Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A black attorney who actually understands what "at that moment in time" actually means

there is a historical legal term for this… it’s called Uncle Tom

You’re welcome

Actually I thought this Black lawyer summarized the facts of the case reasonably well. And unlike the Trumpers in this forum, he didn't say Kyle was completely innocent either.

People have gotta remember, Rittenhouse isn't facing just the murder charge, but 4 or 5 others.

So even if he gets off on the murder charge he faces others as well. Plus there are some people who claimed they were seriously injured by Kyle's shooting & they were not instigators of the violence.

Maybe Kyle will win some, but as the lawyer sez in his video, Kyle may lose some as well.

Wait for the court case. He was a minor when he committed crimes.

He shouldn't have been there and Trump should have sent in the army, PERIOD!!!

Kyle would never of been there, if not for the out of town arsonists.

The thing is, all these DemonRat run areas, where the military needed to be dispatched, they REFUSED it. Trump wanted to send them in. But because of the way States are, its up to the State.

DemonRats ruin everything.

That's no excuse for murder. If he hadn't been traipsing around with his gun, no one would have tried to stop him. He's a murderer. Period.

And if fuckers from out of town hadnt try to burn shit down, Kyle would not of had to put out a fire, and would not of had someone chase him with intent to do bodily harm to him. Thus, Kyle reacted, with swift authority to protect himself.

It was 100% his choice to parade around with a gun. No one there forced him to do it.

May he rot in prison.

Wanna know what he WAS parading around? His medical bag, offering medical aid, even to the rioters. He even stated in an interview, before shit went down, that the gun was merely for protection.

Thank the Lord he had that gun, or he might of been another victim of all this bullshit.

May those scumbags he took down rot in hell.

That's a load of horseshit. A cover story. He was there to shoot people.

Its not horseshit Lotus.

Tell me, did he simply not have time to shoot people when he scrubbed the graffiti off his community building? I mean, surely a serial killer of his magnitude would be straight parading and shooting a gun at all times.

That made zero sense. Even the Golden State killer didn't kill people every day.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That link is an age restricted video so you have to watch it on YouTube while logged in. It has multiple angles of the lead up to Rosenbaum attacking Kyle. You can clearly see Rosenbaum laying in wait to ambush Kyle, you can see Kyle is jogging down the street minding his own business, and that is when Rosenbaum and Ziminski jump out at him shouting "GET HIM!". Kyle says "Friendly, friendly, friendly..." but as Rosenbaum and Ziminiski just keep running at him so Kyle starts running away.

The rest we have all seen before. Ziminski fires his illegal pistol into the air trying to scare Kyle, Rosenbaum charges at the fleeing Kyle, Rosenbaum throws the bag with all his belongings in it which the insane asylum gave him when he checked out earlier that night, finally Rosenbaum corners Kyle so he could not flee any further, and Kyle shoots in self defense the moment the two came together.

We also know Kyle fired three shots while the killing shot came from behind and was from Ziminski's 9mm pistol. About six shots are heard on camera but only three were from Kyle. That means Kiminski also fired three shots with at least one fatally wounding Rosenbaum.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rosenbaum and Kiminski attacked Kyle because he put out a dumpster fire Antifa wanted to push into a gas station. Let us remember the poor old man who owned a business which Antifa also beat unconscious and robbed simply because he tried to put out the fire in his burning business.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

That link is an age restricted video so you have to watch it on YouTube while logged in. It has multiple angles of the lead up to Rosenbaum attacking Kyle. You can clearly see Rosenbaum laying in wait to ambush Kyle, you can see Kyle is jogging down the street minding his own business, and that is when Rosenbaum and Ziminski jump out at him shouting "GET HIM!". Kyle says "Friendly, friendly, friendly..." but as Rosenbaum and Ziminiski just keep running at him so Kyle starts running away.

The rest we have all seen before. Ziminski fires his illegal pistol into the air trying to scare Kyle, Rosenbaum charges at the fleeing Kyle, Rosenbaum throws the bag with all his belongings in it which the insane asylum gave him when he checked out earlier that night, finally Rosenbaum corners Kyle so he could not flee any further, and Kyle shoots in self defense the moment the two came together.

We also know Kyle fired three shots while the killing shot came from behind and was from Ziminski's 9mm pistol. About six shots are heard on camera but only three were from Kyle. That means Kiminski also fired three shots with at least one fatally wounding Rosenbaum.

excellent coverage.

Even if Kyle had provoked the child predator he "'regained"" his claim to self defense by retreating with his gun facing in a downward position and as soon as childrapist closed in on Kyle it is now HE who became the aggressor

but we know Kyle never provoked in the first place so this poor prosecutor is left to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Kyle was provoking a mostly armed Mob, many of whom were carrying their own fireams illegally, by nothing more than the mere presence of his rifle.

Funny how about 20 other grown and united militia who were equally armed didn't provoke an identical reaction out of the protestors that night.

you have to be irretrievably stupid to buy the leftist narrative on this one

seriously

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rosenbaum and Kiminski attacked Kyle because he put out a dumpster fire Antifa wanted to push into a gas station. Let us remember the poor old man who owned a business which Antifa also beat unconscious and robbed simply because he tried to put out the fire in his burning business.

The rioters have brutally beaten and killed innocent people everywhere.

Anyone in the wrong place, anyone who tries to defend themselves or the community......these people have attacked and brutalized.

And as I've said many times....if Kyle had been attacked and brutally beaten and killed? All these people calling KYLE a murderer would not even acknowledge it.

They dont acknowledge ANY of the innocent people these riots have harmed or killed. Not even Secoriea Turner.

They've dehumanized everyone. Not even JUST us......but anyone who is harmed, killed or raped by anyone associated with thier "side".

They really are so full of hate they are sick in the head.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can see that many of the Antifa rioters and looters were armed and ipen carrying as well. Watch the video.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The judge doesn't seem to be buying the horse shit the far leftist ideologue D.A. is selling.

There are two more videos in that thread.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The prosecutor got his ass handed to him in that last motion hearing

and any one believing this kid isn't doing the moonwalk right outta that courtroom a totally exonerated man is simply too fucking stupid to bother debating

end of

now watch how the gun charge gets tossed this week

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
All we're talking about is a little friendly arson among criminals what's the big deal?

Yeah it's firey but it's still mostly peaceful

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Judge ruled the prosecutions may not call the terrorists who attacked Kyle Rittenhouse "victims". The defense may call the terrorists "rioters, looters, and arsonists." Why? Because there is ample video evidence that is exactly what the antifa criminals are.

Excellent calls by the judge. Clearly this judge understands the D.A. is full of shit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Judge ruled the prosecutions may not call the terrorists who attacked Kyle Rittenhouse "victims". The defense may call the terrorists "rioters, looters, and arsonists." Why? Because there is ample video evidence that is exactly what the antifa criminals are.

Excellent calls by the judge. Clearly this judge understands the D.A. is full of shit.
Anyone with two or more braincells to rub together knows this D.A. is full of shit

This D.A. even knows this D.A. is full of shit

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This D.A. Is so full of shit:

“All we’re talking about here is arson”… 10 seconds later… ‘how dare you call him an arsonist”!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
All we're talking about is torpedoing a gas station with a dumpster fire in a densely populated residential area late at night

that's all folks.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I swear when this is all over there should be a fund set up for Kyle so that every morally upright American can donate so this kid never has to pay for a dinner, lunch, breakfast or drinks ever again.

what a fucking sham trying to shame this good kid.

If America had 100 million Kyles we'd truly be great again.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A good video which shows just how hard Anthony Huber hit Kyle with that skateboard. It was so hard of a hit the skateboard flew all the way across the street tumbling over and over. The blow was so hard it caused Kyle to stumble and fall and the police noted that Kyle had a bloody head injury from the skateboard attack. Huber then picked up his skateboard and ran at Kyle in order to hit Kyle's head with the skateboard a second time. Kyle shoots Huber after Huber hits him a second time in the head with the skateboard.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can see here the rioters are heavily armed and attacking people. This is just before the dumpster gets set on fire, the rioters try to push it into the gas station, and Kyle comes in with a fire extinguisher putting it out.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A great video. You can see Ziminski and Rosenbaum saying they want to steal Kyle's rifle, the video then cuts ahead after the dumpster got put out and Rosenbaum screams at Kyle that he is going to kill Kyle, you then see Ziminski, Ziminski's wife, and Rosenbaum try to attack Kyle. Kyle runs from them, Ziminski fires his illegal pistol, Rosenbaum corners Kyle so he has no where else to run and Kyle fires four round grazing Rosenbaum twice and hitting him in the pelvis once. Four more pistol shots are fired presumably from Ziminski. Rosenbaum is fatally shot in the back by a 9mm pistol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A good video which shows just how hard Anthony Huber hit Kyle with that skateboard. It was so hard of a hit the skateboard flew all the way across the street tumbling over and over. The blow was so hard it caused Kyle to stumble and fall and the police noted that Kyle had a bloody head injury from the skateboard attack. Huber then picked up his skateboard and ran at Kyle in order to hit Kyle's head with the skateboard a second time. Kyle shoots Huber after Huber hits him a second time in the head with the skateboard.

I saw that expert's entire testimony. Dude is worth every penny they are paying him. He knows exactly how to handle himself under cross examination.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The prosecution claims that Kyle shot recklessly in the air when drop kick man drop killed Kyle as he lay on the ground. The video evidence clearly shows drop kick Antifa man kicked Kyle's rifle causing it to go off. So Kyle can't be held accountable for what his attacker caused to happen.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good series of tweets showing just how deranged and detached from reality the left has become. It seems to be a conflict mentality where they just don't care about things like facts, evidence, or the law. Instead it is all "my side good no matter what crimes they commit.".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We need these events to break out all over America until about 30 million libtards are dead. At least that would be a good start.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It has been juicy watching the leftists and antifa scum cry on Twitter. It is sad and pathetic to see them repeating the same debunked lies which primary video proves to be incorrect. Most of them see to have not the slightest clue about the facts of the case or are just openly lying.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Very spot on about the lies and delusions leftists make about this case. Even the New York Times wrote a timeline which debunks most of the leftist lies.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Very spot on about the lies and delusions leftists make about this case. Even the New York Times wrote a timeline which debunks most of the leftist lies.

Even if Kyle doesn't go to prison, he should be forced to go on probation and wear an ankle bracelet.

Plus he should be prohibited from owning a gun for life and banned from attending political rallies too.

I agree that he's not entirely guilty & the actions of Rosenbaum should be tried posthumously too. Taken into consideration when sentencing Kyle.

It's not a clear cut case of innocence or guilt.