MELTDOWN needs flamers

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
OK, it's tiiiime to kick some hobnailed dildos up the asses of a few posters who had the audacity to turn my last thread into a goddamn ring-around-the-SSS game. We are in MELTDOWN, and you slobs are my newest anal butter boys.

*ahem*

Everybody who was christened "Oliver" was and will continue to be the kid that always gets punked out. Even today little girls can violently stomp all of the Oliver's of this world, so I'm gonna put my favorite pressed dress on and continue the timeless practice of making an Oliver cower in a corner like that kid in Saw 2.

To begin, you NEED to Google Image the name "Oliver" to know I'm not just bullshitin'. See there? They aaaaall wear glasses and one was even pictured what it means to be an Oliver. The smart ones immediately use their middle names for mercy from bullies like me. Here, we gotta a fuckin' guy who actually named his own damn self Oliver! That's like that fucking German I retired who kept calling himself a Nazi and using their pictures in his avatar, which means he is willing to side with the LOSERS! Our Oliver has done the damn same thing to himself here. Pathetic!

1519531042903.jpg

1518982575307.jpg

Who's next? Ah, rT! The self-proclaimed cocky dunce whose face needs to adorn the very lowest bill in newly printed Venezuelan cash. Yeah, it would be a classic history-repeats-itself story concerning useless money used to purchase single-ply toilet paper thinner than rT's off-board "self-respect." His facial fiasco would go something like this: Cashiers point pistols at the faces of customers who are seen praying to God while standing in line with all four pockets stuffed with rT's, before shuffling out and notice their wifebarrels have either been stolen or hopped away on their one good wheel/leg.

1517493634823.jpg

I've got my eyes on a few more cretins here to place burning bags of vile_piles of shit on their doorsteps. Steps! Don't. Fucking. Step on it. Or call firefighters because when they hear about that problem, it's part of newbie training to memorize a long list of excuses for that particularly dangerous shit, and they know the worthless hovel belongs to some poster from BF who actually bought a house in Detroit with one crumpled rT. So there you go...

sunny.jpg

SSS
- sit ups must be pretty easy

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lucky you didn't mention me you fuckface!
Remember last time I caught you at work

giphy.gif

Yeh ! .. thought so

giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You wouldn't know a flame even if a firefighter raped your ass with his sliding down pole ON FIRE ..

No ??

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Is this thing on ?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Publicly begging for my wrath with three straight cringingly unimaginative duds?

1527368211452s.jpg

You feel cheated. Thing is, all you do is make an
1526258499526.jpg

of yourself. You end the trite you type with at least 4 emoticons, which is certainly unmanly. Rollin' all over your carpet - the flea's greatest metropolis, their Mecca. Slapping that floor where lice are trying to move into flea owned territory. Fuckin' sand nuggets.

Anyway, your emo's tell us all that you're laughing hysterically, which pissed off the annoying little fuckers because they're the ones who jump when they wanna, not get unintentionally launched by a series of full strength drunken slaps.

Are you really a teenage girl? Maybe posting pics of your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! boyfriend who torn you back when you were just starting to go boy crazy? Your gender has become somewhat of an embarrassingly BUSTED! like cardtrick back in the day (reverse). I'll keep my eye on you...

SSS
- You don't even get a picture from my babe folder...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fleas and lice ??? ffs what the fuck was that ....I feel like I was kicked by a fahhgit with broken legs hahahahahahaaa

The residual Crack in the semen you slurp from homeless addicts is interfering with the Electrons in your brain ...

Youtube-Art-GIF---Find---Share-on-GIPHY_giphy.png

Paki furniture clown boot wearing gimp :LMAO::LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"You feel cheated. Thing is, all you do is make an
1526258499526.jpg

of yourself. "

Bahahahahahaha wtf was that ?? Are you an idiot, how did that sound like something cool to post in your head ?? HOW ? lololol
Your Rebus skills are that of a newborn ape .....

PLEASE-TRY-AGAIN.png

:LMAO2:

I bet 'lead paint' was your fav flavor of chips as a kid

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You terrorize the many colonies of insects and neighbors with the way you live in your dinky, stinky, filthy efficiency by falling out of your chair laughing while slapping the floor, repeatedly, as hard as you can. That alerts your pet roaches to keep to your walls for safety's sake. The possibility of being accidentally crushed makes their collective agreement to go on strike if you ever do that must sit well with you. Accidental death or not.

You got a vacuum? Yes-ish. The above mentioned type of your charming little pets pick up and grub all the crumbs you carelessly let fall to your... floor. Fuck hiring one of those incoming spics to come poison bomb your place while you're gone, at one your acquaintance's place - spreading your sneaky lice at no charge. You may have to ask for a little gas money to get back to that place that everyone in the neighborhood want's to march to with pitchforks and blazing torches in hand. Fuck this sensitive, gentile period of time we live in, eh?

The few folks who actually come over - just to complain, of course - feel weak in the knees and think back on their day because some kid must've pranked them by dropping LSD in their lemonade because your floor is moving! "Whoooa".

"Watch your step, asshole, I know why you're here."

1497213933762.jpg

What's next, chiggers? I'd love it if you caught the entertaining war on your rug and put it up on this site. That would be your first fascinating post - here, there, and everywhere.

Now fuck off you spastic space wasting example of how niggers aren't as stupid as we thought they were when compared to whites...

SSS
- Syrian, not Paki. Irreplaceable. Worth more than your bucket.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You terrorize the many colonies of insects and neighbors with the way you live in your dinky, stinky, filthy efficiency by falling out of your chair laughing while slapping the floor, repeatedly, as hard as you can. That alerts your pet roaches to keep to your walls for safety's sake. The possibility of being accidentally crushed makes their collective agreement to go on strike if you ever do that must sit well with you. Accidental death or not.

You got a vacuum? Yes-ish. The above mentioned type of your charming little pets pick up and grub all the crumbs you carelessly let fall to your... floor. Fuck hiring one of those incoming spics to come poison bomb your place while you're gone, at one your acquaintance's place - spreading your sneaky lice at no charge. You may have to ask for a little gas money to get back to that place that everyone in the neighborhood want's to march to with pitchforks and blazing torches in hand. Fuck this sensitive, gentile period of time we live in, eh?

The few folks who actually come over - just to complain, of course - feel weak in the knees and think back on their day because some kid must've pranked them by dropping LSD in their lemonade because your floor is moving! "Whoooa".

"Watch your step, asshole, I know why you're here."

1497213933762.jpg

What's next, chiggers? I'd love it if you caught the entertaining war on your rug and put it up on this site. That would be your first fascinating post - here, there, and everywhere.

Now fuck off you spastic space wasting example of how niggers aren't as stupid as we thought they were when compared to whites...

SSS
- Syrian, not Paki. Irreplaceable. Worth more than your bucket.

:LMAO::LMAO:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You're cracking Mr.SuperSemenSlurper

So far you swore at me, indicating frustration with the situation AND deemed it necessary to correct me on your PAKI table lolol .

Flamer ???? You ain't even a spark

76195089.jpg

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
OK, it's tiiiime to kick some hobnailed dildos up the asses of a few posters who had the audacity to turn my last thread into a goddamn ring-around-the-SSS game. We are in MELTDOWN, and you slobs are my newest anal butter boys.

*ahem*

Everybody who was christened "Oliver" was and will continue to be the kid that always gets punked out. Even today little girls can violently stomp all of the Oliver's of this world, so I'm gonna put my favorite pressed dress on and continue the timeless practice of making an Oliver cower in a corner like that kid in Saw 2.

To begin, you NEED to Google Image the name "Oliver" to know I'm not just bullshitin'. See there? They aaaaall wear glasses and one was even pictured what it means to be an Oliver. The smart ones immediately use their middle names for mercy from bullies like me. Here, we gotta a fuckin' guy who actually named his own damn self Oliver! That's like that fucking German I retired who kept calling himself a Nazi and using their pictures in his avatar, which means he is willing to side with the LOSERS! Our Oliver has done the damn same thing to himself here. Pathetic!

1519531042903.jpg

1518982575307.jpg

Who's next? Ah, rT! The self-proclaimed cocky dunce whose face needs to adorn the very lowest bill in newly printed Venezuelan cash. Yeah, it would be a classic history-repeats-itself story concerning useless money used to purchase single-ply toilet paper thinner than rT's off-board "self-respect." His facial fiasco would go something like this: Cashiers point pistols at the faces of customers who are seen praying to God while standing in line with all four pockets stuffed with rT's, before shuffling out and notice their wifebarrels have either been stolen or hopped away on their one good wheel/leg.

1517493634823.jpg

I've got my eyes on a few more cretins here to place burning bags of vile_piles of shit on their doorsteps. Steps! Don't. Fucking. Step on it. Or call firefighters because when they hear about that problem, it's part of newbie training to memorize a long list of excuses for that particularly dangerous shit, and they know the worthless hovel belongs to some poster from BF who actually bought a house in Detroit with one crumpled rT. So there you go...

sunny.jpg

SSS
- sit ups must be pretty easy

Who is this whoreson? What a FatherFucker seeking for attention. Betamale simp mangina! Eat scat!

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Sup fags, I'm blasted. I won't drag up that Unc shit though it's obvious he elbow-pull-dragged himself away while screaming back at town that he was through/done/nobody gave a fuck. Then said some shit about never posting here after his Call out SSS. True.

Think maybe he should call me out again? I maight dun be aenuvah ATVile/Buzzsaw 2. Of I'm sorry for assumimh you know what happened in the Golden Age of flaming. History begins, or just scroll to wherever the ever fuck, you warm bodied ugly fucking members there. Go cram that hobblnailed dildo back up your noses.

*oh man, I just pissed so long that I didn't have any more _pile to blast off the stinky porcelain. Now where the fuck was I?*

Oh yeah, talkin' shit 'bout nothin' at all. That's why we're all here, right? I mean, none of us would like each other in RL, so why pretend here? Good question, I say. I myself felt a few uncomfortable gaggle of dingleberries clutched onto whoever thought s/he could make a friend. Impossible. Not with me, anyway. Come to daddy.

Oh shit, it's awesome pic time!!!
1559577336387.jpg

Still Remember me, who called me out publicly then immediately retired. Anybody care? So many goddamn ways my drunk ass self could fuck with you. If you saw my collection you'd leave so awardly that you understood that ole saying about "Don't".

*stained my new bleached white undershirt via *splash!* Too high, too high like me right now, faggots. I'm into bright poetry and mulching, so fuck you for constantly watering embarrassments of a yard so bleh that dogs all decide to pass on it like there's a better carpet ahead. Like I do anywhere an annoying bitch ahead, like to watch them like cw_ failures to do it.