Joke

People who know what the fuck they talking about:

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

That is all, please carry on.

The most clueless guy on the forum. You remind me of this guy, trying to act all innocent and put upon, just before he murders his girlfriend:

y get mad at him, he was only going with popular opinion

Blazor always plays the "aw shucks" role, but he's a hater just like the rest of the racists and liberal haters here. The minute I saw the cop cam of Brian Laundrie I thought of Blazor. The little fucker's laughing and smiling and letting the cops tell him that Gabby was the aggressor and she could be arrested. HE was hitting her, but he's a psychopath and thinks he's fucking cute.

really, blazor is a homicidal racist boogeyman?

u have a lot of anger in u, or atleast u pretend u do

I don't think he's homicidal or a boogeyman. I do think he's a racist.

no more than me

I don't see you lauding the Confederacy and denying that slavery was the institution they were fighting for, perhaps I've missed it.

its southern pride, theres a lot of culture there and black history doesnt define it, its just one facet of it

And you fought like hell to keep segregation though the civil rights movement of the 1960s.

sorry, but u got duped into marching with BLM, a white blonde girl they NEEDED 2 validate their bullshit cause and help some uppidy nubian twat BLM leader in financing mansions in gated white communities

LULZ

That terrorist group has more innocent BLACK blood on thier hands than 5 democrat ran police stations.

They are the modern klan. They function exactly like the old kkk terrorists.

Not one single penny raised by them has gone towards any of the communities they destroyed. Or people they brutalized or families they destroyed by murdering innocent people.

if they ever block me on the highway i will run through them

I'd do that to anyone whose intentions aren't clear to me. See you in court!

no court, my plates have a thing over it that blocks pics but looks normal 2 the eye

all i need is a hosing down off my crash bar after getting home >:D

You so crazy! lol

im not getting dragged outta my car like a fool, ramming speed! i say

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

The most clueless guy on the forum. You remind me of this guy, trying to act all innocent and put upon, just before he murders his girlfriend:

Blazor always plays the "aw shucks" role, but he's a hater just like the rest of the racists and liberal haters here. The minute I saw the cop cam of Brian Laundrie I thought of Blazor. The little fucker's laughing and smiling and letting the cops tell him that Gabby was the aggressor and she could be arrested. HE was hitting her, but he's a psychopath and thinks he's fucking cute.

no more than me

I don't see you lauding the Confederacy and denying that slavery was the institution they were fighting for, perhaps I've missed it.

its southern pride, theres a lot of culture there and black history doesnt define it, its just one facet of it

And you fought like hell to keep segregation though the civil rights movement of the 1960s.

sorry, but u got duped into marching with BLM, a white blonde girl they NEEDED 2 validate their bullshit cause and help some uppidy nubian twat BLM leader in financing mansions in gated white communities

LULZ

That terrorist group has more innocent BLACK blood on thier hands than 5 democrat ran police stations.

Not one single penny raised by them has gone towards any of the communities they destroyed. Or people they brutalized or families they destroyed by murdering innocent people.

no court, my plates have a thing over it that blocks pics but looks normal 2 the eye

You so crazy! lol

No, I meant your license plate blocking thing.

I had a fucking redneck in a duly pick-up stop at an entrance to a freeway where I was blocked in by concrete curb. I saw him take off his seatbelt, and swing open his car door. He was about 40 yards in front of me, I stopped when I saw him breaking.

As he opened his door and I saw his foot touch the pavement, I fucking revved the engine of my mom van. I had my 6 year old in the car at the time. My heart was pounding, but it was going to be me and my kid or him. Fuck him. I made the decision that if he wanted some, bring it the fuck on.

He got the fucking message and pulled his stupid ass back into his truck and then followed me. I didn't panic, I just drove to police HQ. That's when he took off.

My offense you might ask? Flipping him off for cutting me off. Oh his poor ego!

I am not a victim and will not let anyone hurt me or my kid if there's anything I can do about it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seems the USA is allowing itself or is being taken over by low life ghetto trash.

I don't care if it's Left or Right, White or Black ....it seems like the Ghetto Element is slowly taking over its society & culture.

That's what this Kenosha incident reveals.

Could be because we are now, basically, an oligarchy without a middle class.

And all those unecessary Wars W Bush started have taken their toll as well. That was war or the working and disappearing middle class as well.

He basically destroyed the soul & underpinnings of American Society & the glue which keeps a nation together. The man should be shot by a firing squad.

What's also noticeable that this War on Terror & the erosion of civil liberties in America has had the opposite effect than intended. The Elites wanted or have created this semi police state where everyone in the US & perhaps the world is monitored, but people are rebelling. Left or Right they don't care anymore.

Perhaps this should serve as a warning to the Elites. There's only so much control that people are willing to take before the lid pops off the boiling kettle.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

LULZ

You so crazy! lol

I had a fucking redneck in a duly pick-up stop at an entrance to a freeway where I was blocked in by concrete curb. I saw him take off his seatbelt, and swing open his car door. He was about 40 yards in front of me, I stopped when I saw him breaking.

As he opened his door and I saw his foot touch the pavement, I fucking revved the engine of my mom van. I had my 6 year old in the car at the time. My heart was pounding, but it was going to be me and my kid or him. Fuck him. I made the decision that if he wanted some, bring it the fuck on.

He got the fucking message and pulled his stupid ass back into his truck and then followed me. I didn't panic, I just drove to police HQ. That's when he took off.

I am not a victim and will not let anyone hurt me or my kid if there's anything I can do about it.

someone threatens u, ur not obligated 2 wait, do whatever u gotta do, double if its your kid

have u seen this yet? its cliche but worth watching

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems the USA is allowing itself or is being taken over by low life ghetto trash.

I don't care if it's Left or Right, White or Black ....it seems like the Ghetto Element is slowly taking over its society & culture.

And all those unecessary Wars W Bush started have taken their toll as well.

He basically destroyed the soul & underpinnings of American Society & the glue which keeps a nation together. The man should be shot by a firing squad.

What's also noticeable that this War on Terror & the erosion of civil liberties in America has had the opposite effect than intended. The Elites wanted or have created this semi police state where everyone in the US & perhaps the world is monitored, but people are rebelling. Left or Right they don't care anymore.

Perhaps this should serve as a warning to the Elites. There's only so much control that people are willing to take before the lid pops off the boiling kettle.

I don't disagree. The problem is that they have the masses feeding at the trough of mass and social media, where they are controlling the narrative.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

LULZ

You so crazy! lol

someone threatens u, ur not obligated 2 wait, do whatever u gotta do, double if its your kid

have u seen this yet? its cliche but worth watching

I have and I agree. I don't fuck around with anyone out in public. I mind my own business. However, get in my lane and I will do what I can to push back, civilly when at all possible.

I pictured that fuck flying over the top of my van. I felt nothing. You stop at the entrance of a freeway and start to get out of your car, you are advertising a threat to me.

My dad was a marine, he taught us all to think on the fly. Remember Reginald Denny from the LA riots? That motherfucker had an 18 wheeler and got a beat down. I would have made speed bumps of those fuckers. No matter how angry someone else is, even if it's justified, they don't get to beat or murder me. End of...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't disagree. The problem is that they have the masses feeding at the trough of mass and social media, where they are controlling the narrative.

Many people hate and blame Trump for everything.

While he's not my favorite type of person, I don't think was the cause of the social decay or unrest in America today.

I think it was W Bush.

I hated W Bush then & I still hate him.

Americans I met when I was driving limo agreed that W wrecked the USA & is the cause of many of their problems today.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

While he's not my favorite type of person, I don't think was the cause of the social decay or unrest in America today.

I think it was W Bush.

Americans I met when I was driving limo agreed that W wrecked the USA & is the cause of many of their problems today.

I don't think he caused the unrest. I think he gave permission for people to revel in their basest emotions rather than use their rational minds to reason and make properly informed decisions.

They believe nonsense that was considered ridiculous just 6 years ago.

We haven't had an honest politician since, arguably, Jimmy Carter and America hated him for telling some hard truths. Somewhere along the way we became a nation of fucking crybabies.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

You are soooooo wrong.

But I'd be glad to school you.

No, I am not. However, I refuse to entertain any delusions. If any of you read the articles of secession from the Southern states at the time, they ALL mention slavery.

Until you can invent a time machine and go back and change the way they wrote their articles of secession, it's what they wrote and I'll go with their words and not yours.

:WrongAgain:

Only FOUR of the seceding states had slavery in their articles of secession. My great state of Virginia was not one of them.

Again, I'd be more than happy to school you. Since, you know, you're wrong, and I just proved it.

"The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institutions--African slavery as it exists among us--the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution [...] The general opinion of the men of that day [Revolutionary Period] was, that, somehow or other, in the order of Providence, the institution [slavery] would be evanescent and pass away [...] Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and normal condition."

From "Cornerstone Speech" by the Vice President of the Confederacy, Alexander Stephens, Savannah, Georgia, March 21, 1861
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

As I said, only FOUR states did.

Your boy Lincoln said the same shit btw.

The VICE PRESIDENT OF THE CONFEDERACY said what the confederacy's constitution was all about. Prove me wrong. In order for that constitution to be ratified, the states had to go along with it or there was no "Confederacy".

FUCKING FACTS

You are talking about a time, when slavery was legal, and even the Northern states like NY had slaves. Hell, the South was offered the original 13th amendment, the Corwin amendment, which would of allowed slavery in the constitution, forever. You know what the South said.... "fuck you", and still left.

Slavery was not the root cause. Especially not in every state.

But you couldnt expect all the slave owners to lose out on massive invested funds into slaves, nor could you expect to release a bunch of slaves out into the wild with no education or ways of supporting him/herself. It was to be a gradual process. So there wouldnt be so much hardship, on slaves, or their masters.

You also realize only the wealthy owned slaves right?

You also realize there was white slaves too right?

You also realize, it was a black man, that fucked it up for the rest of the slaves right? When Anthony Johnson went to court, and claimed a slave was his piece of property. He owned 3 white slaves, and 1 black one in the 1600s. Back then, after 7 years of servitude, you got to go free, with money or land to support you. It was the law that a master did this.

The North got greedy, and the South said fuck you. Slavery was just a part of it. The North's greed caused a bunch of slaves to die of starvation when they were released and couldnt support themselves.

No matter if it was in the Confederate Constitution, at a time slavery was legal, it was about rights. And every state had their own way of doing things.

Oh, and to prove you wrong......

After a Confederate Provisional Constitution was drafted in early 1861, the Confederate Permanent Constitution was approved March 11, 1861 by five of the seceded states.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh, and Kyle is an outstanding citizen, and he will walk, just like Zimmerman. lulz

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

You are soooooo wrong.

No, I am not. However, I refuse to entertain any delusions. If any of you read the articles of secession from the Southern states at the time, they ALL mention slavery.

Until you can invent a time machine and go back and change the way they wrote their articles of secession, it's what they wrote and I'll go with their words and not yours.

Only FOUR of the seceding states had slavery in their articles of secession. My great state of Virginia was not one of them.

Again, I'd be more than happy to school you. Since, you know, you're wrong, and I just proved it.

"The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institutions--African slavery as it exists among us--the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution [...] The general opinion of the men of that day [Revolutionary Period] was, that, somehow or other, in the order of Providence, the institution [slavery] would be evanescent and pass away [...] Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and normal condition."

From "Cornerstone Speech" by the Vice President of the Confederacy, Alexander Stephens, Savannah, Georgia, March 21, 1861

The VICE PRESIDENT OF THE CONFEDERACY said what the confederacy's constitution was all about. Prove me wrong. In order for that constitution to be ratified, the states had to go along with it or there was no "Confederacy".

FUCKING FACTS

You are talking about a time, when slavery was legal, and even the Northern states like NY had slaves. Hell, the South was offered the original 13th amendment, the Corwin amendment, which would of allowed slavery in the constitution, forever. You know what the South said.... "fuck you", and still left.

But you couldnt expect all the slave owners to lose out on massive invested funds into slaves, nor could you expect to release a bunch of slaves out into the wild with no education or ways of supporting him/herself. It was to be a gradual process. So there wouldnt be so much hardship, on slaves, or their masters.

You also realize, it was a black man, that fucked it up for the rest of the slaves right? When Anthony Johnson went to court, and claimed a slave was his piece of property. He owned 3 white slaves, and 1 black one in the 1600s. Back then, after 7 years of servitude, you got to go free, with money or land to support you. It was the law that a master did this.

The North got greedy, and the South said fuck you. Slavery was just a part of it. The North's greed caused a bunch of slaves to die of starvation when they were released and couldnt support themselves.

No matter if it was in the Confederate Constitution, at a time slavery was legal, it was about rights. And every state had their own way of doing things.

After a Confederate Provisional Constitution was drafted in early 1861, the Confederate Permanent Constitution was approved March 11, 1861 by five of the seceded states.

Wish they had let you secede. But, you'd probably still have legal slavery if you had.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

You are soooooo wrong.

FUCKING FACTS

The speech by the VP of the Confederacy was made after on March 21, 1861

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
First you people melt because I refuse to call Kyle the murderer a hero, and then you tell me I should kill myself because I don't approve of you morons idolizing Kyle the murderer. SMDH

Of course they support Kyle… he was out there supporting the boys in blue who came out for war and tear gassed peaceful protestors asking for an investigation into the murder of Floyd forcing this into what it became. Every murder in this country should be investigated. But god forbid a Republitard lose an election lol

They don’t give a fuck about anyone’s rights to a trial in this country or our most fundamental civil liberties being jeopardized because they want to point the finger and decide who is guilty and who isn’t.

Their progressive constitutionalism devoid of the justice system is pure and utter BS.
THe irony in this post is simply amazing

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
July1-e9cf.gif

"Seems like only a few weeks ago I was just beating up girls, now ima big boy and shooting strangers!"

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

You are soooooo wrong.

FUCKING FACTS

Wish they had let you secede. But, you'd probably still have legal slavery if you had.

I wish they had too. Hank knew best when he sang "If the South woulda won, we'd had it made!"

Nah, slavery was on the way out, with the invention of the cotton gin.

The South also did away with the importation of slaves in the signing of their Constitution.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think it was W Bush.

I definitely think Bush/Cheney were far more dangerous than Trump. And Obama continued ALL of Bush's programs: the bailouts for the people who fucked the country over, the wars, the surveillance of citizens, AND deporting undocumented people at a furious clip. But actually, I think things started going south with Reagan, and Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, and Trump just compounded all the shit that Reagan managed to get rolling.

The US is fucked.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

You are soooooo wrong.

FUCKING FACTS

So he made a speech to those 5 states then. Did he stream it via YouTube? lolol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice how an actual attorney pretty much outlines exactly what I've said word for word and mentions nothing about Tort

If you go look up tort laws and spend some time reading about them.....you'll notice there is no law, tort or otherwise, that takes away our Constitutional and fundamental rights to self defense.

There is no law, tort or otherwise, that forces citizens to allow themselves to be brutalized or murdered so long as the aggressors are at some leftwing riot.

Its disturbing that people on the left(or at least the establishment party) actually argue in favor of violence from activists on thier "side" and condemn innocent people who defended themselves. It's completely sick and devoid of empathy and if it were them in that position, they would be singing a different tune.

They are completely unable to step in the shoes of others. They dehumanize people.

They think these rioters have all the rights even rights to other peoples property and bodies.

I'd like to see some laws cited here that Kyle actually broke. Instead of these gross mental gymnastics that just tell us these people should never have a single say in how our society is run because they have no care whatsoever for the rights of regular people. Let alone the interests of regular people. They dont even see regular people as human beings.

You know what. Arguing with these fucking morons is a waste of time. They talk shit cause they simply believe it will never happen to them. Until it does.

All I know is this; if there's some kind of situation going on in my town where the cops are suddenly being forced to stand down or lack the resources to deal with the aggressors and innocent people are being attacked you're damn right me and every neighbor within a 5 mile radius who is strapped is going down there to confront these animals.

And if that means I gotta shoot a mother fucker in the face who's actively attacking me without any provocation other than the fact that I am there to protect those who cannot protect themselves then so be it. It will happen. And I don't care if the fucker is white, black, green or inbetween and I damn sure don't give the slightest fuck what any of the mooks on this thread who are only capable of single direction whinning have to think about it. They can seriously go fuck themselves with a spike fucking bat if they disapprove for all I care.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

You are soooooo wrong.

FUCKING FACTS

So he made a speech to those 5 states then. Did he stream it via YouTube? lolol

Give it a rest. Everyone that has any integrity knows it was about slavery. It was the economic base of the South.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh goody Lily is here

The same hateful cunt who blamed Secoriea Turners mother for driving down the wrong street and getting her 8 year child murdered because duh....we should all know leftwing protesters are murderous bags of shit and it's our own fault if they attack us.

They are entitled to murder.
She really did that?

what a foul rodent

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh goody Lily is here

The same hateful cunt who blamed Secoriea Turners mother for driving down the wrong street and getting her 8 year child murdered because duh....we should all know leftwing protesters are murderous bags of shit and it's our own fault if they attack us.

They are entitled to murder.
She really did that?

what a foul rodent

You dont remember Oak blaming the mother for driving down there?