Twitter down 10% after telling half the country they are no longer wanted

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Florida is introducing legislation to prohibit any state agencies from using Amazon web services

God I love this state

they also have strong eminent domain law that has recovery of reasonable attorney fees and costs written in... so there is that
Ironic that in nearly 4 years, I almost NEVER heard libs cry about Trumps usage of eminent domain, something I actually disliked about him.....besides his love and toleration for faggits.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
libs keep lying and injecting race into everything but truly the only ones obsessed with race is the left. I tend to find racists are obsessed about race. Joe Biden has gone along with distributing pandemic aid based upon race; which is absolutely immoral and racist. If you want to help poor people then help poor people without regard to race but Dems are literally saying we won't help white males only non-whites. That needs to be sued and blocked by courts because it is entirely racist.

So tell me again which party is racist.

Last edited:

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
5e22808b3bc06bb8676a2c9b62d4a2f736208658.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: Q

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Twitter CEO recorded by whistler blower saying he has much more extensive plans to ban vastly more people including going back through old tweets and banning people for things which were perfectly with in the rules when the tweet was made. He I tends to ban a whole section of conservatives even if they never broke any rules.

Having successfully manipulated election results by banning the mention of entirely true corruption information about Joe Biden they have seen zero consequences for such election interference so now they are doubling down and intend to do such things routinely.