Joke

People who know what the fuck they talking about:

Biggie
Dove
Oerdin
Lokmar
Blazor

That is all, please carry on.

The most clueless guy on the forum. You remind me of this guy, trying to act all innocent and put upon, just before he murders his girlfriend:

You may as well be defending that guy considering your stance is that an innocent person has no right to defend themselves from violent rioters who are chasing him and threatening him.

And men who have established histories of violent behavior.

If Gabby had killed him first, she would be a murderer by your reasoning.

Hardly. With YOUR reasoning, Brian killed Gabby in self defense. A guy with a plastic bag getting murdered for going after an armed guy is the equivalent of Brian strangling that very small young woman.

So Rausubaum was going after Kyle with an empty plastic bag huh?

Well then, it's obvious you never watched the actual video cause if you did and you can still tell us it was an empty plastic bag then you're even more of an imbecile than I originally thought.

pssst… cops wear uniforms so they are identifiable by civilians as not a threat while carrying deadly weapons… which the average citizen should be alarmed by anyone walking down the street carrying a semi-automatic weapon

I see. And the prudent course of action in retardvillie is to?

a) run up on them attempting to grab the barrel of their gun despite the fact they are attempting to flee from you
b) run up on them and hit them with your skateboard as you attempt to pummel them despite the fact they are attempting to flee from you
c) run up on them with your own firearm and point it at them despite the fact they are attempting to flee from you
d) all of the above are excellent ideas to avoid conflict with an armed individual you are "alarmed" at

Glad we had this talk. :ThumbsUp1:

There there *pats Big on the head*

I know he is your hero and all.. but you don’t have a plausible threat to Kyle’s life if you remove his gun.

you're not really this brain damaged are you?

Let's repeat this

A member of a violent mob of felons who was just seen trying to ran a dumpster fire into a gas station is no threat to you if he runs after you and manages to forcefully relieve you of your gun :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

omg... now I've seen the apex of dumb shit said on the internet.

thanks

I see you have zero experience with mob rule… let’s make this more remedial then so you can understand…

If Kyle wasn’t holding a semi automatic weapon, would a man holding a plastic bag be an imminent threat to his life?

"We're not taking the kids Trick or Treating this year, we're going to give them weapons and drop them off where the homeless people are camped out at, for a couple of hours."

They should probably take thier guns to school so they can protect themselves from being anally raped.

Since you guys admittedly dont care.

I LOVE this idea!!!!

Yeah I saw that shit with that poor lil girl. Here in VIRGINIA!!! WTF!

Ya know, long ago, it was actually legal for kids to take guns to school. Back then kids had to walk to school. The guns would protect them from "predators" (bear, wolves, coyotes, etc.). I think today, the "predators" are now in the classroom it appears. Those "predators", deserve a cap in the ass, it would discourage future sodomizing and such. Fuck these cretins. Go Kyle on their ass!

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Do guns scare you?

Should we petition apple to build a safe spaces app on your phone so that you could locate the nearest emotional shelter whenever your anxiety takes a hold on you?

^^^^ ...see how defensive they get when you point out how gay gun ownership is?
It's almost like they confuse or conflate guns with genitalia.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Do guns scare you?

Should we petition apple to build a safe spaces app on your phone so that you could locate the nearest emotional shelter whenever your anxiety takes a hold on you?

you saying you don't own a gun, princess?
For those brazillionth time, i'm not gonna show you a pic of my "gun" half Pint.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do guns scare you?

you saying you don't own a gun, princess?
For those brazillionth time, i'm not gonna show you a pic of my "gun" half Pint.
I'll take that as a "too scared to own one"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do guns scare you?

Its almost like you've mistaken your asshole as a clown car for cocks!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Our forefathers designed our government to resist mob rule…. and these people who support this crap consider themselves patriots *spits*
Funny you never said such a thing when a mob commandeered and essentially ruled over 6 square blocks of Seattle.

Despite being close by too

I still lived in the suburbs at that point. I slept with a bat I affectionately refer to as my home security system. I was home locked away well before dark. But I eventually moved to Capital Hill 2 blocks from the park where this all went down after it was over.

I was at the protests 2 weeks in and have photos to prove it was a peaceful protest that started with us asking for an investigation into the Floyd case. That’s all we wanted. But hey… systemic racism doesn’t exists!

..and all that absolves you of the hypocrisy in your earlier statement how again?

go take a nap
Best you can do when confronted with your own hypocrisy on the big screen?

I mean, mob rule is still mob rule when it's """peaceful protestors""" doing it. RIght?

the protestors and rioters weren’t pretending to be cops

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Our forefathers designed our government to resist mob rule…. and these people who support this crap consider themselves patriots *spits*
Funny you never said such a thing when a mob commandeered and essentially ruled over 6 square blocks of Seattle.

I still lived in the suburbs at that point. I slept with a bat I affectionately refer to as my home security system. I was home locked away well before dark. But I eventually moved to Capital Hill 2 blocks from the park where this all went down after it was over.

I was at the protests 2 weeks in and have photos to prove it was a peaceful protest that started with us asking for an investigation into the Floyd case. That’s all we wanted. But hey… systemic racism doesn’t exists!

..and all that absolves you of the hypocrisy in your earlier statement how again?

go take a nap

I mean, mob rule is still mob rule when it's """peaceful protestors""" doing it. RIght?

But they will never understand that logic. These are the same people who think George Zimmerman acted in self defense.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

go take a nap

But they will never understand that logic. These are the same people who think George Zimmerman acted in self defense.

I don’t think you can get anymore ignorant than this. SMH

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
:facepalm:

that’s your winning argument here? That the rioters were invoking mob rule?

Holy fucking frijoles, you have lost your damn mind!

go google “mob rule” since you clearly decathlon JUMPED an assumption SMH
Naw. There was no mob rule during the CHAZ ChAD take over

none. Whatsoever

sigh

You’re absolutely correct… protestors and rioters are not invoking mob rule because it’s a protest against the government for fucks sake. We were peacefully protesting for an investigation re Floyd and the cops came out for WAR. Then Antifa joined the BLM movement and shit turned into what it did… “fuck the police!” and all that.

Kyle went out and deputized himself asa police officer and killed people. That’s invoking mob rule. DUh.

Go get a college education if you have this much time on your hands for nonsense.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
:facepalm:

that’s your winning argument here? That the rioters were invoking mob rule?

Holy fucking frijoles, you have lost your damn mind!

go google “mob rule” since you clearly decathlon JUMPED an assumption SMH
Naw. There was no mob rule during the CHAZ ChAD take over

none. Whatsoever

sigh

You’re absolutely correct… protestors and rioters are not invoking mob rule because it’s a protest against the government for fucks sake. We were peacefully protesting for an investigation re Floyd and the cops came out for WAR. Then Antifa joined the BLM movement and shit turned into what it did… “fuck the police!” and all that.

Kyle went out and deputized himself asa police officer and killed people. That’s invoking mob rule. DUh.

Go get a college education if you have this much time on your hands for nonsense.
So CHAZ was an exsmple of peace protesting ? Good to know your college education didn’t do shit to help your dumbass

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
208.jpg

Oh look! More white-hate from Admin. No surprises here.

So, Apey, if I poast a series of humorous negro memes in response, should I be summarily banned like I was from your pussified home board?

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

go take a nap

You mean like the jury who reviewed the evidence and as prescribed in the law? That he was using self defense is not an opinion, old hag, but a legal finding of fact.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So, Apey, if I poast a series of humorous negro memes in response, should I be summarily banned like I was from your pussified home board?
Nobody over there even remembers your dumbass, and here you are crying about it decades later, go die mad about it Numb Nuts.

700ihx9cuej51.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You realize thatnreal world law doesn't work like a comedy skit, right? I ask because it doesn't seem like you know that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do guns scare you?

I have guns, H.

How is owning a gun gay? And dont you fucking morons pretend to be PRO homosexual?

So again the people who call other people bigots are in fact in the bigots.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nobody over there even remembers your dumbass, and here you are crying about it decades later, go die mad about it Numb Nuts.

700ihx9cuej51.jpg

So chasing people and violently attacking people is the same as doing nothing to them?

What are you communicating here?

Do I have a right to defend myself from an attacker?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

go take a nap

I completely disagree that Zimmerman acted in self defense. He should have listened to the dispatcher and not approached the kid. He SHOULD have been charged with manslaughter.

The minute he approached that kid he lost me.

Just like how everyone can see these rioting thugs chasing after Kyle.

None of you arguing against Kyle are anywhere near objective. You dont see a human in him. You see walking manifestation of your perception of a belief system you hate, and you want it punished.

This is what makes you guys an authoritarian threat to everyones rights. You cant attack people and punish people because you dont like thier views.

There is no point in arguing with people who give specail rights to those they see as having "right think" and punishing and smearing those with "wrong think".

That's the entire logic you are using and its obvious.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You realize thatnreal world law doesn't work like a comedy skit, right? I ask because it doesn't seem like you know that.

I really dont think he takes anything seriously. He strikes me as someone who has lived in a comfy bubble most of his life.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Of course not. That's because you people (inferior progressives) are as shallow as a sidewalk puddle and have the attention span of gnats. That's why your Democrat Party betters love useful idiots like you.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democrats do use them and abuse them as the interiors they are. And why not? They willingly do it. So, of course, Democrats use them and throw them away. It would be laughable if it was not so sad.

All while Democrats make their lives worse and worse and worse. Then Democrats say they are "helping" them and these poor fools actually believe it even as their standard of living goes down.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you see how he bases his world view on untrue photocopied pictures? It is just fantasy after fantasy which builds up until he thinks a man is a woman if he cuts off his testicles. The man, and I use that term losely, is just delusional.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Do you see how he bases his world view on untrue photocopied pictures? It is just fantasy after fantasy which builds up until he thinks a man is a woman if he cuts off his testicles. The man, and I use that term losely, is just delusional.

That's why we started calling him Meme Boy. I'll bet he watched a lot of cartoons when he was a kid. It set him up for a gratifying career in the Navy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, you do realize your claim that Kyle acted in self defense is 100% a comedy skit, right? So, maybe you should check in with yourself regarding your belief that comedy skits are real life.