Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
First you people melt because I refuse to call Kyle the murderer a hero, and then you tell me I should kill myself because I don't approve of you morons idolizing Kyle the murderer. SMDH

Of course they support Kyle… he was out there supporting the boys in blue who came out for war and tear gassed peaceful protestors asking for an investigation into the murder of Floyd forcing this into what it became. Every murder in this country should be investigated. But god forbid a Republitard lose an election lol

They don’t give a fuck about anyone’s rights to a trial in this country or our most fundamental civil liberties being jeopardized because they want to point the finger and decide who is guilty and who isn’t.

Their progressive constitutionalism devoid of the justice system is pure and utter BS.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

People who know what the fuck they talking about:

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

That is all, please carry on.

The most clueless guy on the forum. You remind me of this guy, trying to act all innocent and put upon, just before he murders his girlfriend:

y get mad at him, he was only going with popular opinion

Blazor always plays the "aw shucks" role, but he's a hater just like the rest of the racists and liberal haters here. The minute I saw the cop cam of Brian Laundrie I thought of Blazor. The little fucker's laughing and smiling and letting the cops tell him that Gabby was the aggressor and she could be arrested. HE was hitting her, but he's a psychopath and thinks he's fucking cute.

really, blazor is a homicidal racist boogeyman?

u have a lot of anger in u, or atleast u pretend u do

I don't think he's homicidal or a boogeyman. I do think he's a racist.

no more than me

I don't see you lauding the Confederacy and denying that slavery was the institution they were fighting for, perhaps I've missed it.

You are soooooo wrong.

But I'd be glad to school you.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

The most clueless guy on the forum. You remind me of this guy, trying to act all innocent and put upon, just before he murders his girlfriend:

Blazor always plays the "aw shucks" role, but he's a hater just like the rest of the racists and liberal haters here. The minute I saw the cop cam of Brian Laundrie I thought of Blazor. The little fucker's laughing and smiling and letting the cops tell him that Gabby was the aggressor and she could be arrested. HE was hitting her, but he's a psychopath and thinks he's fucking cute.

no more than me

I don't see you lauding the Confederacy and denying that slavery was the institution they were fighting for, perhaps I've missed it.

its southern pride, theres a lot of culture there and black history doesnt define it, its just one facet of it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

You are soooooo wrong.

No, I am not. However, I refuse to entertain any delusions. If any of you read the articles of secession from the Southern states at the time, they ALL mention slavery.

Until you can invent a time machine and go back and change the way they wrote their articles of secession, it's what they wrote and I'll go with their words and not yours.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

The problem is that they dont view people who have different views as human beings with rights and they've demonized people so intensely they dont even think its murder or violence to attack or kill them.

They dont think its hate to insult and degrade others either.

And dont think any of us subhumans have any right to do or say anything. Anything done to protect oneself from these people is some attack on THEM.

So if you are ever attacked, beaten or raped or killed by any of thier "activists" it wont even be worth talking about. Like we have seen occurring. If you successfully protect yourself YOU are the villain. The far right white supremacist murderer. Because you didnt just allow yourself to be murdered.

And anyone who comes to your defense with donations or even witness testimony should be doxxed and harrassed and taught the new laws that you have no fucking rights. None.

They are hatefilled radicals who will always find ways to twist anything into how they are NEVER wrong and thier opposition is ALWAYS scum. No matter what. Thier activists brutally beat innocent people .....they are heros in a "fight for justice"

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

And there you are, full of shit as always. Weeg's momma told me thats why you have brown eyes, you full of poopoo. lol

More fool you. My eyes are blue.

Weeg's momma says thats Smurf poopoo.

She becomes more unhinged and delusional by the minute.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

its southern pride, theres a lot of culture there and black history doesnt define it, its just one facet of it

And you fought like hell to keep segregation though the civil rights movement of the 1960s.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

I disagree. Both my parents were born and raised in the South. You don't have to support the Confederacy to be proud of being a Southerner. Lots of Southerners haven't, including most African Americans. The south is mostly their homeland too.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First you people melt because I refuse to call Kyle the murderer a hero, and then you tell me I should kill myself because I don't approve of you morons idolizing Kyle the murderer. SMDH

Of course they support Kyle… he was out there supporting the boys in blue who came out for war and tear gassed peaceful protestors asking for an investigation into the murder of Floyd forcing this into what it became. Every murder in this country should be investigated. But god forbid a Republitard lose an election lol

They don’t give a fuck about anyone’s rights to a trial in this country or our most fundamental civil liberties being jeopardized because they want to point the finger and decide who is guilty and who isn’t.

Their progressive constitutionalism devoid of the justice system is pure and utter BS.

You truly have no idea what you are talking about, do you? Worse, it is clear you have no intentions of ever learning anything either.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

You are soooooo wrong.

No, I am not. However, I refuse to entertain any delusions. If any of you read the articles of secession from the Southern states at the time, they ALL mention slavery.

Until you can invent a time machine and go back and change the way they wrote their articles of secession, it's what they wrote and I'll go with their words and not yours.

:WrongAgain:

Only FOUR of the seceding states had slavery in their articles of secession. My great state of Virginia was not one of them.

Again, I'd be more than happy to school you. Since, you know, you're wrong, and I just proved it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

And you fought like hell to keep segregation though the civil rights movement of the 1960s.

sorry, but u got duped into marching with BLM, a white blonde girl they NEEDED 2 validate their bullshit cause and help some uppidy nubian twat BLM leader in financing mansions in gated white communities

LULZ

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You truly have no idea what you are talking about, do you? Worse, it is clear you have no intentions of ever learning anything either.

They dont care. They serious want people to suffer and be punished for defying thier views. Or thier taste. Or whatever the fuck they stand for.

They are just so full of blind hatred they will destroy the country trying to subjugate people who want lower taxes and less government. Oh to be able to make thier own medical decision.

They call people "racists" because they think that permits thier endeavor to dehumanize. They are modern nazis. They dont want reason. They want to attack and punish. It's not about them being correct....they just throw shit around trying to justify thier dehumanizing hate of others.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

I disagree. Both my parents were born and raised in the South. You don't have to support the Confederacy to be proud of being a Southerner. Lots of Southerners haven't, including most African Americans. The south is mostly their homeland too.

Your parents prolly didnt have heritage that went that far back. Or were brainwashed by LocustButt as children.

Lots of blacks also value their Confederate heritage.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

You are soooooo wrong.

Only FOUR of the seceding states had slavery in their articles of secession. My great state of Virginia was not one of them.

Again, I'd be more than happy to school you. Since, you know, you're wrong, and I just proved it.

"The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institutions--African slavery as it exists among us--the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution [...] The general opinion of the men of that day [Revolutionary Period] was, that, somehow or other, in the order of Providence, the institution [slavery] would be evanescent and pass away [...] Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and normal condition."

From "Cornerstone Speech" by the Vice President of the Confederacy, Alexander Stephens, Savannah, Georgia, March 21, 1861
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

The problem is that they dont view people who have different views as human beings with rights and they've demonized people so intensely they dont even think its murder or violence to attack or kill them.

They dont think its hate to insult and degrade others either.

And dont think any of subhumans have any right to do or say anything. Anything done to protect oneself from these people is some attack on THEM.

So if you are ever attacked, beaten or raped or killed by any of thier "activists" it wont even be worth talking about. Like we have seen occurring. If you successfully protect yourself YOU are the villain. The far right white supremacist murderer. Because you didnt just allow yourself to be murdered.

And anyone who comes to your defense with donations or even witness testimony should be doxxed and harrassed and taught the new laws that you have no fucking rights. None.

^^^ the expert on all things BLACK since “she talked to an African about black people who live in the hood” *rolls eyes*

Yet has zero clue that the entire BLM movement is based on shifting funds away from militizing the police departments (they don’t need tanks to fight the war on drugs) and pumping it into the communities to educate them.

Refused to recognize that incarcerating a man who will die before his late 20s is more expensive for one year than providing him with a college education.

Constantly misconstrues and convoluted the BLM movement that started in 2012 with Antifaz ~ vehemently pushes this propaganda on public forums daily.

Supported George Zimmerman…. And acts like a fucking derranged lunatic about all things Jesus and pro-life while she cheers on modern day lynchings in the streets at the hands of police officers against anyone in the black community while quoting MLK.

Was “saved” and financially supported for over 2 years by a black man.

Mocks “woke” culture… which was invoked to keep the public aware and make police accountable and honest about their dealings in the black communities.

Wants everyone to give up their culture and be forced into a white Christian conservative RepubliTARD.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

Your parents prolly didnt have heritage that went that far back. Or were brainwashed by LocustButt as children.

Lots of blacks also value their Confederate heritage.

They had heritage that went further back than most.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

You are soooooo wrong.

"The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institutions--African slavery as it exists among us--the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution [...] The general opinion of the men of that day [Revolutionary Period] was, that, somehow or other, in the order of Providence, the institution [slavery] would be evanescent and pass away [...] Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and normal condition."

From "Cornerstone Speech" by the Vice President of the Confederacy, Alexander Stephens, Savannah, Georgia, March 21, 1861

As I said, only FOUR states did.

Your boy Lincoln said the same shit btw.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yet has zero clue that the entire BLM movement is based on shifting funds away from militizing the police departments (they don’t need tanks to fight the war on drugs) and pumping it into the communities to educate them.

Was this before or after the co-founder bought 5 mansions? Is that the money pumping into the community you speak of?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

sorry, but u got duped into marching with BLM, a white blonde girl they NEEDED 2 validate their bullshit cause and help some uppidy nubian twat BLM leader in financing mansions in gated white communities

LULZ

That terrorist group has more innocent BLACK blood on thier hands than 5 democrat ran police stations.

They are the modern klan. They function exactly like the old kkk terrorists.

Not one single penny raised by them has gone towards any of the communities they destroyed. Or people they brutalized or families they destroyed by murdering innocent people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

You are soooooo wrong.

As I said, only FOUR states did.

Your boy Lincoln said the same shit btw.

The VICE PRESIDENT OF THE CONFEDERACY said what the confederacy's constitution was all about. Prove me wrong. In order for that constitution to be ratified, the states had to go along with it or there was no "Confederacy".

FUCKING FACTS

eta: Seems like the blacks that go along with the Confederacy are ignorant of this speech and the constitution of the Confederacy. Maybe @Blazor you can share that with them. Y'all can drink some moonshine in pride for the institution then.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seems the USA is allowing itself or is being taken over by low life ghetto trash.

I don't care if it's Left or Right, White or Black ....it seems like the Ghetto Element is slowly taking over its society & culture.

That's what this Kenosha incident reveals.

Common sense, logic & a balance no longer is present.

Tribalism prevails.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

LULZ

That terrorist group has more innocent BLACK blood on thier hands than 5 democrat ran police stations.

Not one single penny raised by them has gone towards any of the communities they destroyed. Or people they brutalized or families they destroyed by murdering innocent people.

if they ever block me on the highway i will run through them

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems the USA is allowing itself or is being taken over by low life ghetto trash.

I don't care if it's Left or Right, White or Black ....it seems like the Ghetto Element is slowly taking over its society & culture.

Could be because we are now, basically, an oligarchy without a middle class.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

LULZ

I'd do that to anyone whose intentions aren't clear to me. See you in court!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Republicans don’t give a fuck about the working class… which comprises 2/3rds of our population.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Could be because we are now, basically, an oligarchy without a middle class.

You can thank RepubliTARD tort reform for that. HFB was one of the biggest idiots who bought into that being Dem.

They were defrauded by their own party and are too stupid to realize it lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

LULZ

no court, my plates have a thing over it that blocks pics but looks normal 2 the eye

all i need is a hosing down off my crash bar after getting home >:D

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

LULZ

no court, my plates have a thing over it that blocks pics but looks normal 2 the eye

all i need is a hosing down off my crash bar after getting home >:D

You so crazy! lol