Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OFCh7g43e26zS0QcuXgOGnE_Cqwl86IdokF9q7W8rxMhq9s9FzBwQwHLxFHX-c4fde3d9

Ahh, do you think that 17 year old is oppressing you?

If I was unarmed, and he was, in the midst of a riot, fuck yeah. Most 17 year olds don’t think. Just like Kyle.

Watch the video because Kyle was extremely refrained with excellent trigger control and muzzle control. A very disaplined young man. He only shot people who physically attacked him, did not shoot at people who put their hands up and backed away, but did shoot the three people who were direct threats to his life and well being.

In combat I saw fellow soldiers who displayed less disapline and situational awareness. He was definitely trained by someone and he remembered his training well.

What part of superseding intervening causation are you confused by? Is it the entire philosophy or just the chronology?

That is definitely the case the prosecutor wants to make. He wants to claim that because Kyle may have (but probably not) committed a misdemeanor punishable by a small fine that some how Kyle is responsible for three people attacking him and that he has no right to defend his life. I just don't see a jury of 12 buying that argument.

In any event, he was legally carrying a legal long gun that night so the whole question is mute.

it’s going to be easy since he illegally obtained a weapon

Again. That is completely untrue. Please tell us what you imagine about the rifle and how it was obtained then I will give you the actual facts.

Total waste of time.

Several people showed her the second video of Jacob Blake fighting police and she still sticks to the first media narrative. She wont look at anything. She will argue and name call and not look at a single thing.

In order for her to acknowledge a fact, the corporate media has to report it. She straight up ignores everything.

She is arguing the first media narrative.
THe first media narrative was that he was an innocent bystander during a fight between two females and only intervened to de-escalate the altercation and was then run up on and shot mercilessly by police

I seriously don't think anyone is dumb enough to still believe that nonsense

You'd think but, sadly, the world is full of stupid people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ahh, do you think that 17 year old is oppressing you?

If I was unarmed, and he was, in the midst of a riot, fuck yeah. Most 17 year olds don’t think. Just like Kyle.

Watch the video because Kyle was extremely refrained with excellent trigger control and muzzle control. A very disaplined young man. He only shot people who physically attacked him, did not shoot at people who put their hands up and backed away, but did shoot the three people who were direct threats to his life and well being.

In combat I saw fellow soldiers who displayed less disapline and situational awareness. He was definitely trained by someone and he remembered his training well.

What part of superseding intervening causation are you confused by? Is it the entire philosophy or just the chronology?

That is definitely the case the prosecutor wants to make. He wants to claim that because Kyle may have (but probably not) committed a misdemeanor punishable by a small fine that some how Kyle is responsible for three people attacking him and that he has no right to defend his life. I just don't see a jury of 12 buying that argument.

In any event, he was legally carrying a legal long gun that night so the whole question is mute.

it’s going to be easy since he illegally obtained a weapon

Again. That is completely untrue. Please tell us what you imagine about the rifle and how it was obtained then I will give you the actual facts.

Total waste of time.

Several people showed her the second video of Jacob Blake fighting police and she still sticks to the first media narrative. She wont look at anything. She will argue and name call and not look at a single thing.

In order for her to acknowledge a fact, the corporate media has to report it. She straight up ignores everything.

She is arguing the first media narrative.
THe first media narrative was that he was an innocent bystander during a fight between two females and only intervened to de-escalate the altercation and was then run up on and shot mercilessly by police

I seriously don't think anyone is dumb enough to still believe that nonsense

That's exactly what she was arguing with me. And she even lied and said she read the police reports when I offered to show them to her.

She doesnt care. She stuck to that bullshit narrative and wouldnt LOOK at anything.

Then got teary over Trayvon Martin....but had ZERO emotion for 8 year old Secoriea Turner. Who was literally just murdered in cold blood for no gotdamn reason whatsoever. By scum bags "fighting for justice" by terrorizing innocent people.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Do you carry a gun around

It was tragic that Kyle had to defend himself but he did nothing wrong. The other guy was just sucked at his job and though race baiting would make him too popular to fire. He was wrong as well as a racist piece of shit.

It is amazing how you always manage to get everything wrong.

Do you carry a gun around?

Not regularly. The last time I regularly carried a gun around was in Iraq. I do own one, know how to use it properly, and practice 3-4 times a year. Given that night was the second night of riots, arson, looting, and violence I can certainly understand why locals would want to be armed. That is only prudent.

Too many idiots carrying guns around in the US.

Places like Switzerland gun ownership is high but many of those people spent time in the military learning to fire and store weapons properly.

The requirements on citizens should be many times more stringent than a trained soldier or military vet.

They dont let anyone get a flying license so why is the States so lenient on gun ownership?
You obviously didn't see how much of an excellent shot Kyle was

so was that other wannabe cop… the Zimmerman slob
here we go... on the merry go round

anything to avoid discussing the merits of this case :LOL3:

Wait… so you mean you want to discuss the “merit” of a case where the trial of the minor accused is going to be held in a state where it is against the law for children to carry weapons….

it’s a slam dunk case where I stand.
Well, don't forget - According to him it was his JOB to DEFEND that property.
Even though he was authorized by no one to do so.
Notice how Fairyday1881 tiptoes away from his original supposition that it was anyone other than one of his fellow cretins that introduced Malcomn into the thread

lolz

this is like shooting fish in a barrel

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It was tragic that Kyle had to defend himself but he did nothing wrong. The other guy was just sucked at his job and though race baiting would make him too popular to fire. He was wrong as well as a racist piece of shit.

Not regularly. The last time I regularly carried a gun around was in Iraq. I do own one, know how to use it properly, and practice 3-4 times a year. Given that night was the second night of riots, arson, looting, and violence I can certainly understand why locals would want to be armed. That is only prudent.

Places like Switzerland gun ownership is high but many of those people spent time in the military learning to fire and store weapons properly.

The requirements on citizens should be many times more stringent than a trained soldier or military vet.

They dont let anyone get a flying license so why is the States so lenient on gun ownership?

Wait… so you mean you want to discuss the “merit” of a case where the trial of the minor accused is going to be held in a state where it is against the law for children to carry weapons….

don’t waste your time… these lunatics would support people being shot over a VCR at this day in age *rolls eyes*

They have zero regard for life unless it’s forcing some poor, unwed woman to have an unplanned baby.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

don’t waste your time… these lunatics would support people being shot over a VCR at this day in age *rolls eyes*

They have zero regard for life unless it’s forcing some poor, unwed woman to have an unplanned baby.
Sad end to what could have been a rather spirited and enlightening debate

I marvel at how far from grace you have fallen old friend

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Only one question remains tho. How exactly did Malcolm
,Well, here's another question, why do you take Malcolm X to be the voice of BLM?
What do you suspect his course of action would be today if he was here.

Also - context. Where is the context for your complaints?

.I stated plainly that in his time he preferred that white people stand aside and allow Black people to settle their social issues.

“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”

― Malcolm X

..and he was right. Contards are the living proof.
(see this thread for examples)

..also see the 40 murders by BLM thread for examples.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Constitution does. We have the right to defend private property.

He was asked by the owners.

You know what no one has a right to do? Attack a community of innocent people, destroy property and violently attack people. But all that is okay to you people.....you are just mad that someone defended themselves.

All these bullshit imaginary "rules" that gives these mobs all these specail rights to destroy communities and murder people.....but completely disempowers anyone from protecting the community or thier own bodies.

Such hateful garbage. You are just a mindless hateful apologists of domestic terror. It takes an abnormal, brainwashed amount of hate to defend political violence being inflicted on totally innocent people.

I hope it happens to you guys. I really do. I would LOVE to see riots on YOUR street. See how much you support "justice" when it's a member of YOUR family being drug out of a car and beaten. Or chased by rioters with weapons. You guys enjoy this as long as it happens to communities you just dont fucking care about. None of you give a genuine fuck about anything unless it happens to you.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The owner personally asked him too, you brain dead half-wit. The owner has publicly confirmed this multiple times as well as told the police that when they interviewed him. That you and Murdy still don't know this kind of tells us how little either of you knows about the case.

BTW that business is exactly where Kyle was when the felons Ziminski opened fire and Rosenbaum attacked him.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Only one question remains tho. How exactly did Malcolm
,Well, here's another question, why do you take Malcolm X to be the voice of BLM?
What do you suspect his course of action would be today if he was here.

Also - context. Where is the context for your complaints?

.I stated plainly that in his time he preferred that white people stand aside and allow Black people to settle their social issues.

“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”

― Malcolm X

..and he was right. Contards are the living proof.
(see this thread for examples)

..also see the 40 murders by BLM thread for examples.

How delusional do you have to be to think this quote is about the very people your fucking media tells you to hate?

Unfucking real.

Yeah the media just LOVES Kyle. And they really hate those "mostly peaceful, but firey protests". They LOVED Trump too.

And they really promoted that Jan 6th protests.

You guys are delusional. Genuinely delusional. I hope your biases keep you warm and fuzzy when you realize the corporate political establishment has removed all OUR rights and they will eventually turn on you idiots.....because they will.

Dont come knocking on the "contard" door.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The owner personally asked him too, you brain dead half-wit. The owner has publicly confirmed this multiple times as well as told the police that when they interviewed him. That you and Murdy still don't know this kind of tells us how little either of you knows about the case.

But the MEDIA O.....they are totes on OUR side. We need to know that the MEDIA is praising contards .....and just blasting BLM!!

God they have us all thinking Kyle is the good guy.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Notice how Fairyday1881 tiptoes away from his original supposition that it was anyone other than one of his fellow cretins that introduced Malcomn into the thread

lolz

a friendly bed and then mapping out numerous stipulations AFTER I said yes #SMH

You know what no one has a right to do? Attack a community of innocent people, destroy property and violently attack people. But all that is okay to you people.....you are just mad that someone defended themselves.

All these bullshit imaginary "rules" that gives these mobs all these specail rights to destroy communities and murder people.....but completely disempowers anyone from protecting the community or thier own bodies.

Such hateful garbage. You are just a mindless hateful apologists of domestic terror. It takes an abnormal, brainwashed amount of hate to defend political violence being inflicted on totally innocent people.

I hope it happens to you guys. I really do. I would LOVE to see riots on YOUR street. See how much you support "justice" when it's a member of YOUR family being drug out of a car and beaten. Or chased by rioters with weapons. You guys enjoy this as long as it happens to communities you just dont fucking care about. None of you give a genuine fuck about anything unless it happens to you.

OMFG this is painful. You do not have the right to defend property with a gun. Some states have questionable law (unclear) pertaining to the home being burned to the ground and being able to protect yourself from that happening since your life would technically be endangered.

You have the right to protect yourself using deadly force while in your home ONLY if your life is threatened.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Kenosha car dealer denies he asked gunmen to protect his business
A Kenosha car dealer said Thursday he never asked a band of riflemen to guard one of his businesses the night of two fatal shootings, contesting a narrative the accused gunman's attorney told on Fox News.
Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, almost immediately became a cause célèbre among conservatives and gun rights advocates. His new attorney, John Pierce of Los Angeles, told Fox News' Tucker Carlson that Rittenhouse acted in clear self-defense because the three victims had chased and were trying to disarm and hurt him.
In telling the story, Pierce repeated a storyline already popular in social media, that the group of rifle-toting men Rittenhouse was with that night had been asked by the owner of a damaged business to protect what he had left.
But the co-owner of Car Source said Thursday he didn't hire the men, ask for their help or endorse it.

"Why would I?" Anmol Khindri said, in an interview with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "I'm already burned out. There was nothing left to protect."
Khindri said when he left the area Tuesday around the time of the curfew — 9 p.m. that night — he did not authorize people to be on his roof or remember seeing gunmen there.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Clearly the corporate media is just trashing the oppressed BLM, making them out to be total savages.

It's not like they are enabling and covering up for BLM and blaming everything on "right wing extremists"(<---media speak for regular Americans unfortunate enough to get beaten to near death in the street by the oppressed BLM protesters)

It's not like the media is repetitively smearing regular Americans who went to the Capitol on Jan 6th as domestic terrorists who killed 5 people. It's not like the media minimized riots damage and blatantly lies and distorts truth and nonstop slams Trump and his supporters. It's not like the media isnt painting people as "anti vaxxers" and feeding a whole convoluted narrative intended to fuel hatred and division.

Nope.

Hey if you arent careful.....the MEDIA could have you hating the WRONG PEOPLE.

Hey I feel kinda motivated to start sharing some media "greatest hits" yanno? Let's review how the media really feels about Kyle. And....about Trump. And how they call us "home grown extremists".

Sound like fun? I'll even provide what Malcolm said in each media love fest of us "contards".

Or is that not gonna be as fun for you establishment shills who somehow think you are the oppositional party persecuted by the media?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

1) Because the constitution requires that the right to keep and bare arms shall not be infringed.

2) I am a military vet with two combat tours. I agree former military are probably better trained than average and would even agree to increased training requirements being mandated. There is still point #1 though.

What's often noticeable is that those who actually served in the military usually don't carry the gun around wherever all the time they go nor do they stock up like they're trying to start a war.

But the insecure fool who wasn't brave enough to serve his country when he was called upon needs 10 or 20 firearms in his basement to prove somehow that hes a man.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lolz

OMFG this is painful. You do not have the right to defend property with a gun. Some states have questionable law (unclear) pertaining to the home being burned to the ground and being able to protect yourself from that happening since your life would technically be endangered.

You have the right to protect yourself using deadly force while in your home ONLY if your life is threatened.

Murdy, this is a serious question. Do you not understand that people attacked Kyle physically, minutes after threatening to kill him, and that they were the first to fire a gun?

We aren't talking about property here. Also, no, the right to self defense is not restricted only to your home. All three people who got shot physically attacked Kyle before he defended himself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A Kenosha car dealer said Thursday he never asked a band of riflemen to guard one of his businesses the night of two fatal shootings, contesting a narrative the accused gunman's attorney told on Fox News.
Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, almost immediately became a cause célèbre among conservatives and gun rights advocates. His new attorney, John Pierce of Los Angeles, told Fox News' Tucker Carlson that Rittenhouse acted in clear self-defense because the three victims had chased and were trying to disarm and hurt him.
In telling the story, Pierce repeated a storyline already popular in social media, that the group of rifle-toting men Rittenhouse was with that night had been asked by the owner of a damaged business to protect what he had left.
But the co-owner of Car Source said Thursday he didn't hire the men, ask for their help or endorse it.
"Why would I?" Anmol Khindri said, in an interview with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "I'm already burned out. There was nothing left to protect."
Khindri said when he left the area Tuesday around the time of the curfew — 9 p.m. that night — he did not authorize people to be on his roof or remember seeing gunmen there.

The guys he was with said the auto dealer had called for help to protect what was left of his business. That's exactly why they were there.

Whether the auto dealer called for help or not, or he did but now he is afraid of admitting it(because leftwing activists are absolutely threatening and harrassing people involved ....to the point where a list of donors to Kyle's legal fund was being requested so they could be intimidated and harrassed) is pretty irrelevant to the case.

Even if the owner didnt ask, even if Kyle was just walking with a gun......those men had NO RIGHT going after him. NONE.

You guys come with all these excuses. The fact is, Kyle was running from them and ONLY shot when he was cornered or when he fell. And ONLY shot attackers.

If you were a reasonable person invested in the country and our rights and liberties....the politics involved in this wouldnt matter.

If this were a bunch of Trump supporters destroying Kenosha and it was an antifa fucktard who was in Kyle's position my stance would be exactly the same.

But you guys are hateful tyrants who want our country destroyed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I see the Trumputinist Propaganda Troll Library has an extensive cut and paste "free press" to draw from.

CNN, MSNBC, NBC, Routers, all that....and all the sources you guys use is "Trumputinist propaganda troll library"?

So you will full on retarded before admitting your error. Full delusion.

Here is a tip. Everytime you guys show up with corporate media links smearing and bashing people you hate because they tell you to hate us? I'm gonna quote Malcolm.

So you better give up on your precious corporate media if you dont want to deal with that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

He is trying to evade liability now. He knows this is going to turn into a wrongful death claim.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lolz

Murdy, this is a serious question. Do you not understand that people attacked Kyle physically, minutes after threatening to kill him, and that they were the first to fire a gun?

We aren't talking about property here. Also, no, the right to self defense is not restricted only to your home. All three people who got shot physically attacked Kyle before he defended himself.

Why was he there to begin with?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lolz

She wants to slam Kyle and wants him to be punished because it fits her hyperpartisan biases.

It's not about facts or what's right. He stands for "right wing" whatever they believe about us. And because of that, they would celebrate him being put too death.

It's just hate. There is no rational thinking here.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The right to protect yourself from imminent danger does NOT enable you to interject yourself in a riot with a semi automatic weapon and kill people for fucks sake!

:G'DamnShame:

He didn't inject anything. It is perfectly legal to walk down the street just as it is perfectly legal to open carry. Yes, the right to self defense does exist for people who are physically attacking you are cause reasonable fear of death or great bodily harm. It was clear Kyle was in imminent danger and the use of force was justice as the use of force expert said in his testimony last friday.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

He is trying to evade liability now. He knows this is going to turn into a wrongful death claim.
I want to see the contract.
Someone must have captured it before the Deep State took it down offa places.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lolz

Sure, and that also was perfectly legal. Just as it was legal for out of state protester to be there. What was illegal is when Antifa/BLM started rioting, looting, and attempting to murder people.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lolz

She wants to slam Kyle and wants him to be punished because it fits her hyperpartisan biases.

It's not about facts or what's right. He stands for "right wing" whatever they believe about us. And because of that, they would celebrate him being put too death.

It's just hate. There is no rational thinking here.

don’t speak on my behalf… especially when you can’t grasp the most basic elements of the law

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lolz

Sure, and that also was perfectly legal. Just as it was legal for out of state protester to be there. What was illegal is when Antifa/BLM started rioting, looting, and attempting to murder people.

It was actually illegal for a minor to be carrying a deadly weapon.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

lolz

Link?
( @Biggie Smiles See the ? there, pedro? )

Last edited: