Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The riot video shows Rosenbaum saying he wanted to blow up the entire block then threatening to kill several random people as well as saying he was going to kill Kyle.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm 60% through the entire hearing and laughing my ass off that the judge is denying the prosecutors expert witness cause he's basically a buffoon

Dr Black is in.

lol

still nothing on the gun charges

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can also see Rosenbaum lighting the dumpster on fire in this video not just trying to push it into the gas station.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can we stop reviving this tired thread?

No use in trying to weigh in with a balanced opinion here.

As far as Kyle supporters go, they think he should be canonized for Sainthood.

Maybe that's what should be done so that Lokmeer's church kin have its first 'Killer Saint', eh?
When Christ returns, He's sending trannie loving kweirdos straight to hell. Think they'll die first josephine?

Well he sure killed a Lotta yer fellow Christians who went to Church to worship Christ but then caught COVID & died, eh Lokmeer? !

So maybe Jesus already here, Bud!
Congrats josephine, you reached a new level of stupidity. Jesus had nothing to do with covid.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Antifa is already threatening riots.

If they let that murdering insect go, there will be blood, I guarantee it. And I don't think it's going to make you happy.

You are just a terrorist who has no care at all for the law or evidence. You are a complete piece of dog shit.

You're the one who has no care for the law, pal. Kyle had no legal right to kill anyone that night.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are ignorant and in for a rude awakening. Yes, everyone has a right to self defense.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa is already threatening riots.

If they let that murdering insect go, there will be blood, I guarantee it. And I don't think it's going to make you happy.

You are just a terrorist who has no care at all for the law or evidence. You are a complete piece of dog shit.

You're the one who has no care for the law, pal. Kyle had no legal right to kill anyone that night.

STFU you lyin assed bitch. The ONLY reason you're against Kyle is because he killed some of your child rapin leftist pets! I swear if I was president, I'd fukin drone strike your ass while you were takin a shit!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SCotUS has always ruled that the second amendment protects the rights of individuals to defend themselves against a threat of serious bodily harm or death and allows people to use a firearm to defend themselves even onto the deaths of others. Wisconsin state law does the same.

You have have no idea what you are talking about just as you have ignored all the video evidence in this case. That is why you are such a clueless idiot babbling nonsense.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are ignorant and in for a rude awakening. Yes, everyone has a right to self defense.

Yes, everyone does.

I am glad you can finally bring yourself to admit that. Now familiarize yourself with how the law differs between aggressors and defenders, how that is determined, what males a threat creditable in the eyes of the law, and what is considered reasonable. You bother with that then you will notice the one retreating is almost always the defender. This is especially true if the person has been threatened or attacked prior to use of force occurring which we have abundant video of three individuals doing here; namely Ziminski, his wife, and Rosenbaum.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The gun charges were never mentioned

I watched from minute one to the end

He must still be considering them then because he said he had to review the law before making a judgement. The judge seems very level-headed and fair. I am at 53 minutes now.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is pretty funny that the malicious prosecutor threw his own expert witness under the bus as soon as his own expert (Willlis) largely agreed with the defense expert witness on use of force (Dr. Black) both agreeing Kyle was under a creditable and reasonable threat to life. As soon as the D.A. finds that out he tries to get both experts kicked out! LOL! Luckily, the judge, who is the longest serving on that court, understands the D.A. is a lying and self serving fuck so the defense expert on use of force got admitted to trial.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SCotUS has always ruled that the second amendment protects the rights of individuals to defend themselves against a threat of serious bodily harm or death and allows people to use a firearm to defend themselves even onto the deaths of others. Wisconsin state law does the same.

You have have no idea what you are talking about just as you have ignored all the video evidence in this case. That is why you are such a clueless idiot babbling nonsense.

You can't shoot someone who comes at you with a plastic bag. Period.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You stupid assed bitch, you sure the fuck can shoot ANYONE who comes at you menacingly even if they have empty fucking hands. Go for a walk, bitch, your fuking stupidity is out of bounds!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It wasn't a plastic bag, dumb ass. It was a bag full of solid items from when he was released from the insane asylum. Further more, you colossal idiot, we have Rosenbaum on video saying "if I catch you alone I will kill you", you have Rosenbaum attacking and threatening to kill at least three other people, you have Ziminski illegally possessing a 9mm pistol and firing that pistol before anyone else fired, you have four more shots fired by someone (almost certainly Ziminski) firing four more rounds of 9mm including one which fatally killed Rosenbaum, you have video of Rosenbaum screaming "take his gun", you have Ziminski, his wife, and Rosenbaum on camera jumping out between cars and attacking Kyle when he was doing nothing illegal, you have Kyle running away, you have Kyle only shooting after he was cornered and had no choice when two witnesses said Rosenbaum was trying to take Kyle's rifle which all courts in WI have ruled is a direct deadly threat to life.

In short, you are a fucking idiot.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Attempting to grab a gun IS a deadly act, you stupid hag, because once they have the gun they are a threat. You do realize multiple witnesses have all testified that Rosenbaum cornered Kyle and tried to take his rifle after promising to kill him. That is before we factor in that Ziminski fired at least one round but almost certainly five.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, everyone does.

I am glad you can finally bring yourself to admit that. Now familiarize yourself with how the law differs between aggressors and defenders, how that is determined, what males a threat creditable in the eyes of the law, and what is considered reasonable. You bother with that then you will notice the one retreating is almost always the defender. This is especially true if the person has been threatened or attacked prior to use of force occurring which we have abundant video of three individuals doing here; namely Ziminski, his wife, and Rosenbaum.

Kyle was the aggressor. May he go down, as he deserves.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yes, everyone does.

Kyle was the aggressor. May he go down, as he deserves.
No.