link?
btw - did you ever post the links of proof to your other baseless accusations about I or we etc believe and do that I asked you for? No you haven't because they are baseless claims. But that's why I call you Frau Goebbels - you think if you say something often enough it will be believed.

Now - STFU, MORON !

Oh okay so just to be crystal clear, you are saying Kyle is NOT a murderer and that it was clearly self defense as everyone can plainly see in the video footage?

For further clarity are you in support of these riots?

Baseless claims like you guys constantly calling everyone who doesnt agree with you "cons" and your constant claims about what WE actually believe? You mean like that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Their opinions on republicans are incredibly confused.

These people bitch about the Republican party.....as if it's different than the Democrat one....slam Bush and the Republicans.

Then people who have had fucking enough of the establishment Republicans get in there and fracture the party and work to change it so it better represents the people its supposed to serve.

So what do these guys do? Well they freak out and respond with hate. Totally align with the fuckers like Bush even they used to oppose and are offended that us idiot peasants will actually go after politicains that do not serve the people.

And H compares it to nazis......while supporting the whole establishment shit heap that is stomping down the rights of the people.

Hey......how about that fucking SALT cap of 10k that Trump placed? The Democrats just pandered to their billionaire supporters and got rid of it. Huge fucking tax break for your guys wealthy corporate handlers.

While us peasents deal with forced unemployment, riot damage, inflation, and raised energy costs. Where is all that BLM money going btw? It isnt helping the black peasants in the democrat cities BLM wrecked. At least those evil wealthy people get a tax break tho!

But yeah you guys keep #resisting against us regular ass people.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Oh okay so just to be crystal clear, you are saying Kyle is NOT a murderer
The video clearly shows he is a murderer, and the fact that you deny it is a glaring example of you bias - you do not believe that he did what anyone can see he did do.

He had previously discharged his weapon in an attempt to murder and that is why he was being pursued.
The only action anyone took toward him was an attempt to disarm him.

...and had he been a good boy, stayed home (playing video games and jerking off) rather than going to a place looking for trouble, carrying a weapon (illegally), no one would have seen him as the threat to life that he proved to be. He was the aggressor, and then a murderer, and any non-biased juror will see it that way.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The video clearly shows he is a murderer, and the fact that you deny it is a glaring example of you bias - you do not believe that he did what anyone can see he did do.

He had previously discharged his weapon in an attempt to murder and that is why he was being pursued.

...and had he been a good boy, stayed home (playing video games and jerking off) rather than going to a place looking for trouble, carrying a weapon (illegally), no one would have seen him as the threat to life that he proved to be. He was the aggressor, and then a murderer, and any non-biased juror will see it that way.
He's a hero and eliminated 2 criminals and nearly a 3rd. He deserves a medal.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You're a coward.

Enough said...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
iu

Its a clear cut case of Self Defense. He was being pursued by a gunman who fired the first shot, Kyle gonna walk, FACT!

Nobody should go free for killing someone else.
I'd say the same thing if the ANTIFA types survived and Kyle was the one who was shot and killed.

No one should face legal penalties if they have to shoot someone in self defense.

That's like forcing someone to be legally obligated to allow themselves to be brutalized or murdered and let the law deal with it after the fact.

That's tyranny and an infringement upon ones actual agency/autonomy

I have the right to defend my body and my life against any aggressor.

Enough of this enabling rhetoric in favor of violent criminals.

I don't know if he was really acting in self defense.

Rittenhouse chose to be in a place where he shouldn't have been, plus he was in illegal possession of a firearm.

So he's got a couple of strikes against him.

However, I don't have much sympathy for at least one of his victims - that guy Rosenbloom
He seemed like a real shit disturber/professional protester. who looked for rights wherever he went.
And he finally met his match.

Don't know about the other guy Rittenhouse shot tho.

May or may not have been illegally in possession and even if illegal, which it may not have been, it is just a misdemeanor worthy of nothing more than a ticket. That has been covered multiple times. As for being out in public, I agree it would have been better if everyone stayed home but simply being out in public is not a crime nor is carrying a rifle in public a crime as long as certain requirements are met.

As for if it was self defense or not I can post break down videos moment by moment to prove it absolutely was without question.

Bullshit. I've seen those "absolutely without question" videos, and they are in no way "absolutely without question." You see what you want to see through partisan eyes.

Everyone sane sees a kid running from rioters who were attacking him.

You really have no business calling anyone partisan here. You guys are literally pissed off this kid didnt get killed by far left terrorists.

If these mobs were anyway associated with the right, you guys would singing a different tune. Which is sad because it just shows you dont give a shit about innocent people impacted by the riots.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

:WrongAgain:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

:WrongAgain:

Can you believe this guy is projecting HIS bias on me?

Every video shows Kyle BEING CHASED. These guys are so grotesquely partisan that they watch these videos and they see is a an alt right extremist just picking off civil rights heros.

That's how ghoulishly and dangerously disconnected from reality they are.

It's okay in their book a violent mob descended on a community to commit acts of violence. They dont say shit about the violent shit the mobs do to innocent people.

Unbelievable. These people are NOT advocates of anyone. They will stomp your kids and look away if their "movement" kills your child. They just step in if someone defends themselves.. .we aren't allowed to defend ourselves in these peoples programmed brains.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They also just up and decide where people had "business being".

So if a violent mob descends on YOUR community to destroy it? These assholes think you are obligated to step aside and allow it.

Fuck the constitution. We better now down to radicals when they want to destroy homes and businesses. You better just get out of their way so you dont get killed and beaten. If you do it's your own fault for being there.

Dont you just love the entitlement here? If the far left mobs wants your community? Give it to them. They can do what they want..... its YOU that shouldnt be there.

Basically they are saying far left mobs are more entitled to violence than you are to your constitutional rights.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I seriously want to see the law that says when the fuhrer comes to town, it becomes an illegal act for anyone to be there and if they are there, they are now breaking the law and are legally obligated to forfeit their rights to self defense and any act of self defense will be seen as murder.

Let's see that, Holiday, Admin and Lotus.

Back this unconstitutional, unAmerican authoritarian bullshit with a cited law.

But yeah......WE are the nazis. You guys are shrieking that someone who shot attackers is a murderer because the victim had "no business being there". But in your hate infested heads that mob belonged there and the people are just trash with no rights.

I suppose they also think women who get raped should have been at home.

Yeah guys just stay home in your house.....people are crazy out there so if you get attacked, raped or killed it's your own fault for being out of your house. Dont YOU dare "murder" anyone who tries to brutalize you ......bullshit tyrannical laws only apply to US. Not mobs!

You are guys are fucked up in your heads and deranged. You need to check your damn selves accusing us of "bias". You are stripping rights and making up laws that only apply one way. You are psychos.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I seriously want to see the law that says when the fuhrer comes to town, it becomes an illegal act for anyone to be there and if they are there, they are now breaking the law and are legally obligated to forfeit their rights to self defense and any act of self defense will be seen as murder.

But yeah......WE are the nazis. You guys are shrieking that someone who shot attackers is a murderer because the victim had "no business being there". But in your hate infested heads that mob belonged there and the people are just trash with no rights.

We'll have to kill these sorts one day soon... for peace's sake.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are accusing us of "bias" while completely making up a law that ONLY applies to Kyle.

It was cool for the mob to kill Kyle because he shouldnt have been there.

It's not the mob that shouldnt have been there. They can totally go take over a community and destroy it. It's just Kyle that shouldnt have been there.

The mob can murder people in a town they dont even live in. Community members needs to leave.

Fuck how stupid and hateful are they?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

They are accusing us of "bias" while completely making up a law that ONLY applies to Kyle.

It's not the mob that shouldnt have been there. They can totally go take over a community and destroy it. It's just Kyle that shouldnt have been there.

The mob can murder people in a town they dont even live in. Community members needs to leave.

Count your bullets...

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Count your bullets...

Im glad I raised a Kyle. He is well prepared now. And he has more of a temper than I do lol.