Yes Virginia, failed Presidents are subject to the RICO Act.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of corruption, actual corruption, Democrats want to reinstate anonymous earmarks which allow Congressmen to corrultly aim kick backs specifically for their financial backers without revealing that it was them who did it. We will see if Republicans corruptly go along with this but it is sure increasing corruption is a top priority for democrats.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of corruption, actual corruption, Democrats want to reinstate anonymous earmarks which allow Congressmen to corrultly aim kick backs specifically for their financial backers without revealing that it was them who did it. We will see if Republicans corruptly go along with this but it is sure increasing corruption is a top priority for democrats.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
But I'll still have my Private Jet Tax Deduction, tho right?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
TDS still???

lmao

It's almost as if these libtards have nothing positive to say about the mummy currently propped up by china in our white house
Are you mocking the prudent and methodical way the professionals handle a real life criminal investigation, as not some kind of witch hunt, like yer trumptardist voater fraud bullshit fantasies.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
TDS still???

lmao

It's almost as if these libtards have nothing positive to say about the mummy currently propped up by china in our white house
Are you mocking the prudent and methodical way the professionals handle a real life criminal investigation, as not some kind of witch hunt, like yer trumptardist voater fraud bullshit fantasies.
Go somewhere and strangle yourself with a pair of dirty underwear nerf neck

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"I saw on the tv last night thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets of New Jersey." Mr. White Secure American