Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh goody Lily is here

The same hateful cunt who blamed Secoriea Turners mother for driving down the wrong street and getting her 8 year child murdered because duh....we should all know leftwing protesters are murderous bags of shit and it's our own fault if they attack us.

They are entitled to murder.
She really did that?

what a foul rodent

You dont remember Oak blaming the mother for driving down there?
No.

you know I don’t read most of what these mooks post

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

People who know what the fuck they talking about:

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

That is all, please carry on.

The most clueless guy on the forum. You remind me of this guy, trying to act all innocent and put upon, just before he murders his girlfriend:

y get mad at him, he was only going with popular opinion

Blazor always plays the "aw shucks" role, but he's a hater just like the rest of the racists and liberal haters here. The minute I saw the cop cam of Brian Laundrie I thought of Blazor. The little fucker's laughing and smiling and letting the cops tell him that Gabby was the aggressor and she could be arrested. HE was hitting her, but he's a psychopath and thinks he's fucking cute.

really, blazor is a homicidal racist boogeyman?

u have a lot of anger in u, or atleast u pretend u do

I don't think he's homicidal or a boogeyman. I do think he's a racist.

no more than me

I don't see you lauding the Confederacy and denying that slavery was the institution they were fighting for, perhaps I've missed it.

its southern pride, theres a lot of culture there and black history doesnt define it, its just one facet of it

And you fought like hell to keep segregation though the civil rights movement of the 1960s.

With none other than YOUR president leading that charge

lolz

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

The most clueless guy on the forum. You remind me of this guy, trying to act all
BLM donated over $60 million dollars in 2020 to grant funds and other charitable giving
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

The most clueless guy on the forum. You remind me of this guy, trying to act all innocent and put upon, just before he murders his girlfriend:

Blazor always plays the "aw shucks" role, but he's a hater just like the rest of the racists and liberal haters here. The minute I saw the cop cam of Brian Laundrie I thought of Blazor. The little fucker's laughing and smiling and letting the cops tell him that Gabby was the aggressor and she could be arrested. HE was hitting her, but he's a psychopath and thinks he's fucking cute.

no more than me

I don't see you lauding the Confederacy and denying that slavery was the institution they were fighting for, perhaps I've missed it.

its southern pride, theres a lot of culture there and black history doesnt define it, its just one facet of it

And you fought like hell to keep segregation though the civil rights movement of the 1960s.

lolz

You say “my” president like I have voted for any of these frauds lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

You may as well be defending that guy considering your stance is that an innocent person has no right to defend themselves from violent rioters who are chasing him and threatening him.

And men who have established histories of violent behavior.

If Gabby had killed him first, she would be a murderer by your reasoning.

Hardly. With YOUR reasoning, Brian killed Gabby in self defense. A guy with a plastic bag getting murdered for going after an armed guy is the equivalent of Brian strangling that very small young woman.

So Rausubaum was going after Kyle with an empty plastic bag huh?

Well then, it's obvious you never watched the actual video cause if you did and you can still tell us it was an empty plastic bag then you're even more of an imbecile than I originally thought.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

The most clueless guy on the forum. You remind me of this guy, trying to act all
BLM donated over $60 million dollars in 2020 to grant funds and other charitable giving
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

no more than me

lolz

You say “my” president like I have voted for any of these frauds lol

You stand by idle as he wrecks the country with his bullshit polices and basically run with the people who support him.

I've yet to see you call him out on single matter. Not one

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

You may as well be defending that guy considering your stance is that an innocent person has no right to defend themselves from violent rioters who are chasing him and threatening him.

Hardly. With YOUR reasoning, Brian killed Gabby in self defense. A guy with a plastic bag getting murdered for going after an armed guy is the equivalent of Brian strangling that very small young woman.

Well then, it's obvious you never watched the actual video cause if you did and you can still tell us it was an empty plastic bag then you're even more of an imbecile than I originally thought.

pssst… cops wear uniforms so they are identifiable by civilians as not a threat while carrying deadly weapons… which the average citizen should be alarmed by anyone walking down the street carrying a semi-automatic weapon

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
First you people melt because I refuse to call Kyle the murderer a hero, and then you tell me I should kill myself because I don't approve of you morons idolizing Kyle the murderer. SMDH

Of course they support Kyle… he was out there supporting the boys in blue who came out for war and tear gassed peaceful protestors asking for an investigation into the murder of Floyd forcing this into what it became. Every murder in this country should be investigated. But god forbid a Republitard lose an election lol

They don’t give a fuck about anyone’s rights to a trial in this country or our most fundamental civil liberties being jeopardized because they want to point the finger and decide who is guilty and who isn’t.

Their progressive constitutionalism devoid of the justice system is pure and utter BS.

You truly have no idea what you are talking about, do you? Worse, it is clear you have no intentions of ever learning anything either.

They dont care. They serious want people to suffer and be punished for defying thier views. Or thier taste. Or whatever the fuck they stand for.

They are just so full of blind hatred they will destroy the country trying to subjugate people who want lower taxes and less government. Oh to be able to make thier own medical decision.

They call people "racists" because they think that permits thier endeavor to dehumanize. They are modern nazis. They dont want reason. They want to attack and punish. It's not about them being correct....they just throw shit around trying to justify thier dehumanizing hate of others.

Everyone gets called a racist. I got called a racist on this very thread. Laughably.

"Of the worst kind" in fact

Not just any kind mind you..... "the worst kind"

So it's not like I just refuse to hire one or jive racial slurs at them as I wiz by in my Ford F-150 toutng a confederate flag and Nazi emblems

It's much worse than that.

it's the "worst kind" as in, unbeknown to my own self, late at night when none of you are looking I go and abduct random people of color in my county and hang them up from trees by their toenails, douse them with gasoline and leave their charred remains hanging in the wind like chimes.

It's all very disturbing and you should all be thankful you have someone here of such high moral character to point this out to you.

Ps. Keep the hanging black people up by their toenails between us BF regulars. Okay? I'd hate for the black woman I live with or any of the 50+ mixed race persons I have coming over for a BBQ this weekend to get wind of my extracurricular activities or my deep loathing of their ethnicity

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

pssst… cops wear uniforms so they are identifiable by civilians as not a threat while carrying deadly weapons… which the average citizen should be alarmed by anyone walking down the street carrying a semi-automatic weapon

I see. And the prudent course of action in retardvillie is to?

a) run up on them attempting to grab the barrel of their gun despite the fact they are attempting to flee from you
b) run up on them and hit them with your skateboard as you attempt to pummel them despite the fact they are attempting to flee from you
c) run up on them with your own firearm and point it at them despite the fact they are attempting to flee from you
d) all of the above are excellent ideas to avoid conflict with an armed individual you are "alarmed" at

Glad we had this talk. :ThumbsUp1:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

a) run up on them attempting to grab the barrel of their gun despite the fact they are attempting to flee from you
b) run up on them and hit them with your skateboard as you attempt to pummel them despite the fact they are attempting to flee from you
c) run up on them with your own firearm and point it at them despite the fact they are attempting to flee from you
d) all of the above are excellent ideas to avoid conflict with an armed individual you are "alarmed" at

There there *pats Big on the head*

I know he is your hero and all.. but you don’t have a plausible threat to Kyle’s life if you remove his gun.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

I know he is your hero and all.. but you don’t have a plausible threat to Kyle’s life if you remove his gun.

you're not really this brain damaged are you?

Let's repeat this

A member of a violent mob of felons who was just seen trying to ran a dumpster fire into a gas station is no threat to you if he runs after you and manages to forcefully relieve you of your gun :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

omg... now I've seen the apex of dumb shit said on the internet.

thanks

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

Let's repeat this

A member of a violent mob of felons who was just seen trying to ran a dumpster fire into a gas station is no threat to you if he runs after you and manages to forcefully relieve you of your gun :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

thanks

I see you have zero experience with mob rule… let’s make this more remedial then so you can understand…

If Kyle wasn’t holding a semi automatic weapon, would a man holding a plastic bag be an imminent threat to his life?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

Let's repeat this

thanks

I see you have zero experience with mob rule… let’s make this more remedial then so you can understand…

If Kyle wasn’t holding a semi automatic weapon, would a man holding a plastic bag be an imminent threat to his life?

"We're not taking the kids Trick or Treating this year, we're going to give them weapons and drop them off where the homeless people are camped out at, for a couple of hours."

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

Let's repeat this

thanks

Yeah, you're right, I don't have experience with mob rule. You and your time spent in CHAD got me on that one.

I live in more civilized areas of the country where people use bathrooms to relieve their bowels and are held accountable for pushing dumpster fires into gas stations and we simply wont tolerate any of this nonsense about neutering the police force because some jackoff got what he had coming.

all that aside tho, your point is simply fucking retarded and you've have been better off asking me what comes first, the chicken or the egg.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

Let's repeat this

thanks

"We're not taking the kids Trick or Treating this year, we're going to give them weapons and drop them off where the homeless people are camped out at, for a couple of hours."

You're a faggot. You don't have kids.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Morons in this thread:

Aidsman
SwallowGay
LocustButt
Moredick
Joke

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

Let's repeat this

thanks

Yeah, you're right, I don't have experience with mob rule. You and your time spent in CHAD got me on that one.

I live in more civilized areas of the country where people use bathrooms to relieve their bowels and are held accountable for pushing dumpster fires into gas stations and we simply wont tolerate any of this nonsense about neutering the police force because some jackoff got what he had coming.

all that aside tho, your point is simply fucking retarded and you've have been better off asking me what comes first, the chicken or the egg.

“some jack off got what he had coming” isn’t helping Kyle‘s case. With statements like this, you’re going to send your HERO to the electric chair.

Let’s go over the facts ~ The video depicts Kyle running from a man at 11:48 pm and when Kyle turns around, the man throws a plastic bag at him as a decoy to distract him and get him to potentially shoot at said plastic bag, presenting him the opportunity to potentially remove the gun from Kyle.

Why was Kyle running? Can you at least answer that?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
“some jack off got what he had coming” isn’t helping Kyle‘s case. With statements like this, you’re going to send your HERO to the electric chair.

Let’s go over the facts ~ The video depicts Kyle running from a man at 11:48 pm and when Kyle turns around. the man throws a plastic bag at him as a decoy to distract him and get him to potentially shoot at said plastic bag, presenting him the opportunity to potentially remove the gun from Kyle.

"ou’re going to send your HERO to the electric chair."

There's still 2000.00 up for grabs that says none of that is going to happen.

unless you're too chicken shit to put your money where your awful interpretation of the facts is

but any way, let's break down your discuss your comments.

1st. Did you actually watch the video? If so, which one? Post it and we'll see if it contains all the pertinent material needed to draw the most accurate conclusion.

2nd. Are you certain it was an empty plastic bag or was there something in it?

3rd. Are you aware that Kyle's retreat was interrupted by the shirtless individual who can be seen clearly attempting to grab the barrel of his gun?

as for you question, he was running because he had just pissed the rioters off pretty badly by thwarting their plans to torpedo a gas station with a blazing dumpster.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Let’s go over the facts ~ The video depicts Kyle running from a man at 11:48 pm and when Kyle turns around. the man throws a plastic bag at him as a decoy to distract him and get him to potentially shoot at said plastic bag, presenting him the opportunity to potentially remove the gun from Kyle.

unless you're too chicken shit to put your money where your awful interpretation of the facts is

1st. Did you actually watch the video? If so, which one? Post it and we'll see if it contains all the pertinent material needed to draw the most accurate conclusion.

3rd. Are you aware that Kyle's retreat was interrupted by the shirtless individual who can be seen clearly attempting to grab the barrel of his gun?

as for you question, he was running because he had just pissed the rioters off pretty badly by thwarting their plans to torpedo a gas station with a blazing dumpster.

How do you prove the man chasing him wasn’t chasing him because Kyle was shooting at him then?

Kyle doesn’t own the gas station, he isn’t a hired security guard… he isn’t even a cop. What gave him the right to shoot at anyone that night? Was his life in danger when they were aiming that dumpster at the gas station?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
y was he running? a mob was chasing him and saying 'kill him!'

those degenerates r lucky he had the restraint he did

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How do you prove the man chasing him wasn’t chasing him because Kyle was shooting at him then?

Kyle doesn’t own the gas station, he isn’t a hired security guard… he isn’t even a cop. What gave him the right to shoot at anyone that night? Was his life in danger when they were aiming that dumpster at the gas station?
I didn't fail to notice that despite affording you the courtesy of answering your question you have not done the same in return

I can totally see why you're too chicken shit to wager

thanks for playing

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't fail to notice that despite affording you the courtesy of answering your question you have not done the same in return

thanks for playing

I did answer that question. It wasn’t a guilty or not guilty bet you were trying to impose and I respectfully declined.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

thanks for playing

I did answer that question. It wasn’t a guilty or not guilty bet you were trying to impose and I respectfully declined.
:facepalm:

I do really see why you're too chicken shit to wager

enjoy your cowardice and hit me up when you're ready to defend your silly positions with facts and integrity

chicken-chicken-bro.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Wisconsin state statue says someone can only use force likely to cause death if they believe that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm. Did the protestors that night not have a right to defend themselves against this mob rule inflicted child with a semi automatic weapon?

The major issues in his defense will be that the dumpster fire isn’t going to be enough to justify shooting 3 and killing 2 people that night.

Everyone out that night was in violation of the curfew. The man who lit the dumpster fire was not one of the people shot that night and has already been charged. It will be argued that Kyle created this volatile situation by bringing a gun unlawfully into the protest and subsequent riots.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

thanks for playing

:facepalm:

I do really see why you're too chicken shit to wager

enjoy your cowardice and hit me up when you're ready to defend your silly positions with facts and integrity

chicken-chicken-bro.gif

I think he is going down for first degree murder… if that wasn’t painfully obvious to you already. But I’m basing my theory on how the actual law is written.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
940.01  First-degree intentional homicide.
(1)  Offenses.
(a) Except as provided in sub.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, whoever causes the death of another human being with intent to kill that person or another is guilty of a Class A felony.
(b) Except as provided in sub.
, whoever causes the death of an unborn child with intent to kill that unborn child, kill the woman who is pregnant with that unborn child or kill another is guilty of a Class A felony.
(2)  Mitigating circumstances. The following are affirmative defenses to prosecution under this section which mitigate the offense to 2nd-degree intentional homicide under s.
:
(a) Adequate provocation. Death was caused under the influence of adequate provocation as defined in s.
(b) Unnecessary defensive force. Death was caused because the actor believed he or she or another was in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that the force used was necessary to defend the endangered person, if either belief was unreasonable.
(c) Prevention of felony. Death was caused because the actor believed that the force used was necessary in the exercise of the privilege to prevent or terminate the commission of a felony, if that belief was unreasonable.
(d) Coercion; necessity. Death was caused in the exercise of a privilege under s.
(3)  Burden of proof. When the existence of an affirmative defense under sub.
has been placed in issue by the trial evidence, the state must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the facts constituting the defense did not exist in order to sustain a finding of guilt under sub.

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: 1st degree intentional homicide

fer fucks sake the prosecutor should have charged him for commandeering a star destroyer and blowing up the moon of Endor while he was at it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
u gonna take that, murdock?!
tumblr_mnbvm32L6a1qf4zyxo1_500.gif

she don't want that smoke. My analysis of this case is dead fucking on and I could be the one defending Kyle and get him off with ease.

Kid wont see a single day inside a state penitentiary

mark my words

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The man who lit the dumpster fire was not one of the people shot that night
:facepalm: you just admitted to not watching the video of initial events

I’ve reviewed it several times due to your blatant lies about what actually went down that night. The man who has been charged with lighting the dumpster on fire was initially charged with firing his gun off that night BEFORE Kyle shot anyone.

Stop throwing tantrums and go take a nap if you can’t handle having a decent discussion about this. You can have some juice and crackers when you wake up and we can do this again.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wisconsin state statue says someone can only use force likely to cause death if they believe that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm. Did the protestors that night not have a right to defend themselves against this mob rule inflicted child with a semi automatic weapon?

The major issues in his defense will be that the dumpster fire isn’t going to be enough to justify shooting 3 and killing 2 people that night.

Everyone out that night was in violation of the curfew. The man who lit the dumpster fire was not one of the people shot that night and has already been charged. It will be argued that Kyle created this volatile situation by bringing a gun unlawfully into the protest and subsequent riots.
so its his fault they got excited because he carried a rifle.. u displace blame and their lack of self control and put it on the victim, which was the victor in this case

he was very reserved in how many rounds he fired