Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Clinton was the only decent President you guys had.

Should have made him President for life like Erdogan in Turkey.

He got the formula right.

Then W Bush trashed your country and it's been downhill ever since.

It was so obvious that 911 was an Inside job

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He go the formula right.

You mean the Clinton economy that had a Republican Congress that was already growing? The one that showed fiscal restraint works?

What about Clinton do you figure made him "the only decent" one? The damn crime bill that caused the racial disparities in criminal justice that the left is mad about? That Trump(and Paul btw with Breonna Bill) were fixing?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He go the formula right.

You mean the Clinton economy that had a Republican Congress that was already growing?

What about Clinton do you figure made him "the only decent" one? The damn crime bill that caused the racial disparities in criminal justice that the left is mad about? That Trump was fixing?

But it was a healthy balance. Democrat president Republican Congress.

But the Neoconservative wanted absolute power and they got it under W Bush.

Invading Iraq & transforming the USA into a permanent War economy was not a healthy step in the right direction.

I used to wonder why great Empires like Rome never lasted. And the answer is quite obvious. Competent founders build it up make it great.

But then the prize is to great for for the grave diggers to resist. Hence they plunder it. To this end W Bush & the Neoconservative war hawks are no exception.

Bush was like some modern day Hitler/Caligula character who destroyed the United States.

....even many Republicans agree

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I will say this.....when a bunch of radical communists start forming black block gangs to engage in political violence and destroy property is it really a reach that people would form their own group to go and specifically complicate that?

There are good people on both sides.

Stand back. Stand by.

Darkness is upon us. Light your tiki torches!

So that's another thing you didnt look into and rather stayed on the propaganda.

You know that's been proven wrong several times?

You know Blurt.....I dont think Kenosha agreed to host a riot. It was forced on them.

Except, my Trump quote was about the Neo-Nazis in Charlottesville back in 2017. I actually misquoted him; as per the video of the press conference you posted above, what Trump actually said was, "there are very fine people on both sides" (at the 1:02 mark).

It's indefensible, Dovey. Surely you realize this?
His actual words in their full context are transcribed right here but you will not read them in their entirety because you are a sleazy shill

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I read the whole transcript, Biggies. I stand corrected.

On a side note, this exchange, maybe some ten seconds later, didn't escape my notice. It gave me my morning smile, in fact.

Reporter: "What makes you think you can get an infrastructure bill? You didn’t get health care --

Trump: "Well, you know, I’ll tell you. We came very close with health care. Unfortunately, John McCain decided to vote against it at the last minute. You’ll have to ask John McCain why he did that. But we came very close to health care. We will end up getting health care. But we’ll get the infrastructure. And actually, infrastructure is something that I think we’ll have bipartisan support on. I actually think Democrats will go along with the infrastructure."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He go the formula right.

You mean the Clinton economy that had a Republican Congress that was already growing?

What about Clinton do you figure made him "the only decent" one? The damn crime bill that caused the racial disparities in criminal justice that the left is mad about? That Trump was fixing?

Invading Iraq & transforming the USA into a permanent War economy was not a healthy step in the right direction.

I used to wonder why great Empires like Rome never lasted. And the answer is quite obvious. Competent founders build it up make it great.

But then the prize is to great for for the grave diggers to resist. Hence they plunder it. To this end W Bush & the Neoconservative war hawks are no exception.

Bush was like some modern day Hitler/Caligula character who destroyed the United States.

Because the Republicans managed to block a lot of crap that would have been damaging.

Define "neoconservative" and explain what you mean. Because Bush just a regular establishment crony.

He totally hates Trump and all the people labeled "Trumpers" as well.

I think it's very priviledged to just label politicains we dont like as "Hitler" or Caligula. Authoritarianism is serious. Its marked by very specific moves. The Patriot Act is authoritarian. So there is some truth here.....but viewing this as if the monoparty is democrat or republican is a mistake.

Would you say that using the word "insurrection" to describe the protest and mini riot that occurred on Jan 6th and the talk of weaponizing the Patriot Act against unhappy Americans taking their grievances to the politicains and school boards is kinda like some Hitler shit?

Or government sanctioned political violence and intimidation? Kinda brownshirty maybe?

Also I'm still curious what Clinton did to earn being the only decent president we had. He fucked up welfare pretty bad. Had numerous scandals. Most of his fuckery was successfully blocked by Republicans.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I will say this.....when a bunch of radical communists start forming black block gangs to engage in political violence and destroy property is it really a reach that people would form their own group to go and specifically complicate that?

Stand back. Stand by.

So that's another thing you didnt look into and rather stayed on the propaganda.

You know Blurt.....I dont think Kenosha agreed to host a riot. It was forced on them.

Except, my Trump quote was about the Neo-Nazis in Charlottesville back in 2017. I actually misquoted him; as per the video of the press conference you posted above, what Trump actually said was, "there are very fine people on both sides" (at the 1:02 mark).

His actual words in their full context are transcribed right here but you will not read them in their entirety because you are a sleazy shill

On a side note, this exchange, maybe some ten seconds later, didn't escape my notice. It gave me my morning smile, in fact.

Reporter: "What makes you think you can get an infrastructure bill? You didn’t get health care --

Trump: "Well, you know, I’ll tell you. We came very close with health care. Unfortunately, John McCain decided to vote against it at the last minute. You’ll have to ask John McCain why he did that. But we came very close to health care. We will end up getting health care. But we’ll get the infrastructure. And actually, infrastructure is something that I think we’ll have bipartisan support on. I actually think Democrats will go along with the infrastructure."

Why did that make you smile?

Is there something wrong there?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
He is an interesting idiot.

It is like studying a brain-damaged snail who has the ability of speech.

And who has not wondered what a snail would say if it could talk?!??

Hahahahahaha!!!

...and you often remind me of a wife beater or serial abuser of women Prowler.

You always seem to be punching them out & taking your aggressions out in this forum.

Christ do ya use your wife as a punching bag? Don't worry I've known a few & seen them do it.
I used to hit my ex wife. It was fukin AWESOME!
ACxbmib.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He go the formula right.

Because the Republicans managed to block a lot of crap that would have been damaging.

Define "neoconservative" and explain what you mean. Because Bush just a regular establishment crony.

I think it's very priviledged to just label politicains we dont like as "Hitler" or Caligula. Authoritarianism is serious. Its marked by very specific moves. The Patriot Act is authoritarian. So there is some truth here.....but viewing this as if the monoparty is democrat or republican is a mistake.

Would you say that using the word "insurrection" to describe the protest and mini riot that occurred on Jan 6th and the talk of weaponizing the Patriot Act against unhappy Americans taking their grievances to the politicains and school boards is kinda like some Hitler shit?

Or government sanctioned political violence and intimidation? Kinda brownshirty maybe?

Also I'm still curious what Clinton did to earn being the only decent president we had. He fucked up welfare pretty bad. Had numerous scandals. Most of his fuckery was successfully blocked by Republicans.

Geneuine conservatives believe in the maintenance of stability and order.

NeoCon - "Greed isn't just good, It's Great!"

NeoCons thtive on instability and tension.

That's they're reason for being. It's just a disguise to plunder evertying to get what they want.

Even Republican said Bush was Estreme:

NeoConservativism is not Conservativism.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Stand back. Stand by.

Nah, I'm just a spontaneous smiler, I guess.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He go the formula right.

That's they're reason for being. It's just a disguise to plunder evertying to get what they want.

I really am not following. Can you give an example? Like name one and give a specific example?

Some people say "neoconservatives" and it's about regular authentic liberals trying to break up the monoparty and get people who represent the people and very often there is a lot of smearing and lies involved

Stand back. Stand by.

I'm genuinely curious why THAT made you smile.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

He go the formula right.

I really am not following. Can you give an example? Like name one and give a specific example?

Some people say "neoconservatives" and it's about regular authentic liberals trying to break up the monoparty and get people who represent the people and very often there is a lot of smearing and lies involved

Stand back. Stand by.

Why?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I thought Schroeder was a very biased judge, Bigly.

and shortsighted too.

It's obvious wanted Rittenhouse to get off the hook at all costs.

I think you're one hell of a moron, joey

Well I don't know about you, but some of your fellow posters here don't even seem to believe in due process and the rule of law.

They didn't even think a trial was necessary.

Even the defense lawyers for Kyle Rittenhouse never said that or would make such a claim.

Because they know the law.

I hope you have more common sense than that, Bigly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He go the formula right.

Stand back. Stand by.

Why?

Because you found it important enough to share and I'm curious.

Is it because you assume we oppose infrastructure funding and you think we only oppose that bill because of partisanship?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I thought Schroeder was a very biased judge, Bigly.

and shortsighted too.

I think you're one hell of a moron, joey

Well I don't know about you, but some of your fellow posters here don't even seem to believe in due process and the rule of law.

They didn't even think a trial was necessary.

Even the defense lawyers for Kyle Rittenhouse never said that or would make such a claim.

Because they know the law.

I hope you have more common sense than that, Bigly.

Joe you have been consistently making arguments for a mob justice system that ignores due process.

You dont even seek to understand what due process is or you would understand that INVESTIGATIONS are nessesary and charges shouldnt be brought with no evidence. You support that being done to Kyle. That's not due process.

Charging someone within days after a self defense claim was made when they turned themselves in for murder or homicide without a serious investigation is the opposite of due process.

You think mobs should be able to dictate how the justice system functions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I thought Schroeder was a very biased one sided judge, Bigly.

and shortsighted too.

Because you cant convict someone who committed no crimes.

How are you gonna say this and then talk about due process? You are completely ignoring laws and actual due process in favor of a judge being bias for not up and unilaterally changing a law to retroactively convict someone with a crime because you personally feel some kinda way.

You cant be serious.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I thought Schroeder was a very biased one sided judge, Bigly.

and shortsighted too.

Because you cant convict someone who committed no crimes.

How are you gonna say this and then talk about due process? You are completely ignoring laws and actual due process in favor of a judge being bias for not up and unilaterally changing a law to retroactively convict someone with a crime because you personally feel some kinda way.

You cant be serious.

Hey Dovey, if yer boy Kyle got off, so be it.
It's already the past, so let's move on.

But at least I hope the lawmakers everywhere in the United States have the common sense to ban the AR15 from the streets in your country.

Perhaps they could say, OK Rittenhouse you get off, but from this day on we're gonna slap restrictions on assault weapons.

To be honest, most of us don't really care about Proud boy this, Antifa that.

The Rittenhouse trial was an American Family Feud as far as I'm concerned.

But, what I thought was most alarming is the legitimization of the AR15 as a companion for inexperienced unlicensed and untrained 16 year old children.

Those kinds of rifles simply don't belong in the hands of Kids, let alone inexperienced Adults.

and it would do many kids a great deal of good to slap restrictions on them, so they don't get into trouble like this Kid:

Now he's facing the prospect of the death penalty and no doubt regrets it highly.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
if gun violence and the spread of guns goes unchecked it could easily contribute to the destruction of functioning democracy and peace/order in the America.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Is it because you assume we oppose infrastructure funding and you think we only oppose that bill because of partisanship?

I'm glad you asked, Dovey. Doing so provided you with a rare opportunity to explain your view of things.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Joe....

wait for it.....

wait....

For.....

it....

And so if thousands of people start protesting in the streets demanding that a trial take place and it results in even more unrest, do you ignore them dumbass?

and what about the relatives of protesters injured or killed in Kenosha?

do you ignore their demands for a trial as well?

What do you do about them, dumb ass?

Christ I'd hate to see you at the helm.

There'd be 10 moe Kenoshas not one.

1. YES you do. Joe you were worried about democracy and you think we should have mob justice?

A bunch of people who are in a mob mentality cannot just demand someones RIGHTS are stripped. We have individual constitutional rights. You dont lose those rights because of a mob....that's not how the country or justice system works. And if it did, it would be awful.

2. What? Relatives of protesters? Joe if their relative went to another community to burn shit down and attacked an innocent person? No one needs to worry about them. Their relative isn't above the law, isnt entitled to inflict violence on others. Maybe the relatives should apologize to the community there kin attacked.

3. Yes, mobs do not get to dictate a trial. So much for due process, than? Didnt you say you cared about due process? Again mobs do not get to demand a person's rights are stripped. People are innocent until proven guilty. Everyone gets their day in court. Mobs do not run this country and demand how the judicial system works.

People need to educated themselves on how the system works and what the laws are and what rights we are have. That's a personal responsibility. Mobs attacking towns is domestic terror. Mobs attacking trials and demanding to influence them and bypass due process is domestic terror.

People who try to stalk and intimidate juries to influence a verdict belong in prison. Period.

4. We do the same thing we always do. Crowd control and protecting the juries.

But they dont get to high jack the judicial system and enforce mob justice. And I'm not sure why you think that's a good idea.

If mobs demand a trial take place but the one charged enters a plea deal? Well there isnt going to be a trial. People have rights and even when charged those rights need to be upheld.

If they dont like the laws there are ways to change things that dont involve acts of domestic terror. The peoples votes are how laws pass. Instead of mobbing and being ignorant and violent....they should get educated on the system, laws and rights and move through the proper channels provided to our Republic that allows us to run our government. They are there.

But you can't ignore that 3 people died that night.

there still has to be a trail whether you like or despise Kyle's adverseries.

Otherwise it's like following the example of a totalitarian society where bodies disappear in the middle of the night no questions asked in the morning.

The USA is stilll a democracy, so these facts cannot ignored.

Maybe North Korea or China but not the US.

Two people died, dumb ass, get basic facts right. Also, no, in the majority of self defense shootings a trial never occurs because honest D.A.s see that the case is a loser so they decide to not even bring charges. Rightly so too.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Stand back. Stand by.

Yet you leave out the part where he specifically said "I am not talking about white supremacists" . Sorry but that is lying by omission because you are talking it out of context and falsely pretending he said the exact opposite of what he said.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow. This one doesn't look like self defense to me though he did go for the gun but only after the guy started shooting. The dead man's ex-wife was playing games and not allowing their son to show up for the court ordered visits with his father. The father, rightly, pointed out that what his ex-wife was doing was illegal when the ex-wife's new husband comes put with a gun and starts shooting.

What do people think of this one? BTW it is graphic.

Last edited: