Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

DDT

Factory Bastard
What do people think of this one? BTW it is graphic.
Although I can understand the frustration the dad must feel when his bitch ex-wife isn't following the court ordered agreement, he still should've left when the homeowner told him to, and not engaged him when he came back armed.

I would've left and called the cops to deal with it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Joe....

wait for it.....

wait....

For.....

it....

And so if thousands of people start protesting in the streets demanding that a trial take place and it results in even more unrest, do you ignore them dumbass?

and what about the relatives of protesters injured or killed in Kenosha?

do you ignore their demands for a trial as well?

What do you do about them, dumb ass?

Christ I'd hate to see you at the helm.

There'd be 10 moe Kenoshas not one.

1. YES you do. Joe you were worried about democracy and you think we should have mob justice?

A bunch of people who are in a mob mentality cannot just demand someones RIGHTS are stripped. We have individual constitutional rights. You dont lose those rights because of a mob....that's not how the country or justice system works. And if it did, it would be awful.

2. What? Relatives of protesters? Joe if their relative went to another community to burn shit down and attacked an innocent person? No one needs to worry about them. Their relative isn't above the law, isnt entitled to inflict violence on others. Maybe the relatives should apologize to the community there kin attacked.

3. Yes, mobs do not get to dictate a trial. So much for due process, than? Didnt you say you cared about due process? Again mobs do not get to demand a person's rights are stripped. People are innocent until proven guilty. Everyone gets their day in court. Mobs do not run this country and demand how the judicial system works.

People need to educated themselves on how the system works and what the laws are and what rights we are have. That's a personal responsibility. Mobs attacking towns is domestic terror. Mobs attacking trials and demanding to influence them and bypass due process is domestic terror.

People who try to stalk and intimidate juries to influence a verdict belong in prison. Period.

4. We do the same thing we always do. Crowd control and protecting the juries.

But they dont get to high jack the judicial system and enforce mob justice. And I'm not sure why you think that's a good idea.

If mobs demand a trial take place but the one charged enters a plea deal? Well there isnt going to be a trial. People have rights and even when charged those rights need to be upheld.

If they dont like the laws there are ways to change things that dont involve acts of domestic terror. The peoples votes are how laws pass. Instead of mobbing and being ignorant and violent....they should get educated on the system, laws and rights and move through the proper channels provided to our Republic that allows us to run our government. They are there.

But you can't ignore that 3 people died that night.

there still has to be a trail whether you like or despise Kyle's adverseries.

Otherwise it's like following the example of a totalitarian society where bodies disappear in the middle of the night no questions asked in the morning.

The USA is stilll a democracy, so these facts cannot ignored.

Maybe North Korea or China but not the US.

Two people died, dumb ass, get basic facts right. Also, no, in the majority of self defense shootings a trial never occurs because honest D.A.s see that the case is a loser so they decide to not even bring charges. Rightly so too.

No.

When the guilt of the accused was in doubt, therefore, a trial was necessary.

Otherwise a denial of these facts and a trial essentially constitutes the denial of due process.

Whether Rittenhouse was innocent or acted out of self defense matters little.

That's why a trial was necessary to determine the verdict.

I think if you had asked the defense attorneys for Kyle Rittenhouse, they would have same thing.

That a trial was necessary

What's frightening is many here wish to deny fundamental principles of law.

Anyways, law or the justice system aint a push button menu system.

Otherwise, there wouldn't be lawyers nor legal challenges or disputes, right?

Last edited:

DDT

Factory Bastard
Hey Dovey, if yer boy Kyle got off, so be it.
It's already the past, so let's move on.

1637810800717.gif

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

1637810800717.gif

Proud Boy or ANTIFA, I don't like any of 'em Mel.
That's just an American Family Feud.
Heck, let 'em blow each other ta bits if the they want.

But regardless of the verdict, I'd be most concerned about the spread of assault weapons and its threat on functioning democracy itself.

Fact that you had a nice white blonde guy gun down 16 people in Canada with an AR15 speaks for itself.

Last edited:

DDT

Factory Bastard
Fact that you had a nice white blonde guy gunned down 16 people in Canada with an AR15 speaks for itself.
That guy wasn't licensed to possess any guns at all, so that's a different scenario. That said, it makes no difference what type of gun a person possesses... Someone hell bent on causing mayhem can do tremendous damage with a basic scoped hunting rifle.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fact that you had a nice white blonde guy gunned down 16 people in Canada with an AR15 speaks for itself.
That guy wasn't licensed to possess any guns at all, so that's a different scenario. That said, it makes no difference what type of gun a person possesses... Someone hell bent on causing mayhem can do tremendous damage with a basic scoped hunting rifle.

An AR 15 firing several rounds of ammunition a minute will do a lot more damage and kill a lot more people than a rifle firing out one bullet with a single trigger pull.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

An AR 15 firing several rounds of ammunition a minute will do a lot more damage and kill a lot more people than a rifle firing out one bullet with a single trigger pull.

What if I told many of those rifles are functionally identical? Also they all fire a single round per trigger pull, you've been told this a dozen or more times, you moron.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I thought Schroeder was a very biased one sided judge, Bigly.

and shortsighted too.

It's obvious wanted Rittenhouse to get off the hook at all costs.

Because you cant convict someone who committed no crimes.

How are you gonna say this and then talk about due process? You are completely ignoring laws and actual due process in favor of a judge being bias for not up and unilaterally changing a law to retroactively convict someone with a crime because you personally feel some kinda way.

You cant be serious.

But at least I hope the lawmakers everywhere in the United States have the common sense to ban the AR15 from the streets in your country.

Perhaps they could say, OK Rittenhouse you get off, but from this day on we're gonna slap restrictions on assault weapons.

To be honest, most of us don't really care about Proud boy this, Antifa that.

The Rittenhouse trial was an American Family Feud as far as I'm concerned.

But, what I thought was most alarming is the legitimization of the AR15 as a companion for inexperienced unlicensed and untrained 16 year old children.

Those kinds of rifles simply don't belong in the hands of Kids, let alone inexperienced Adults.

and it would do many kids a great deal of good to slap restrictions on them, so they don't get into trouble like this Kid:

Now he's facing the prospect of the death penalty and no doubt regrets it highly.

Right so instead making solid judgements based on facts ....you push your biases on me and dismiss what I'm telling you.

YOU are the one being heavily bias. Instead of investigating why things went they way they did, you do the lazy thing and blame bias and then just reinforce your own bias.

You clearly arent truly concerned with due process and democracy. You just dont like Kyle. So you pretend the judge just "preferred" him too. And that we are only arguing you because Kyle is "our boy".

So this isnt about facts or due process. This about you not liking the kid and you wanted him to be convicted on something.

If you cant be objective, just own it. The biggest threat to democracy and due process is people who have lost all ability to be objective and they want the justice system to cater to their bias. And if it doesnt cater to theirs, they just decide it catered to someone else's. Because nothing is just about facts anymore. It's all about opinions and preference.

Its genuinely scary and I'm very relieved the system still works regardless and that when people serve on juries, they are able to assess facts, weigh the evidence and uphold the law.

I tried a few times to explain to why this trial was not nessesary at all and completely political. And I'm 100 percent right and political prosecutions are a PROBLEM. They are a threat to our rights. Hence why Kyle's Law is a thing.

And Tim Pool (who is a Tulsi/Bernie centrist) explains it very well. It's like none of you believe in any individual rights and you want to blame people for using them. Its completely insane.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I will say this.....when a bunch of radical communists start forming black block gangs to engage in political violence and destroy property is it really a reach that people would form their own group to go and specifically complicate that?

There are good people on both sides.

Stand back. Stand by.

Darkness is upon us. Light your tiki torches!

So that's another thing you didnt look into and rather stayed on the propaganda.

You know that's been proven wrong several times?

You know Blurt.....I dont think Kenosha agreed to host a riot. It was forced on them.

Except, my Trump quote was about the Neo-Nazis in Charlottesville back in 2017. I actually misquoted him; as per the video of the press conference you posted above, what Trump actually said was, "there are very fine people on both sides" (at the 1:02 mark).

It's indefensible, Dovey. Surely you realize this?

Yet you leave out the part where he specifically said "I am not talking about white supremacists" . Sorry but that is lying by omission because you are talking it out of context and falsely pretending he said the exact opposite of what he said.

If you had bothered to read the responses, you'd see that I already addressed Biggie's rebuke and acknowledged that I stood corrected.

Christ, you people and your perpetual motion machine mouths!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No scary plastic stock or scary dark color but it is semiautomatic! Oh. So scary!

Oerdin...2 nuggets of wisdom as your nation slowly descends into fascism...

political-power-comes-out-of-the-barrel-of-a-gun-mao-zedong.png

The+End+Justifies+the+Means.jpg

...since future scores will be settled by the Gun in America.

Enjoy your journey on the way there

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and shortsighted too.

How are you gonna say this and then talk about due process? You are completely ignoring laws and actual due process in favor of a judge being bias for not up and unilaterally changing a law to retroactively convict someone with a crime because you personally feel some kinda way.

You cant be serious.

But at least I hope the lawmakers everywhere in the United States have the common sense to ban the AR15 from the streets in your country.

Perhaps they could say, OK Rittenhouse you get off, but from this day on we're gonna slap restrictions on assault weapons.

But, what I thought was most alarming is the legitimization of the AR15 as a companion for inexperienced unlicensed and untrained 16 year old children.

Those kinds of rifles simply don't belong in the hands of Kids, let alone inexperienced Adults.

and it would do many kids a great deal of good to slap restrictions on them, so they don't get into trouble like this Kid:

Now he's facing the prospect of the death penalty and no doubt regrets it highly.

Right so instead making solid judgements based on facts ....you push your biases on me and dismiss what I'm telling you.

YOU are the one being heavily bias. Instead of investigating why things went they way they did, you do the lazy thing and blame bias and then just reinforce your own bias.

You clearly arent truly concerned with due process and democracy. You just dont like Kyle. So you pretend the judge just "preferred" him too. And that we are only arguing you because Kyle is "our boy".

So this isnt about facts or due process. This about you not liking the kid and you wanted him to be convicted on something.

If you cant be objective, just own it. The biggest threat to democracy and due process is people who have lost all ability to be objective and they want the justice system to cater to their bias. And if it doesnt cater to theirs, they just decide it catered to someone else's. Because nothing is just about facts anymore. It's all about opinions and preference.

Its genuinely scary and I'm very relieved the system still works regardless and that when people serve on juries, they are able to assess facts, weigh the evidence and uphold the law.

I tried a few times to explain to why this trial was not nessesary at all and completely political. And I'm 100 percent right and political prosecutions are a PROBLEM. They are a threat to our rights. Hence why Kyle's Law is a thing.

And Tim Pool (who is a Tulsi/Bernie centrist) explains it very well. It's like none of you believe in any individual rights and you want to blame people for using them. Its completely insane.

....and so how long will it be before the other side gets their stash of weapons and starts firing back?

...before an ANTIFA/BLM kills a Proud Boy with their own growing arsenal of weapons?

Not that I want to see it, but you know the saying, "Violence begats more violence."

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No scary plastic stock or scary dark color but it is semiautomatic! Oh. So scary!

Oerdin...2 nuggets of wisdom as your nation slowly descends into fascism...

political-power-comes-out-of-the-barrel-of-a-gun-mao-zedong.png

The+End+Justifies+the+Means.jpg

...since future scores will be settled by the Gun in America.

Enjoy your journey on the way there

Joe the fact that you say "descends into fascism" shows you arent getting what's going on in American.

We already descended into fascism and the Rittenhouse trial is a great example. The media ruthlessly lying for the establishment, the state sanctioned violence and the political charges piled on a regular kid who broke no laws and used his rights.

The fact you either will not or cannot recognize we have a fascist GovCo and an authoritarian movement and the state going after our rights to self defense shows you are either very very bias OR you dont understand how authoritarian fascist movements operate or what they look like.

We have it. Its here. It just attacked our 2A and established long standing rights. You know.....after destroying tens of thousands of small businesses and workers with Covid politics and riots?

You'll see what you want no matter what we say. You arent taking what we saying seriou though because you see us as the "right".....not as thinking individuals.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

and shortsighted too.

You cant be serious.

....and so how long will it be before the other side gets their stash of weapons and starts firing back?

...before an ANTIFA/BLM kills a Proud Boy with their own growing arsenal of weapons?

Not that I want to see it, buy you know the saying, "Violence begats more violence."

They already have weapons and have been attacking for over a year.

WTF do you think the riots are? We have radicals coming into communities with guns, beating innocent people, killing innocent people and destroying the lives of thousands.

Take a look. Innocent people feel the need to take up arms and defend communities or plead

20211125-210752.jpg

You havent been worried about violence until Rittenhouse defended himself. That says something.

You should made that point a year ago when armed radicals started burning down communities. Maybe they murdered innocent children, brutally beat business owners, shot people....you should have said to the left "and what if the "other side" starts defending themselves and bringing their own guns". That's when you should have said that.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and shortsighted too.

You cant be serious.

Not that I want to see it, buy you know the saying, "Violence begats more violence."

WTF do you think the riots are? We have radicals coming into communities with guns, beating innocent people, killing innocent people and destroying the lives of thousands.

Take a look. Innocent people feel the need to take up arms and defend communities or plead

20211125-210752.jpg

You havent been worried about violence until Rittenhouse defended himself. That says something.

You should made that point a year ago when armed radicals started burning down communities.

I don't think you get it Dovey.

I don't endorse any of the warring parties in your country.

Neither Proud Boys/Kyle or ANTIFA/BLM

Can you cite one time/instance where I endorsed your hated foe?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

and shortsighted too.

You cant be serious.

20211125-210752.jpg

You should made that point a year ago when armed radicals started burning down communities.

I don't think you get it Dovey.

I don't endorse any of the warring parties in your country.

Neither Proud Boys/Kyle or ANTIFA/BLM

Can you cite one time/instance where I endorsed your hated foe?

No, I get your points. The problem is you are not getting it.

You think we are going to "devolve into fascism"(we are already in fascism) if citizens get fed up, take up arms and protect themselves from violence.

You probably would have made the same points to Jews during the rise of the nazis. That's exactly how your take is.

That authoritarian political charges brought on regular people who didnt break a law after the state allowed terrorist attacks is normal and acceptable when it isnt. And you act like people are bias for hating fucking murderous terrorists and it's just a right vs left issue.

You cant think clearly on this because you take it too much political propaganda. Its muddied up CLEAR lines in your thinking. This isnt about PARTIES. You are validating a totalitarian communist "revolution" as another "party".

Do you think arguing with us that we shouldnt have rights to defend ourselves is going to fight present fascism? That if we give up our constitutional rights and just be treated like animals democracy will be preserved?

Is it normal to you to see a "party" burning down American towns, murdering and beating people?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is it normal to you to see a "party" burning down American towns, murdering and beating people?

You're putting words into my mouth.

I never said nor implied that.

Here's how I initially reacted on Page 1 of this thread:

I don't know if he was really acting in self defense.​
Rittenhouse chose to be in a place where he shouldn't have been, plus he was in illegal possession of a firearm.​
So he's got a couple of strikes against him.​
However, I don't have much sympathy for at least one of his victims - that guy Rosenbloom​
He seemed like a real shit disturber/professional protester. who looked for fights wherever he went.​
And he finally met his match.​
Don't know about the other guy Rittenhouse shot tho.​
...so contrary to what you would like to believe I never endorsed anyone or defended anyone on either side.

And that's still my position.

As I'm not familiar with all the nuances of Wisconsin Criminal Law, I'd have to read the judgement and the laws.

Another factor to consider, not every judge thinks alike nor would allow or disallow the motions which Judge Schroeder did.

It could have had a completely different outome had there been a different judge.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is an interesting idiot.

It is like studying a brain-damaged snail who has the ability of speech.

And who has not wondered what a snail would say if it could talk?!??

Hahahahahaha!!!

...and you often remind me of a wife beater or serial abuser of women Prowler.

You always seem to be punching them out & taking your aggressions out in this forum.

Christ do ya use your wife as a punching bag? Don't worry I've known a few & seen them do it.
I used to hit my ex wife. It was fukin AWESOME!

Then she beat you to a pulp. Happy ending
True story:
Dumb cunt went off the rails once when I was on the couch watching TV and she was belligerent and I scoffed at her. She jumped on top of me and put BOTH hands on my neck and squeezed. I looked up to see her shaking from trying to squeeze so hard. I was shocked for a second, then started laughing my ass off. I couldnt believe how weak she was. Then she dug her nails in my neck. What a fukin joke. I should have been a dick and called the cops and had her arrested just for the fuk of it. If she ever does something like this again, I'll kill her.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Wow. This one doesn't look like self defense to me though he did go for the gun but only after the guy started shooting. The dead man's ex-wife was playing games and not allowing their son to show up for the court ordered visits with his father. The father, rightly, pointed out that what his ex-wife was doing was illegal when the ex-wife's new husband comes put with a gun and starts shooting.

What do people think of this one? BTW it is graphic.

If he shot earlier when the guy was struggling for the gun, it would have been okay. But later, when he did shoot, there was too much distance between them; the unarmed guy was not advancing on the shooter, so shooting was not necessary for self defense at that point.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Obama did more to stoke the flames of racism than any president before or after him

as the first black president he should have highlighted how far America has come but instead chose to take the route of common race hustler

I thought Obama did it just by being Black.and that unnerved a Lotta people.

Okay so WHY do you think Obama being black was what people were mad about?

Because I know A LOT of people who hate Obama and in the plethora of reasons they have.....his color isnt even mentioned. 26k drone bombs, constant smug lies, ruining healthcare, et are among the valid complaints.

Why would millions of people have voted for him and THEN suddenly be like "oh shit! He is black?! Well fuck him then"?

Does that make sense to you?

Again this is an example of how the flames of racism were fanned by the establishment narratives. The anti cop and BLM shit started under Obama. And "racism" became a political weapon. Not because it exists.....but because it's a good way to manipulate and demonize.

America was thrilled to have our first black president. So the campaign to dismiss the anger from his bad leadership and lies as "racism" has been a pretty useful tool regardless of its absurdity.
I hated clinton cause he was the first black president! FACT!