Twitter down 10% after telling half the country they are no longer wanted

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
3-D68-FE04-C34-D-4-DE5-9-B3-B-9-E79-EF477-CB2.jpg

This is yuuge, never before in history has a stocks value ever fluctuated!
LOL! Sure, "nothing to see here!" PWN3D!

Just your favorite goat. Did ya get some?
Do all them goats help keep your CR hovel clean? That room looks cleaner than I expected your place to be.

Sorry to spoil your irregular thoughts. I employ a maid and gardener. Did you marry that one on the Catholic Church?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
^^2nd failed attempt at recovery. Just lay down, ya sally!
And avoiding the subject about how you do not have a clue about the stock market.... Sorry, dude, I do not fall for that
Yea, you tards like to avoid that there's consequences for your jack booted overreach. Libtards got all cancel culture like, and CONservatives cancelled right the fuk back! The stock market wept! ENJOY!!!!
Then you're probably very happy that the Dollar versus the Euro has aso decreased in value. Woohoo! Everything is going to be more expensive in america...
You really have no clue about the stock market...

And I really wonder which of my actions caused any fluctuations in the stock market. Please elaborate :)
Its clear, democRATs are bad for the economy.
Dude, it were republicans entering the Capitol... Trump is a republican who's kicked off Twitter/Facbook/Etc. for good reasons

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do all them goats help keep your CR hovel clean? That room looks cleaner than I expected your place to be.

Sorry to spoil your irregular thoughts. I employ a maid and gardener. Did you marry that one on the Catholic Church?
You dont employ jack shit, liar! :LMAO: I'm sure the hovel employs some poor bastards to sweep up the goat droppings on the stoop.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And avoiding the subject about how you do not have a clue about the stock market.... Sorry, dude, I do not fall for that
Yea, you tards like to avoid that there's consequences for your jack booted overreach. Libtards got all cancel culture like, and CONservatives cancelled right the fuk back! The stock market wept! ENJOY!!!!
Then you're probably very happy that the Dollar versus the Euro has aso decreased in value. Woohoo! Everything is going to be more expensive in america...

And I really wonder which of my actions caused any fluctuations in the stock market. Please elaborate :)
Dude, it were republicans entering the Capitol... Trump is a republican who's kicked off Twitter/Facbook/Etc. for good reasons
Yea, we already know you people were A-OK with libs in the capitol harassing Republicans. The double standard was noted earlier.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You dont employ jack shit, liar! :LMAO: I'm sure the hovel employs some poor bastards to sweep up the goat droppings on the stoop.

She was here this morning. My palace is spic and span. Gardener will be here in an hour. I don’t like goats, like you. Do you have a pen in your back yard?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She was here this morning. My palace is spic and span. Gardener will be here in an hour. I don’t like goats, like you. Do you have a pen in your back yard?
^^^ claims he doesnt like goats, has a hard drive full of em! :LOL1: Maybe we should change your name to major muhammed!

Spic and span? Yea sure, like a catholic shithouse!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, Twitteer took a hit.

And they knew they would too.

They're not dumb.

They don't give a chit about you alt-right types, Lokmeer.

And because of their unchecked power which you advocated during the Trump years of coddling the billionaire class now they have you alt-right types by the balls.

In addition, they're gonna make it rexceptionally hard for Trump, the al-right or anyone else to challenge their dominance.

Just like a Chinese virus, once Big Tech invades, it's very difficult to get rid of em and snuff em out, Lokmeer.

But hey - enjoy your servitude Lokmeer.

If we liberal left of centre types despised the billionaire class which you supported, it'll be much worse for you folks on the Right.

Now yer gonna have kiss the ass of big tech and eat their shit, Lokmeer.

You're trapped Lokmeer.

so is yer hero Trump.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure they care. Privately, they're shitting their pants, just like you, knowing all that money is pouring into those hate wing coffers! Be scared josephine!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

^^^ claims he doesnt like goats, has a hard drive full of em! :LOL1: Maybe we should change your name to major muhammed!

Spic and span? Yea sure, like a catholic shithouse!

Seaboobs has already admitted to freeze dying his puppy's poopsicles into pudding pops. I'm sure he has a few goats for the freeze died toppings...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure they care. Privately, they're shitting their pants, just like you, knowing all that money is pouring into those hate wing coffers! Be scared josephine!

But it's not one company.

And if twitter falls on hard times, he'll just go to his billionaire buddies at Apple and Google to prop them up.

The system is all fixed in their favor Lokmeer.

And look the most successful stocks on the exchanges these days.

Its all big tech. Apple, google, amazon. But in reality, they may as well be one company.

Companies you were cheering on during the Trump years cuz it boosed the value of your strock portfolio.

But just like something wicked this way comes, there was a price to be paid for becomin beholden to em, eh Lokmeer?

Q

Banned

Yea, we already know you people were A-OK with libs in the capitol harassing Republicans. The double standard was noted earlier.
Hmm..... When did I say that? Like.... NEVER?

Still waiting for you to tell me which actions of mine have impacted the stock market...? Please tell me :)

Q

Banned
Price per share is still higher than a few months ago... Wow, they are going bankrupt... Good they have all that money to count while they are going bankrupt :LOL2:

When I need some advice regarding the stock market, please remind me not to ask you for advice!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I love it

Wait until their earnings for the 1st and 2nd quarters come out

There is going to be a HUGE censorship backlash on us all.

Trump used his social media platforms to encourage this. It was an act of sedition and HIGH treason carrying the battle flag of Virginia and a Tennessee regiment representative of the confederacy in an attempted hostile takeover of our government, which was an innocuous little design from the group currently representing the losing side of a war none of us remember. They are not citizens of this country as the law is written and should be executed ~ I didn’t write that law, but it’s there!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
This is what I mean when I say when we challenge the civil rights of others we weaken the rights of EVERY citizen of this nation. We endanger us ALL while simultaneously weakening our constitution.

My courage matches my convictions here as I’m not some barely employable, batshit crazy sycophant aligning myself with a political party because it will boost my E~cred:Disagree2::Confused::Crazy:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Harry McKnackers

You don’t agree that what they did @ the capital was HIGH treason?

Our BLIND obsession with freedom of speech without consideration for the content of the speech or the subsequent responsibilities allowed an ILLEGAL act on the Capital.

This is why rules of engagement, signaling, symbols and signs are still an indispensable part of military training.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love it

Trump used his social media platforms to encourage this. It was an act of sedition and HIGH treason carrying the battle flag of Virginia and a Tennessee regiment representative of the confederacy in an attempted hostile takeover of our government, which was an innocuous little design from the group currently representing the losing side of a war none of us remember. They are not citizens of this country as the law is written and should be executed ~ I didn’t write that law, but it’s there!
Not really. The treason and sedition is coming when dementia joe tries to confiscate scary assault weapons. This country will burn down in a spectacular shit show. Its been a long time coming.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Keep in mind that as enemy combatants, they are NOT entitled to due process, trial by jury, habeas corpus, or ANY of the other luxuries afforded to us as Americans by our constitution. They are NOT Americans as our laws state and should be executed as such since this was a declaration of war on democracy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But it's not one company.

And if twitter falls on hard times, he'll just go to his billionaire buddies at Apple and Google to prop them up.

The system is all fixed in their favor Lokmeer.

And look the most successful stocks on the exchanges these days.

Its all big tech. Apple, google, amazon. But in reality, they may as well be one company.

Companies you were cheering on during the Trump years cuz it boosed the value of your strock portfolio.

But just like something wicked this way comes, there was a price to be paid for becomin beholden to em, eh Lokmeer?

Let em bail him out. Its a somewhat free country. Still, all the CON money will be gone. Eventually, his lib buddies will get tired of supporting him and he'll flounder. He was nearly out of business before Trump.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Keep in mind that as enemy combatants, they are NOT entitled to due process, trial by jury, habeas corpus, or ANY of the other luxuries afforded to us as Americans by our constitution. They are NOT Americans as our laws state and should be executed as such since this was a declaration of war on democracy.
Yes, we all know the system was stacked to scare people. Lincoln did those same things during the last civil war. Nothing is ever really new or more scary. They just change the words around to make it sound "new and improved". I've said for decades that about 30 million dead in this country is a good start.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I love it

Not really. The treason and sedition is coming when dementia joe tries to confiscate scary assault weapons. This country will burn down in a spectacular shit show. Its been a long time coming.

If we do not take action against the people who did this AFTER our president waged war on the peaceful protests... it will be inevitable. We still have the trials of the police officers for Floyd who will not be convicted because Floyd is a criminal. You can blame the media for the blatant lies and hearsay spread that led to the protests and the undeniable resistance still being shown against that worthy cause.

If we do not make drastic changes with respect to the treatment of minorities in this country we will fail as a nation.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love it

If we do not take action against the people who did this AFTER our president waged war on the peaceful protests... it will be inevitable. We still have the trials of the police officers for Floyd who will not be convicted because Floyd is a criminal. You can blame the media for the blatant lies and hearsay spread that led to the protests and the undeniable resistance still being shown against that worthy cause.

If we do not make drastic changes with respect to the treatment of minorities in this country we will fail as a nation.
All I know is I saw libs take over a state capitol and accost Republican lawmakers. Fair is fair. Republicans should demand all charges be dropped or start a slush fund to defend their people.....just like dems did. Further, Republicans in CONservative areas need to get in the face of liberals and make them feel unwelcome in our areas because liberals are Nazis.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I love it

All I know is I saw libs take over a state capitol and accost Republican lawmakers. Fair is fair. Republicans should demand all charges be dropped or start a slush fund to defend their people.....just like dems did. Further, Republicans in CONservative areas need to get in the face of liberals and make them feel unwelcome in our areas because liberals are Nazis.

Liberals are fucked up too... but you don’t see them carrying a traitorous flag representative of the enslavement and oppression of now TAX PAYING citizens.

This was about maintaining racial divide. PERIOD. Trump’s family has a history of supportive alignment with the KKK and there is public record of Fred Trump being arrested at a KKK rally in 1927.

This is what YOU voted for, America. I don’t care how much you attempt to twist and contort that now. It is what it is.

Police brutality against the black community is at an all time high post Floyd and you people still just do NOT get it. #SMH

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If any of you have children who are mixed or are friends with ANY minorities...

SHAME ON YOU! For endangering them like this.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
floyd, taryvon, mike brown all got what they deserved. The universe is better with them dead. The real travesty is the media holding back the truth and enabling riots . Trump isnt guilty of that but NBC and CNN sure the fuck are. Inciting riots for decades! They should be frog marched to the gallows and hanged. Blacks lost their entire livelihoods in all those democRAT riots and have now been forgotten.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Harry McKnackers

Our BLIND obsession with freedom of speech without consideration for the content of the speech or the subsequent responsibilities allowed an ILLEGAL act on the Capital.

This is why rules of engagement, signaling, symbols and signs are still an indispensable part of military training.

Do you ever STFU, sow?

Seriously, IDGAF whatever you think in that crash test dummy afflicted pea brain of yours. ESAD at your earliest convenience.

Ciao

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hahahaha Twitter loses $5 BILLION in market value lolol.
lol...

look at that chart
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

for a company posting quarter after quarter in losses and billions in debt this is pretty tragic

couldn't have happened to a better bunch of dirtbags

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Florida is introducing legislation to prohibit any state agencies from using Amazon web services

God I love this state

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Florida is introducing legislation to prohibit any state agencies from using Amazon web services

God I love this state

they also have strong eminent domain law that has recovery of reasonable attorney fees and costs written in... so there is that

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Harry McKnackers

Do you ever STFU, sow?

Seriously, IDGAF whatever you think in that crash test dummy afflicted pea brain of yours. ESAD at your earliest convenience.

Ciao

What do you want me to say? We fought a war nearly 250 years ago and the people who agree with me won.

If you think I’m “ignorant“ for not blindly siding with you... then perhaps you need to rethink your perception of what ignorance is.