Nigger Faggot

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
you should go find out. You got balls, right?
lldCFG1.jpg

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
My point exactly. Ya’ll will talk loads of racist shit but won’t go say it to them.

This thread was about Uncle OJ. Lokmar shouldnt Be allowed to derail it

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to keep my "definetely not bait thread" free from ridicule, pwease BF pwease done move it so these pesky white boys don't hate on it...
qEcu8Cd.jpg

yOukp6D.png

q7nTZLM.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Now that’s just stupid. You pesky white boys wouldn’t survive one day in Compton.

I started a topic about the OJ verdict and the racists came in with their usual pussy rhetoric. Go pussy up another thread, ya cowards. Let the adults continue having a conversation.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Now that’s just stupid. You pesky white boys wouldn’t survive one day in Compton.

I started a topic about the OJ verdict and the racists came in with their usual pussy rhetoric. Go pussy up another thread, ya cowards. Let the adults continue having a conversation.
A day without a sideway shooting porch monkey robbing us, yeah you're right... Anyway you're whiter and greasier than me, must sting huh...
2EbKFyI.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

A day without a sideway shooting porch monkey robbing us, yeah you're right... Anyway you're whiter and greasier than me, must sting huh...
2EbKFyI.gif

Whiter than you? Uhh where do you get this shit from? Greasy to me is calling black people the N word while hiding behind some unknown handle so no one will recognize who you are. So no, I’m not greasy

Ya’ll are still pussies tho. Call them the N word where they can reply.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My point exactly. Ya’ll will talk loads of racist shit but won’t go say it to them.

This thread was about Uncle OJ. Lokmar shouldnt Be allowed to derail it
Sheesh! This dumb bitch still crying about niggers? We all know nigger OJ is a serial murderer, prince was a fukin crack head, and Aaron Hernandez rage came from his self hatred for craving more dick in his ass than aidsman.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whiter than you? Uhh where do you get this shit from? Greasy to me is calling black people nigger while hiding behind some unknown handle so no one will recognize who you are. So no, I’m not greasy

Ya’ll are still pussies tho. Call them nigger where they can reply.
FIXED! It was actually quicker and shorter to type nigger, FYI. Hope this helps.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Whiter than you? Uhh where do you get this shit from? Greasy to me is calling black people nigger while hiding behind some unknown handle so no one will recognize who you are. So no, I’m not greasy

FIXED! It was actually quicker and shorter to type nigger, FYI. Hope this helps.

Go type that word on Twitter, PUSSY

PUSSY ASS white faggot all brave behind a screen lmao

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You dumb twat, I dont have twitter or facebook! When I did have facebook, I typed variations of nigger all the time. Got banned for 30 day blocks constantly. Had morons like you threaten me with death all the fukin time. Kept a loaded shotgun all the damned time. Got sick of the continuous shut downs so I deleted the whole fukin thing. Its actually not as easy as it should be.

I never got my food BTW. You prolly cant cook worth a shit anyway.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You dumb twat, I dont have twitter or facebook! When I did have facebook, I typed variations of nigger all the time. Got banned for 30 day blocks constantly. Had morons like you threaten me with death all the fukin time. Kept a loaded shotgun all the damned time. Got sick of the continuous shut downs so I deleted the whole fukin thing. Its actually not as easy as it should be.

Okay then

You kept a loaded shotgun cuz strangers online were threatening you?? But you want me to believe you ain’t scared to say the N word to the brothas? BWAH HAHAHA

Holy shit. You’re worse than I thought!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
sooner or later big bro will cancel this place too so watch what u say

micheal shannon says it best

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Exactly Jeannie. These folks don’t give two shits tho. They ain’t paying the bills.

imagine having everything u ever posted put under a magnifying glass in the cancel culture - its all on record somewhere

scary thought

even me who is always nice 2 everyone would get burned at the stake 0;-)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Okay then

You kept a loaded shotgun cuz strangers online were threatening you?? But you want me to believe you ain’t scared to say the N word to the brothas? BWAH HAHAHA

Holy shit. You’re worse than I thought!
Dummy, you aint gonna shame or harass me into not saying nigger. Feel free to stomp your feet tho.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Exactly Jeannie. These folks don’t give two shits tho. They ain’t paying the bills.

imagine having everything u ever posted put under a magnifying glass in the cancel culture - its all on record somewhere

scary thought

LOL! My favorite FB bans were because I advocated for executing all faggits! I got those bans TWICE as often as I did for racist shit.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

scary thought

LOL! My favorite FB bans were because I advocated for executing all faggits! I got those bans TWICE as often as I did for racist shit.

Hurry! Go get your shotgun cuz the big bad fools from Black Twitter are coming! Lmao

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

scary thought

Hurry! Go get your shotgun cuz the big bad fools from Black Twitter are coming! Lmao

lol oh god plz dont

really, i sort of hate the music and dont share the culture at all. like i dont even know ebonics lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

scary thought

Speaking of.... this weekend, I tried out the new high powered 00 buck I got a few weeks ago! Shit is stout! Its best to use shit like that in an urban area cause when you're blasting libtards, you dont wanna hurt the neighbors.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Americans have no great love for their neighbours.

It's sorta weird, considering most of them are members of the cult of Christianity.

I must be missing something.

I mean, aside from a better fitting pair of Spanx.