Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
By the way, who was the moron on this thread that said that rosenbuam threw an empty bag at Kyle?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think he's telling the truth.

Regardless which side a person is on, don't play with guns.It isn't a toy.

FB-IMG-1635291405111.jpg

...and guns don't care what side yer on either.

They just maim and kill.

He shouldn't have even had a gun. That's democrat gun control laws even.

He was a felon, a thief and a domestic abuser who went to Kenosha with a gun he wasnt legally allowed to have. He went there to commit destructive acts of violence. He chased after a fleeing person, and when that person fell, he approached with his gun drawn.

If Kyle was a "murderer" he wouldnt have been running... and he would have killed this fucker as well instead of just blowing his arm off. The arm he was using to point a gun at an innocent fleeing person.

Why are we suddenly obligated to bow down to violent people and legitimize riots?

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let us remember that the far left D.A. illegally gave all of Kyle's personal information to Antifa groups so that his whole family had to move due to all the left wing death threats. The judge made a good call when he decided to not allow the D.A.'s office to have access to Kyle's personal information after that.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can we stop reviving this tired thread?

No use in trying to weigh in with a balanced opinion here.

As far as Kyle supporters go, they think he should be canonized for Sainthood.

Maybe that's what should be done so that Lokmeer's church kin have its first 'Killer Saint', eh?
When Christ returns, He's sending trannie loving kweirdos straight to hell. Think they'll die first josephine?

Well he sure killed a Lotta yer fellow Christians who went to Church to worship Christ but then caught COVID & died, eh Lokmeer? !

So maybe Jesus already here, Bud!
Congrats josephine, you reached a new level of stupidity. Jesus had nothing to do with covid.

I just thought you could see the irony.

All yer fella Christians went to Church ta ask God to protect em....but they caught COVID & He struck 'em down...Lokmeer!

GOD wasn't on their side, Bud!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
An empty plastic bag huh? The same empty plastic bag he's seen clutching in his hand earlier?

The same empty bag he hauls over his back haymaker style that immediately drops to the ground in less than a second when he throws it ?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Pop quiz for all you SMART people who have all the fancy degrees on this thread.

Take an empty plastic shopping bag and throw it over your head in a similar fashion to the way Rosenbuam did and tell me if it takes less than a second to fall to the ground

physics 101

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
245396074_2941220432856441_8817628480286208088_n.jpg

I used to think the joke about the Republican's "Race to the bottom" was just hyperbole, I don't think it is anymore.

Translation: "Because some possible Republican somehwere might have this as a profile picture, I'm given a pass to be a nasty, rude and insulting prick towards anyone who disagrees with my political opinions. Cuz... look at this dumb picture some random repub might have? Clearly this proves everyone who doesnt think like I do is a moron undeserving of being treated like a human being"

Dont you have a cock to suck?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I used to think the joke about the Republican's "Race to the bottom" was just hyperbole, I don't think it is anymore.

Hahahaha, thats rich from the guy that posted that, I mean look at his avatar hahahaha.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Evil was afoot that day, and justice prevailed..... as it will in court.

"Evil dies tonight!" - quote from the new Halloween movie, lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Maybe that's what should be done so that Lokmeer's church kin have its first 'Killer Saint', eh?
When Christ returns, He's sending trannie loving kweirdos straight to hell. Think they'll die first josephine?

Well he sure killed a Lotta yer fellow Christians who went to Church to worship Christ but then caught COVID & died, eh Lokmeer? !

Congrats josephine, you reached a new level of stupidity. Jesus had nothing to do with covid.

All yer fella Christians went to Church ta ask God to protect em....but they caught COVID & He struck 'em down...Lokmeer!

Christians have a completely different view on physical life and death than secular people.

Most believers I know (including myself) do not pray for God to protect them in terms of living a comfortable physical life. They pray for God to protect them spiritually and keep them from sin.

The perspective is eternal ... .not on the temporal and physical.

So there isnt really irony there, Joe. We dont view physical death as the end. Most cant wait to be free of this sin infected existence, to spend eternity with God.

"Oh death, where is thy sting?"

Look how the apostles died. And these are very favored men of God. The reward isn't in this realm, Joe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hahahaha, thats rich from the guy that posted that, I mean look at his avatar hahahaha.

Right?

While agree the offending profile is a bit much.....I'm not going to degrade someone over it.

Besides we know its the American theme they really hate. If you value the country, you are a stupid dumb idiot to them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kyle is gonna walk free

He might. But that doesn't make him not a murderer.
.He may get convicted on a minor charge (not murder), reckless endangerment or some such, and the possession charge, but nothing appropriate to the acts he committed. I doubt he'll spend a year in lockup, though he deserves life w/o parole, having been there with intent, or why carry a weapon?
You know what guns are for, idiot? KILLING PEOPLE! Why does anyone carry a gun? Cause sometimes you encounter a liberal!
...ya pussy. Only pussies carry guns.
I am what I eat, faggit. PWN3D!
Yep - yer a dick.
NO YUO faggit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think he's telling the truth.

Regardless which side a person is on, don't play with guns.It isn't a toy.

FB-IMG-1635291405111.jpg

...and guns don't care what side yer on either.

They just maim and kill.
Yep, so dont come to my house to fuck around and find out!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He didnt strike em down, dummy. I thought you could read.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm going to love the tears when this kid walks

I seriously hope they setup the "don't ever let this great patriot Kyle pay for another meal in his life" campaign. I'll be the first to donate

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Kyle is gonna walk free

.He may get convicted on a minor charge (not murder), reckless endangerment or some such, and the possession charge, but nothing appropriate to the acts he committed. I doubt he'll spend a year in lockup, though he deserves life w/o parole, having been there with intent, or why carry a weapon?
You know what guns are for, idiot? KILLING PEOPLE! Why does anyone carry a gun? Cause sometimes you encounter a liberal!
@Levon and @Admin.

would you two fairies like to comment on this under the bus moment? :LOL3:
TL,DR but here's a gif for your amusement.

ScaryMisguidedAnteater-size_restricted.gif

:Jackass: :Jackass: :Jackass: :Jackass: :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Kyle is gonna walk free

@Levon and @Admin.

are you looking for a cock to suck on or something?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Kyle is gonna walk free

@Levon and @Admin.

I'll comment after you explain two things:

1. Why are you calling ME out when this right here is probably my first and hopefully only appearance on this putrid trollbait thread? Two can play that shit, brah.
2. What "under the bus" moment are you referring to?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Kyle is gonna walk free

@Levon and @Admin.

1. Why are you calling ME out when this right here is probably my first and hopefully only appearance on this putrid trollbait thread? Two can play that shit, brah.
Get off my ankles already will ya?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kyle is gonna walk free

@Levon and @Admin.

H claims that everyone who owns a gun is a pussy.

That means you and Admin are pussies right along with me, Big, Lok...and every gun owner.

It's okay. We can grab eachother and maga.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Kyle is gonna walk free

@Levon and @Admin.

AngelicParchedDutchsmoushond-size_restricted.gif

Poor stubby!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

When I DO get around to giving you some concrete boots, the judge can look at this exchange and say "justifiable."

That means you and Admin are pussies right along with me, Big, Lok...and every gun owner.

How the actual fuck can some pansy ass comment by another poster, even one with whom I occasionally agree about some matters, be of the slightest concern to anybody here when it departs from some political position you fuckwits seem to think other posters hold?

There aren't any "teams" here, except for some voluntary associations certain RWNJs adopt (even if it requires a gas mask) because they're skeered to venture out without a posse.

EDIT to add: They mostly don't like to cross a busy street without holding hands, either.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove said:

You know history could soon repeat itself if the Democrats don't smarten up.

Then there'll be more distraught & sad Karens than those 3 & the Pink Hat brigade will show up again.

For that reason alone I hope Trump never comes back.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

When I DO get around to giving you some concrete boots, the judge can look at this exchange and say "justifiable."

How the actual fuck can some pansy ass comment by another poster, even one with whom I occasionally agree about some matters, be of the slightest concern to anybody here when it departs from some political position you fuckwits seem to think other posters hold?

There aren't any "teams" here, except for some voluntary associations certain RWNJs adopt (even if it requires a gas mask) because they're skeered to venture out without a posse.

EDIT to add: They mostly don't like to cross a busy street without holding hands, either.

you giving me concrete boots?
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Kyle is gonna walk free

@Levon and @Admin.

AngelicParchedDutchsmoushond-size_restricted.gif

Poor stubby!
Do you have a thing for little kids too? Like seamajor

starting to think you might