Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you see how he bases his world view on untrue photocopied pictures? It is just fantasy after fantasy which builds up until he thinks a man is a woman if he cuts off his testicles. The man, and I use that term losely, is just delusional.
Would you wrestle Andy Ngo naked, if you had the chance, on meth?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh look! More white-hate from Admin. No surprises here.

So, Apey, if I poast a series of humorous negro memes in response, should I be summarily banned like I was from your pussified home board?
Nobody over there even remembers your dumbass,

Are you certain?

Maybe you want to run this supposition by the two other fecal fairies who post there just to be sure no one ever accuses a dimwit such as yourself of speaking erroneously on their behalf?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Easy there sailor; this ain't nipple clamps and submersibles night down at the VA where you withered and worn Navy bois will get to get together to shove PVC pipes up each other's assholes and yell "fire in the hole" once the gerbil makes contact with your prostate.

take it down a few notches you shameless fucking sodomite.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Easy there sailor; this ain't nipple clamps and submersibles night down at the VA where you withered and worn Navy bois will get to get together to shove PVC pipes up each other's assholes and yell "fire in the hole" once the gerbil makes contact with your prostate.

I see ignomic people, and they don't even know they're ignomic.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
4d9t73.jpg

I think all the guys in this forum who think Kyle is some kind of hero actually want to fuck him.
someone as unevolved and dumb as you are would think something like that

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I see ignomic people, and they don't even know they're ignomic.
and after they put their cocks in your mouth then what happens?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you see how he bases his world view on untrue photocopied pictures? It is just fantasy after fantasy which builds up until he thinks a man is a woman if he cuts off his testicles. The man, and I use that term losely, is just delusional.
Would you insert Andy into your prolapsed asshole, faggit?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A black attorney who actually understands what "at that moment in time" actually means

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh dear, we have the "he crossed state lines" stitch falling the fuck apart :LOL3:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

now, would any of you lemmings on the left who think you know law like to tell me what the "void for vagueness doctrine" is?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I cant wait to watch you weep and wail when this kid moon walks off these charges like Michael Fucking Jackson :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just remember kiddies: If the judge dismisses the gun charge (which is highly likely) your chances of conviction go from ZERO to -345,456

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Democrats do use them and abuse them as the interiors they are. And why not? They willingly do it. So, of course, Democrats use them and throw them away. It would be laughable if it was not so sad.

All while Democrats make their lives worse and worse and worse. Then Democrats say they are "helping" them and these poor fools actually believe it even as their standard of living goes down.

And they spew hate at us.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh dear, we have the "he crossed state lines" stitch falling the fuck apart :LOL3:

now, would any of you lemmings on the left who think you know law like to tell me what the "void for vagueness doctrine" is?

In leftard land you can cross state lines to fire bomb businesses and attack a community in a show of political violence.

But you cant cross state lines to help protect a community from political violence.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

In leftard land you can cross state lines to fire bomb businesses and attack a community in a show of political violence.

But you cant cross state lines to help protect a community from political violence.
'Hey wut about dat guy?"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
QUOTE="Biggie Smiles
well... because Joey Rosenbuam never help push a firey dumpster towards a gas station

One thing that Rittenhouse and his side have going in their favor is that it appears that Rossenbaum and perhaps others were trying to light a gas station on fire which could have taken down many innocent people as well.

so maybe if they hadn't killed him, he might have done some very serious damage and destroyed half a town.

Rosenbaum was truly an unsavory and dangerous character.

I wouldn't care if he was the Proud Boy and Rittenhouse was ANTIFA and he was acting in their interests.

If Rosenbaum had actually succeeded in lighting that gas station on fire the outcome of this incident might have been much worse.

So is it better to lose 1 life or perhaps 2 others in order to save many others?

But it still comes down to the liability of the Wisconsin governmnet and their governor who failed to take the necessary action. No way it should have dragged on for days. He should have called in the National Guard. He left it up to the citizens of Kenosha to defend the town and for that he was negligent.

So in many ways, the Wisconsisn's government's inaction forced others to take up the role of defending their town in absence of the State National Guard.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bwaaaahahahahahahahaha

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The guy that invited the Kyle Posse to town, has no mercy for Kyle's murderous ways.

‘I don’t know him’
Mathewson said he has never met Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old from Antioch, Ill., who was arrested Wednesday in connection with the shooting deaths of two people Tuesday night in downtown Kenosha and the hospitalization of a third. In the interview, Mathewson was quick to distance himself from the suspect.

“He was a child that had no business carrying a gun, so I wonder who condoned him leaving another state to come here carrying a gun without questioning that,” Mathewson said.

With regard to the shootings themselves, he said, “I don’t want to take the position if what he did was self defense or not, because we don’t have all the facts. But state laws are very clear: You have to be 18 to possess a long gun and 21 to possess a pistol.

“I don’t know him, he’s not affiliated in any way with me or my Facebook page that I know of. Never met the guy,” he continued, calling it “always a tragedy when anybody loses their lives, even if it’s in self-defense.”

Authorities have not tied Rittenhouse to a specific militia group, and it’s not clear whether he came to Kenosha Tuesday because of the Kenosha Guard’s post, although it drew widespread attention.

“Our effort has made national media,” stated the post addressed to the Kenosha police chief, linking to the extremist rightwing website InfoWars.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

News flash Tiny Midget Man, Kenosha is NOT in Illinois. Or are you just master-tr0alling us by "acting" obtuse now?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A black attorney who actually understands what "at that moment in time" actually means

there is a historical legal term for this… it’s called Uncle Tom

You’re welcome

Actually I thought this Black lawyer summarized the facts of the case reasonably well. And unlike the Trumpers in this forum, he didn't say Kyle was completely innocent either.

People have gotta remember, Rittenhouse isn't facing just the murder charge, but 4 or 5 others.

So even if he gets off on the murder charge he faces others as well. Plus there are some people who claimed they were seriously injured by Kyle's shooting & they were not instigators of the violence.

Maybe Kyle will win some, but as the lawyer sez in his video, Kyle may lose some as well.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You’re welcome

Actually I thought this Black lawyer summarized the facts of the case reasonably well. And unlike the Trumpers in this forum, he didn't say Kyle was completely innocent either.

People have gotta remember, Rittenhouse isn't facing just the murder charge, but 4 or 5 others.

So even if he gets off on the murder charge he faces others as well. Plus there are some people who claimed they were seriously injured by Kyle's shooting & they were not instigators of the violence.

Maybe Kyle will win some, but as the lawyer sez in his video, Kyle may lose some as well.

Wait for the court case. He was a minor when he committed crimes.

He shouldn't have been there and Trump should have sent in the army, PERIOD!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You’re welcome

If there's any justice in the system anymore, he'll lose them all. The fat murderer.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You’re welcome

If there's any justice in the system anymore, he'll lose them all. The fat murderer.

^^^ retard