Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You are ignorant and in for a rude awakening. Yes, everyone has a right to self defense.

Yes, everyone does.

I am glad you can finally bring yourself to admit that. Now familiarize yourself with how the law differs between aggressors and defenders, how that is determined, what males a threat creditable in the eyes of the law, and what is considered reasonable. You bother with that then you will notice the one retreating is almost always the defender. This is especially true if the person has been threatened or attacked prior to use of force occurring which we have abundant video of three individuals doing here; namely Ziminski, his wife, and Rosenbaum.

Kyle was the aggressor. May he go down, as he deserves.
You’re retarded

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are ignorant and in for a rude awakening. Yes, everyone has a right to self defense.

Yes, everyone does.

I am glad you can finally bring yourself to admit that. Now familiarize yourself with how the law differs between aggressors and defenders, how that is determined, what males a threat creditable in the eyes of the law, and what is considered reasonable. You bother with that then you will notice the one retreating is almost always the defender. This is especially true if the person has been threatened or attacked prior to use of force occurring which we have abundant video of three individuals doing here; namely Ziminski, his wife, and Rosenbaum.

Kyle was the aggressor. May he go down, as he deserves.
You’re retarded

And you're adorable. (One outrageous lie deserves another.)

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Kyle is gonna walk free

He might. But that doesn't make him not a murderer.
.He may get convicted on a minor charge (not murder), reckless endangerment or some such, and the possession charge, but nothing appropriate to the acts he committed. I doubt he'll spend a year in lockup, though he deserves life w/o parole, having been there with intent, or why carry a weapon?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Antifa is already threatening riots.

The mob rule mentality.

Fuck justice, fairness and democracy. Give THEM what THEY want or else they will conflict violence and destruction on innocent communities.

That's the mentality here. Applauded by delusional partisans who have the audacity to accuse US of "attacking democracy" while they actually attack democracy by destroying communities and stomping on the rights of others, weaponizing the judicial system as a partisan tool against all who dissent against them.

Kyle should have allowed himself to be murdered. IF they even thinking that deeply. They just run on "Kyle bad.....riots good".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kyle is gonna walk free

.He may get convicted on a minor charge (not murder), reckless endangerment or some such, and the possession charge, but nothing appropriate to the acts he committed. I doubt he'll spend a year in lockup, though he deserves life w/o parole, having been there with intent, or why carry a weapon?
You know what guns are for, idiot? KILLING PEOPLE! Why does anyone carry a gun? Cause sometimes you encounter a liberal!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rosen Baum and skateboard boy got what they had coming

end of

Possibly.

But ya'd still want a balanced judgement to prevent this kind of incident from happening again.

That Rosenbaum lit a garbage dumpster on fire & tried to blow up a gas station should be taken into account.

Of the players/participants in this incident he was the worst and the scummiest of the bunch. Had he succeed he could have killed or injured a Lotta people.

A balanced judgement that would prevent this from happening again would be to honor to Constitutional rights of the people to form militia to defend thier communities from domestic terror attacks when police are too overwhelmed.

That means dismissing these partisan charges against Kyle because he had no choice but to shoot violent aggressors.

If the PEOPLE had thier rights protected, they would get these riots dealt with quick. They shouldnt be obligated to tolerate violence against them, even to the point of physical harm and death.

Rioting in a community should be charged as domestic terror. That's exactly what it IS.

Go riot at a government building and leave innocent fucking people alone.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Kyle is gonna walk free

You know what guns are for, idiot? KILLING PEOPLE! Why does anyone carry a gun? Cause sometimes you encounter a liberal!
...ya pussy. Only pussies carry guns.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

end of

Possibly.

But ya'd still want a balanced judgement to prevent this kind of incident from happening again.

That Rosenbaum lit a garbage dumpster on fire & tried to blow up a gas station should be taken into account.

Of the players/participants in this incident he was the worst and the scummiest of the bunch. Had he succeed he could have killed or injured a Lotta people.

A balanced judgement that would prevent this from happening again would be to honor to Constitutional rights of the people to form militia to defend thier communities from domestic terror attacks when police are too overwhelmed.

That means dismissing these partisan charges against Kyle because he had no choice but to shoot violent aggressors.

If the PEOPLE had thier rights protected, they would get these riots dealt with quick. They shouldnt be obligated to tolerate violence against them, even to the point of physical harm and death.

Rioting in a community should be charged as domestic terror. That's exactly what it IS.

We all saw what happened when you dont have a gun and you try to protect your business....you wind up on the ground with your skull caved in.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kyle is gonna walk free

I am what I eat, faggit. PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Kyle is gonna walk free

@Levon and @Admin.

would you two fairies like to comment on this under the bus moment? :LOL3:

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Kyle is gonna walk free

I am what I eat, faggit. PWN3D!
Yep - yer a dick.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

end of

Possibly.

We all saw what happened when you dont have a gun and you try to protect your business....you wind up on the ground with your skull caved in.

Yep. Or shot and left to bleed to death on the sidewalk. Or your child fucking shot and murdered in the back seat of your own car JUST because you made a wrong turn.

Fuck imagine your baby girl being ripped away from you all because you drove down the wrong street that BLM was occupying? AND you are black.

Just thinking about losing my children is bad enough. That mother will never be okay again. And none of these brainwashed nazi fucks give a shit.

No they are mad because some one was able to defend themselves and not end up brutally beaten, or murdered on the street. And completely ignored and shrugged off by the same people raging about how Kyle managed to survive that night.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The mob rule mentality.

Fuck justice, fairness and democracy. Give THEM what THEY want or else they will conflict violence and destruction on innocent communities.

Well, let them do it in their own blue state shitholes which condone that sort of shit.

Cause if they come to my neck of the woods with that crappola they will be sent home in body bags. It's a guarantee.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kyle is gonna walk free

I dont think you know what the word murderer means Lotus.

Self defense is not murder, it is defense of one's self..... so you dont get murdered.

He did not kill those two people in self defense.

Yes he did. That's a fact. Indisputable fact.

You have to completely ignore EVERY fact to claim that.

You are saying this because you hate what Kyle symbolizes to you and you dont view him as human.

You guys have dehumanized people and at some point you need to be honest about that. These ARE human beings, and the precedent you want set here is that regular people have no right to defend themselves against leftwing violence. That's total shit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The mob rule mentality.

Well, let them do it in their own blue state shitholes which condone that sort of shit.

Cause if they come to my neck of the woods with that crappola they will be sent home in body bags. It's a guarantee.

Theyll attack Wisconsin again. Because the people there didnt suffer quite enough and the law there still applies fairly. Cant have that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Lotus do you support that Grosskreuetz guy suing the city and state for his injuries sustained that night?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1635291405111.jpg

:LOL3:

They are so dishonest. This asshole wouldn't have caught a bullet with his stupid arm if he didnt chase Kyle with a gun that he was in illegal possession of and pointed it at him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why is it no one is mad that asshole crossed state lines with a gun his felony prevented him from having legally and then shooting it at people?

I know why. But no one who wants to completely squash the rights of regular people is going to be honest.

The rules only apply to other people.....not them. They can do whatever they want to who ever they want. And if the justice system doesnt recognize that these savages will further destroy and terrorize regular peoples communities while these blind partisans cheer it on as "fighting for justice".

Its serious Idiocracy. Like an episode of South Park. An Orwell prologue.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They seriously want left wing supremacy. That's what this is.

Stomp on regular people, destroy lives and even be able to engage in unfettered violence towards others who are not allowed to even protect thier own LIVES.

These leftwing activists get every excuse imaginable and nods of approval for descending on a community, trashing everything, destroying businesses, having weapons illegally, committing the new offense of crossing state lines. They can seriously do whatever they want and these people will shill for them and lie and stomp on actual innocent victims.

To them its murder and unjust that Kyle defended himself. It's not even self defense to them, because if you are not seen on thier side or have the approved politics or values they seriously view you as a nonhuman with no rights and if they want to beat you, kill you, destroy your life... you have no right to protect anything. They think you should have to allow it, because you are not a human being.

Its supremacy. Legitimate leftwing supremacy and any sort of fair judgement or narrative that recognizes the humanity and rights of regular people is evil to them.

Prove me wrong. I dont even think they care about arguing that anymore. They really cant.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did you hear where the judge mentions Joseph Rosenbaum was sent to prison THREE times for child molestation

three times

No wonder you skank liberals love this guy so much

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think he's telling the truth.

Regardless which side a person is on, don't play with guns.It isn't a toy.

FB-IMG-1635291405111.jpg

...and guns don't care what side yer on either.

They just maim and kill.