Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Very spot on about the lies and delusions leftists make about this case. Even the New York Times wrote a timeline which debunks most of the leftist lies.

Even if Kyle doesn't go to prison....

See dickface, you fucked up right off the bat. Kyle should get an award for what he did. No cops were there to save the city from libtards that night! If the hoard was at your doorstep, josephine, you be on your knees praying for a hero kyle to come save you....cause you damn well know the cops aint got time for your faggit ass!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why? He is innocent and you cannot punish an innocent man.

Actually the one who is most at fault is the Governor of Wisconsin

Had he acted much sooner & called out the National Guard likely none if this would have happened.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While I was putting various rounds through the Anaconda this weekend, I wondered what these 305gr hardcast bear loads would have done to a bicep......

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Had he acted much sooner & called out the National Guard likely none if this would have happened.
Let me simplify for you asshole: I blame liberals!

Your closet homosexuality is revealing itself again...Lokmeer!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Why would democrat filth want to deter violence in the city of Kenosha when the propaganda is valuable to making POTUS look bad months away from an election

duh. You don’t see the plot here?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The riots will be fun to watch when Kyle walks Free.
Sadly none of these chicken shit libs will be coming to my neck of the woods with their cowardly bullshit.

Cause they know damn fucking well they’ll be turned into target props if they do

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh yea josephine? Does God secretly love faggits so He told us to kill em all? Hmm, dummy? Sounds more to me like YUO are a faggit lover. Dreaming about cocks in your mouth and ass josephine? I dont call ya josephine for nothin, ya lil bitch! PWN3D!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh yea josephine? Does God secretly love faggits so He told us to kill em all? Hmm, dummy? Sounds more to me like YUO are a faggit lover. Dreaming about cocks in your mouth and ass josephine? I dont call ya josephine for nothin, ya lil bitch! PWN3D!

More ranting from BF'S Closet homo. LOL! :D

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

More ranting from BF'S Closet homo. LOL!
Its ok josephine, we all know how much you love faggits. Maybe its because you cant land a woman.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The use of force expert is in. The D..A. tried to block him for no good reason other than truth hurts the D.A.'s political prosecution.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can we stop reviving this tired thread?

No use in trying to weigh in with a balanced opinion here.

As far as Kyle supporters go, they think he should be canonized for Sainthood.

Maybe that's what should be done so that Lokmeer's church kin have its first 'Killer Saint', eh?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rosen Baum and skateboard boy got what they had coming

end of

Possibly.

But ya'd still want a balanced judgement to prevent this kind of incident from happening again.

That Rosenbaum lit a garbage dumpster on fire & tried to blow up a gas station should be taken into account.

Of the players/participants in this incident he was the worst and the scummiest of the bunch. Had he succeed he could have killed or injured a Lotta people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe that's what should be done so that Lokmeer's church kin have its first 'Killer Saint', eh?
When Christ returns, He's sending trannie loving kweirdos straight to hell. Think they'll die first josephine?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rosen Baum and skateboard boy got what they had coming

end of

Possibly.

But ya'd still want a balanced judgement to prevent this kind of incident from happening again.

That Rosenbaum lit a garbage dumpster on fire & tried to blow up a gas station should be taken into account.

Of the players/participants in this incident he was the worst and the scummiest of the bunch. Had he succeed he could have killed or injured a Lotta people.
I want a judgment that encourages more Kyle's to smoke cockroaches!!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When Christ returns, He's sending trannie loving kweirdos straight to hell. Think they'll die first josephine?

Well he sure killed a Lotta yer fellow Christians who went to Church to worship Christ but then caught COVID & died, eh Lokmeer? !

So maybe Jesus already here, Bud!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The DA openly lied in court when he said Rosenbaum and his fellow arsonists and rioters were not pushing the burning dumpster into the gas station. The lying DA claimed they were only pushing it into the street but video shows otherwise. The citizens militia had to push it away from the gas station and you can see Rosenbaum helping push the dumpster off the street into onto the driveway of the gas station. After the fire is put out by Kyle Rosenbaum is on film attacking several people who stopped his from destroying the gas station.

It is all on tape.