Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’ve reviewed it several times due to your blatant lies about what actually went down that night. The man who has been charged with lighting the dumpster on fire was initially charged with firing his gun off that night BEFORE Kyle shot anyone.

Stop throwing tantrums and go take a nap if you can’t handle having a decent discussion about this. You can have some juice and crackers when you wake up and we can do this again.

Murdock, we're friends and I grow weary of making you look like a complete retard who hasn't the slightest clue as to what she's talking about

Rosenbuam was seen starting multiple fires and in one instance is even seen helping other protestors push a lit dumpster into a gas station

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
y was he running? a mob was chasing him and saying 'kill him!'

those degenerates r lucky he had the restraint he did

Wisconsin state statue says someone can only use force likely to cause death if they believe that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm. Did the protestors that night not have a right to defend themselves against this mob rule inflicted child with a semi automatic weapon?

The major issues in his defense will be that the dumpster fire isn’t going to be enough to justify shooting 3 and killing 2 people that night.

Everyone out that night was in violation of the curfew. The man who lit the dumpster fire was not one of the people shot that night and has already been charged. It will be argued that Kyle created this volatile situation by bringing a gun unlawfully into the protest and subsequent riots.
so its his fault they got excited because he carried a rifle.. u displace blame and their lack of self control and put it on the victim, which was the victor in this case

he was very reserved in how many rounds he fired

What Kyle did is technically mob rule. People died.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Our forefathers designed our government to resist mob rule…. and these people who support this crap consider themselves patriots *spits*

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Our forefathers designed our government to resist mob rule…. and these people who support this crap consider themselves patriots *spits*
Funny you never said such a thing when a mob commandeered and essentially ruled over 6 square blocks of Seattle.

Despite being close by too

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wisconsin state statue says someone can only use force likely to cause death if they believe that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm. Did the protestors that night not have a right to defend themselves against this mob rule inflicted child with a semi automatic weapon?

The major issues in his defense will be that the dumpster fire isn’t going to be enough to justify shooting 3 and killing 2 people that night.

Everyone out that night was in violation of the curfew. The man who lit the dumpster fire was not one of the people shot that night and has already been charged. It will be argued that Kyle created this volatile situation by bringing a gun unlawfully into the protest and subsequent riots.
so its his fault they got excited because he carried a rifle.. u displace blame and their lack of self control and put it on the victim, which was the victor in this case

he defended himself from it and the mob got what they asked for

i understand ur law oriented in your thought process, but what do u do if someone threatens your life?

lets say they break into your house and stick their head through the window...gonna slug em with a law book, or shoot em dead?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
“some jack off got what he had coming” isn’t helping Kyle‘s case. With statements like this, you’re going to send your HERO to the electric chair.

Let’s go over the facts ~ The video depicts Kyle running from a man at 11:48 pm and when Kyle turns around. the man throws a plastic bag at him as a decoy to distract him and get him to potentially shoot at said plastic bag, presenting him the opportunity to potentially remove the gun from Kyle.

Why was Kyle running? Can you at least answer that?

"ou’re going to send your HERO to the electric chair."

There's still 2000.00 up for grabs that says none of that is going to happen.

unless you're too chicken shit to put your money where your awful interpretation of the facts is

but any way, let's break down your discuss your comments.

1st. Did you actually watch the video? If so, which one? Post it and we'll see if it contains all the pertinent material needed to draw the most accurate conclusion.

2nd. Are you certain it was an empty plastic bag or was there something in it?

3rd. Are you aware that Kyle's retreat was interrupted by the shirtless individual who can be seen clearly attempting to grab the barrel of his gun?

as for you question, he was running because he had just pissed the rioters off pretty badly by thwarting their plans to torpedo a gas station with a blazing dumpster.

How do you prove the man chasing him wasn’t chasing him because Kyle was shooting at him then?

Kyle doesn’t own the gas station, he isn’t a hired security guard… he isn’t even a cop. What gave him the right to shoot at anyone that night? Was his life in danger when they were aiming that dumpster at the gas station?
I didn't fail to notice that despite affording you the courtesy of answering your question you have not done the same in return

I can totally see why you're too chicken shit to wager

thanks for playing

I did answer that question. It wasn’t a guilty or not guilty bet you were trying to impose and I respectfully declined.
:facepalm:

I do really see why you're too chicken shit to wager

enjoy your cowardice and hit me up when you're ready to defend your silly positions with facts and integrity

chicken-chicken-bro.gif

I think he is going down for first degree murder… if that wasn’t painfully obvious to you already. But I’m basing my theory on how the actual law is written.

Not sure if Kyle will be convicted of 1st degree murder.

But I don't think he'll completely get off either.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny you never said such a thing when a mob commandeered and essentially ruled over 6 square blocks of Seattle.

I still lived in the suburbs at that point. I slept with a bat I affectionately refer to as my home security system. I was home locked away well before dark. But I eventually moved to Capital Hill 2 blocks from the park where this all went down after it was over.

I was at the protests 2 weeks in and have photos to prove it was a peaceful protest that started with us asking for an investigation into the Floyd case. That’s all we wanted. But hey… systemic racism doesn’t exists!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Joshua Ziminiski
I think he is going down for first degree murder…

I think someone is putting something very nasty in your marijuana

I am sober… have been since the pandemic.
what a bad time for sobriety, i party now more than before

actually it was to prevent catching covid… I was following CDC guidelines. Sometimes I miss it, but I’m happier and more content sober.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I still lived in the suburbs at that point. I slept with a bat I affectionately refer to as my home security system. I was home locked away well before dark. But I eventually moved to Capital Hill 2 blocks from the park where this all went down after it was over.

I was at the protests 2 weeks in and have photos to prove it was a peaceful protest that started with us asking for an investigation into the Floyd case. That’s all we wanted. But hey… systemic racism doesn’t exists!

..and all that absolves you of the hypocrisy in your earlier statement how again?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you have more of a chance of skateboarding up and down a rainbow than this kid has of being convicted of 1st degree murder.

If he's hit with so much as the misdemeanor for the gun debacle I'd be shocked

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
“some jack off got what he had coming” isn’t helping Kyle‘s case. With statements like this, you’re going to send your HERO to the electric chair.

Let’s go over the facts ~ The video depicts Kyle running from a man at 11:48 pm and when Kyle turns around. the man throws a plastic bag at him as a decoy to distract him and get him to potentially shoot at said plastic bag, presenting him the opportunity to potentially remove the gun from Kyle.

Why was Kyle running? Can you at least answer that?

"ou’re going to send your HERO to the electric chair."

There's still 2000.00 up for grabs that says none of that is going to happen.

unless you're too chicken shit to put your money where your awful interpretation of the facts is

but any way, let's break down your discuss your comments.

1st. Did you actually watch the video? If so, which one? Post it and we'll see if it contains all the pertinent material needed to draw the most accurate conclusion.

2nd. Are you certain it was an empty plastic bag or was there something in it?

3rd. Are you aware that Kyle's retreat was interrupted by the shirtless individual who can be seen clearly attempting to grab the barrel of his gun?

as for you question, he was running because he had just pissed the rioters off pretty badly by thwarting their plans to torpedo a gas station with a blazing dumpster.

How do you prove the man chasing him wasn’t chasing him because Kyle was shooting at him then?

Kyle doesn’t own the gas station, he isn’t a hired security guard… he isn’t even a cop. What gave him the right to shoot at anyone that night? Was his life in danger when they were aiming that dumpster at the gas station?
I didn't fail to notice that despite affording you the courtesy of answering your question you have not done the same in return

I can totally see why you're too chicken shit to wager

thanks for playing

I did answer that question. It wasn’t a guilty or not guilty bet you were trying to impose and I respectfully declined.
:facepalm:

I do really see why you're too chicken shit to wager

enjoy your cowardice and hit me up when you're ready to defend your silly positions with facts and integrity

chicken-chicken-bro.gif

I think he is going down for first degree murder… if that wasn’t painfully obvious to you already. But I’m basing my theory on how the actual law is written.

it has all the elements needed for first degree murder…

They might not give him first given the nature of the riots, but he had no business being there and he isn’t getting off for this.

Honestly, I’m curious to see how this plays out.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

..and all that absolves you of the hypocrisy in your earlier statement how again?

go take a nap

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Joshua Ziminiski
I think he is going down for first degree murder…

I think someone is putting something very nasty in your marijuana

I am sober… have been since the pandemic.
what a bad time for sobriety, i party now more than before

actually it was to prevent catching covid… I was following CDC guidelines. Sometimes I miss it, but I’m happier and more content sober.
when the hysteria started they closed the bars so we made a fire pit in the backyard and had parties here in my yard, even keg parties with a giant blu-tooth speaker lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

go take a nap
Best you can do when confronted with your own hypocrisy on the big screen?

I mean, mob rule is still mob rule when it's """peaceful protestors""" doing it. RIght?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve reviewed it several times due to your blatant lies about what actually went down that night. The man who has been charged with lighting the dumpster on fire was initially charged with firing his gun off that night BEFORE Kyle shot anyone.

Stop throwing tantrums and go take a nap if you can’t handle having a decent discussion about this. You can have some juice and crackers when you wake up and we can do this again.

Murdock, we're friends and I grow weary of making you look like a complete retard who hasn't the slightest clue as to what she's talking about

Rosenbuam was seen starting multiple fires and in one instance is even seen helping other protestors push a lit dumpster into a gas station

So really Bigly, a Lotta the fault for that incident even occurring was the State as it should have called out the National Guard to deal with that situation.

In which case it wouldnt have been necessary for civilians like Kyle and others to be there.

I was just wondering with such tensions rising after several days why the National Guard wasn't there to deal with the situation?

Most countries would call in the military with reinforcements to deal with that situation.

Can't help but think the governor and perhaps the President was at fault because they didn't intervene and it spiraled into an out of control free for all bloodbath.

Aside from whomever was guilty in this shooting gets me thinking the state was negligent in failing to protect citizens and private property.

Isn't that it's job?

Or have things deteriorated so badly in the US that citizens must form militias to protect themselves?

Kyle nor any other citizens shouldnt have been there. That was the government's responsibility.

Whomever was governor at the time in Wisconsin seems negligent and derilect in their duties.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So really Bigly, a Lotta the fault for that incident even occurring was the State as it should have called out the National Guard to deal with that situation.

In which case it wouldnt have been necessary for civilians like Kyle and others to be there.

I was just wondering with such tensions rising after several days why the National Guard wasn't there to deal with the situation?

Most countries would call in the military with reinforcements to deal with that situation.

Can't help but think the governor and perhaps the President was at fault because they didn't intervene and it spiraled into an out of control free for all bloodbath.

Aside from whomever was guilty in this shooting gets me thinking the state was negligent in failing to protect citizens and private property.

Isn't that it's job?

Or have thongs deteriorated so badly in the US that citizens must form militias to protect themselves?

Kyle nor any other citizens should have been there. That was the government's responsibility.

why wasn't the national guard called in?

what an excellent question joe. Glad you asked it

Because, like the vermin registered democrat filth leader of every other liberal shithole in the U.S that saw this unrest, the vermin registered democrat filth mayor of Kenosha wouldn't allow Trump to assist. Preferring instead to watch his city burn to the ground.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Isn't that it's job?

Or have thongs deteriorated so badly in the US that citizens must form militias to protect themselves?

Kyle nor any other citizens should have been there. That was the government's responsibility.

why wasn't the national guard called in?

what an excellent question joe. Glad you asked it

Because, like the vermin registered democrat filth leader of every other liberal shithole in the U.S that saw this unrest, the vermin registered democrat filth mayor of Kenosha wouldn't allow Trump to assist. Preferring instead to watch his city burn to the ground.

Well it is a Democratic governor there presently.

Seems foolish in retrospect that after 2-3 days he didn't intervene.

I feel that he's at fault for letting the situation get out of control.

Would have been so easy to stop or smother the tensions so that both sides would back off and stop their antics.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well it is a Democratic governor there presently.

Seems foolish in retrospect that after 2-3 days he didn't intervene.

I feel that he's at fault for letting the situation get out of control.

Would have been so easy to stop or smother the tensions so that both sides would back off and stop their antics.

Um, Joe, my simple friend, I think you've missed the obvious pattern here.

THe fact that EVERY democrat mayor and governor allowed this shit to escalate unabated. So what are normal citizens to do in such a circumstance? Allow their life's savings and efforts to burn to the ground because someone they had no association with did something nasty to someone they also have no association with?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hear that you contarded Killer Kyle lovers are very upset that you can't convince anyone that Rottenhouse is an innocent victim.
..and neither will his lawyers. Kyle gonna fry, baybee.
I'm upset that you cunts always have a double standard for justice depending if its one of your guys vs one of our guys. Its the main reason why I prefer civil war over any type of discussion, reconciliation, or compromise with you people. Oh yea, and please take "you people" to mean nigger.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If Kenosha Killer Kyle wasn't there, if he was at home watching porn vids and spankin the monkey,
.would any if this stuff have happened?

See how easy it would have been to avoid these deaths?
Right off the bat, if that nigger wouldnt have tried to get in his car and grab a knife, nothing would have happened. After that, if niggers and leftist white scumbags had not decided to burn the town down, nobody would have lit shit on fire. If the leftist cunts that run Kenosha had deployed riot police and National Guard to deal with these cunts, private citizens wouldnt have had to take the law into their own hands. Finally, if leftist cunts hadnt tried to treat decent citizens like they do the cops, they wouldnt have been shot dead. KA-POWN3D!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Right off the bat, if that nigger
Hey, get in your wayback machine and set it to Jamestown if you want to trace events in time.

Oh and PS: Killer Kyle is a murderer. If he didn't succeed in that opportunity he would have found another.
..it's what murders do.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If Kenosha Killer Kyle wasn't there, if he was at home watching porn vids and spankin the monkey,
.would any if this stuff have happened?

See how easy it would have been to avoid these deaths?
Right off the bat, if that nigger wouldnt have tried to get in his car and grab a knife, nothing would have happened. After that, if niggers and leftist white scumbags had not decided to burn the town down, nobody would have lit shit on fire. If the leftist cunts that run Kenosha had deployed riot police and National Guard to deal with these cunts, private citizens wouldnt have had to take the law into their own hands. Finally, if leftist cunts hadnt tried to treat decent citizens like they do the cops, they wouldnt have been shot dead. KA-POWN3D!

:Popcorn:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

he defended himself from it and the mob got what they asked for

i understand ur law oriented in your thought process, but what do u do if someone threatens your life?

lets say they break into your house and stick their head through the window...gonna slug em with a law book, or shoot em dead?

do not borrow trouble

I have no sympathy for anyone that leaves the safety of their home with arms to look for trouble.