What a role model for seven year olds everywhere

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
4-10 ? And what ? Gays ain’t all nonces you know lol, nothing wrong with your child having an open mind, a person is born gay, it’s not something you can catch...

Reactions: X

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Most of that stuff is fake and stagged. PR people tell them to say outrageous things in order to get media attention. Watch, in ten years she will be forgotten and living in a trailer park with four kids.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
4-10 ? And what ? Gays ain’t all nonces you know lol, nothing wrong with your child having an open mind, a person is born gay, it’s not something you can catch...

where the fuck do you see any mention of a nonce? A five year old child shouldn’t be exposed to sexual identity period.
Lol don’t tell me, Catholic right, jfc...

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

where the fuck do you see any mention of a nonce? A five year old child shouldn’t be exposed to sexual identity period.
Lol don’t tell me, Catholic right, jfc...

Christian, parent and grandparent to a beautiful little one year old Princess. Most five year olds have no idea what being gay means

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Wow..I didn’t start this thread for anyone to start bashing five year olds. That’s disturbed behavior