Duh-vid can't log in...is this a false flag?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Obama divided the country more than ever. Just went down hill from there. Now more colored are going to vote red. They are tired of the bullshit but I agree with you. I have the same funny feeling about it all.

Yep!

I just have very little hope for the country. My man still has hope and optimism and I think it's beautiful. I wish I did.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
She doesn't have it in her to be wise nor caring, whatsoever.
Indeed. It's a drug and sex addled thing.
..Those who are mired in materiality and self gratification have a hard time finding their way out.
Often they believe their personal plight, as they now experience it, is that of the whole world's, and they are here to lead us to salvation. But don't believe me, just ask Duhv. She got wizdumb.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh, I'm sure you already know, but when Biden is reelected,
...we're going to put you all in concentration camps.

I thought it was gulags....isnt that what the commies used?

Taking a note from the nazis this year?

You'll never take me alive. I'll shoot myself before you people can have your way with my life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Indeed. It's a drug and sex addled thing.
..Those who are mired in materiality and self gratification have a hard time finding their way out.
Often they believe their personal plight, as they now experience it, is that of the whole world's, and they are here to lead us to salvation. But don't believe me, just ask Duhv. She got wizdumb.

Didn't your ilk usher in the sex and drugs revolution?

I didn't say I had wisdom. I said by the time im YOUR age, I'd like to be wise. Not be like you.

I like to understand other people. Properly.

:)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fixed that for you.

So is "wizdumb" why it's okay for Murd to accuse another forum member of allowing her minor to engage in sexual activity online with grown men....for fucking months...like legitimately trying to convince people of that.....

.....but it's suddenly immoral and all kinds of bad when a known troll says SSS is gonna use a cookie to get your grandson to blow him?

Is my child just collateral damage in the holy hate fest and pathological grudge you two hold onto for dear life?

It was wrong for me to defend MY daughter against vile lies like that.....but I'm supposed to avenge you because Prowler posted an obvious nothing?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Well, I'm doing better than you.

It's creepy seeing so many older people so in love with their hatred that they type things like "wizdumb" and think it's funny or doing something.
LoLz, but it is funny. Jeez, Duhv, git yee to the Humor Shoppe and see what you can buy with the money you made got from your last John.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So is "wizdumb" why it's okay for Murd to accuse another forum member of allowing her minor to engage in sexual activity online with grown men....for fucking months...like legitimately trying to convince people of that.....

.....but it's suddenly immoral and all kinds of bad when a known troll says SSS is gonna use a cookie to get your grandson to blow him?

Is my child just collateral damage in the holy hate fest and pathological grudge you two hold onto for dear life?

It was wrong for me to defend MY daughter against vile lies like that.....but I'm supposed to avenge you because Prowler posted an obvious nothing?

I picture you babbling nonsense. I can almost hear it between your inhalations of smoke from your cancer sticks.

The one thing doesn't relate to the other. What you allow your children to do is a problem. It's just not mine. I am on a troll forum, with lots of people posting lots of nonsense.

It was you that posted pictures. Not anyone else. It is certainly something that happened in your home. No one else's. Stop blaming everyone for what happens to you and yours.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aylana

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep!

I just have very little hope for the country. My man still has hope and optimism and I think it's beautiful. I wish I did.

You been buying those Alex Jones MRE's...is "MAN" investing in a bunker timeshare?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I picture you babbling nonsense. I can almost here it between your inhalation of smoke from your cancer sticks.

The one thing doesn't relate to the other. What you allow your children to do is a problem. It's just not mine. I am on a troll forum, with lots of people posting lots of nonsense.

It was you that posted pictures. Not anyone else. It is certainly something that happened in your home. No one else's. Stop blaming everyone for what happens to you and yours.

I posted the actual text exchange that occured between Murd and I that showed she knew EXACTLY what really happened and knew as well what actions were taken.

Perverts go online and show pictures to minor girls ALL the time.

My daughter was 15. She already knew what a penis looks like because my daughters are educated on sexual health and anatomy. During covid lockdowns....she was permitted to have a discord with her classmates in which they used to chat and do homework.

It was a pretty secure server....but two perverts managed to get in and post their nasty dicks to a group of 15 year old girls.

My daughter immediately got screen shots and reported it, came and got me and we reported it to police and the pervs were blocked.

I had been texting with Murd and told her what happened and how the ducks were funny looking and she wanted to see them so I showed them to her. These were established grown men.

We were ALL laughing at the dicks.

Months later, this sick and vindictive psycho decided to use this story and change it and claim that MY daughter goes online and finds grown men and solicites them for nudes and I allow it.

She did this on purpose to be hateful and nasty and attempt to convince people I allow my minor to be sexually abused by men online. So she could get me run off or banned.

I ignored this for MONTHS but she kept right on with it. So yes Lily....I absolutely posted the actual convo. I did it to shut HER the fuck up.

She has NO decent boundaries and has NO problem using and weaponozing people's family, children, or private convos. She's weak and petty.

A controlling narcissistic coward who cannot share space with women who make her feel dumb or threatened.

You were not so worried about morals or any of this stuff when THAT was going on. In fact you were more pissed off that I defended my daughter by showing what really happened than you were about Murds disgusting lies.

Because you are a hypocrite with no REAL convictions.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I posted the actual text exchange that occured between Murd and I that showed she knew EXACTLY what really happened and knew as well what actions were taken.

Perverts go online and show pictures to minor girls ALL the time.

My daughter was 15. She already knew what a penis looks like because my daughters are educated on sexual health and anatomy. During covid lockdowns....she was permitted to have a discord with her classmates in which they used to chat and do homework.

It was a pretty secure server....but two perverts managed to get in and post their nasty dicks to a group of 15 year old girls.

My daughter immediately got screen shots and reported it, came and got me and we reported it to police and the pervs were blocked.

I had been texting with Murd and told her what happened and how the ducks were funny looking and she wanted to see them so I showed them to her. These were established grown men.

We were ALL laughing at the dicks.

Months later, this sick and vindictive psycho decided to use this story and change it and claim that MY daughter goes online and finds grown men and solicites them for nudes and I allow it.

She did this on purpose to be hateful and nasty and attempt to convince people I allow my minor to be sexually abused by men online. So she could get me run off or banned.

I ignored this for MONTHS but she kept right on with it. So yes Lily....I absolutely posted the actual convo. I did it to shut HER the fuck up.

She has NO decent boundaries and has NO problem using and weaponozing people's family, children, or private convos. She's weak and petty.

A controlling narcissistic coward who cannot share space with women who make her feel dumb or threatened.

You were not so worried about morals or any of this stuff when THAT was going on. In fact you were more pissed off that I defended my daughter by showing what really happened than you were about Murds disgusting lies.

Because you are a hypocrite with no REAL convictions.

I never read any of that garbage after I saw the picture you posted. I found you disgusting.

What the fuck was a 15 year old doing online with adults?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I never read any of that garbage after I saw the picture you posted. I found you disgusting.

What the fuck was a 15 year old doing online with adults?

Oh no, you read it.

You wailed and pearl clutched right in that thread about how I posted poor Murds "PI" without a single statement about how Murd spent MONTHS accusing my MINOR daughter of engaging in sexual behavior with grown men online. We can bump the thread and talk about Prowler there, maybe?

Its okay, I'll remind you every time I see you get all holier than thou over the ONE thing Prowler said that no one thinks is a reality.

My 15 year old was on a discord server with other 15 year olds during covid lockdowns. If you think these kids should have been isolated ....that is disgusting. It was monitored and supervised by everyone's parents and reported by everyone and handled. It wasn't brought HERE until fucking Murd thought lying about child sex abuse was a good idea.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh no, you read it.

You wailed and pearl clutched right in that thread about how I posted poor Murds "PI" without a single statement about how Murd spent MONTHS accusing my MINOR daughter of engaging in sexual behavior with grown men online. We can bump the thread and talk about Prowler there, maybe?

Its okay, I'll remind you every time I see you get all holier than thou over the ONE thing Prowler said that no one thinks is a reality.

I didn't read what you posted.

I was appalled by the image and stopped reading immediately. I found it disturbing that a young girl was getting those images from men.

I never even realized it was because she was on a forum with adults. You are/were her role model. She received those kinds of images because she was doing what you do.

Yeah, deflect all you want...it happened to you and your family.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I didn't read what you posted.

I was appalled by the image and stopped reading immediately. I found it disturbing that a young girl was getting those images from men.

I never even realized it was because she was on a forum with adults. You are/were her role model. She received those kinds of images because she was doing what you do.

Yeah, deflect all you want...it happened to you and your family.

Where in your scrambled fucking brain does "she was on a discord with a group of other 15 year old girls in a study group" become "a fOrUm oF AdUlts"?

And that doesn't change the fact that you are perfectly fine when you nasty friends make up lies about the children of forum members being exploited.

So long as it's someone you like doing it.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
My daughter was 15. She already knew what a penis looks like because my daughters are educated
...and uh, how much did "your guy" have to do with that "education". One hears about home schooling but what actually goes on there?

I heard a song once though:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Lily throws a fit about how immoral I am because I didn't see what Prowler actually said and I was commenting on it.

But this massive hypocrite is admitting she did the SAME fucking thing. Supported someone LYING about another forum members children being abused without even reading what was said.

So by your standards Lily you are an "immoral shitbag". I'm sure it's different when YOU do it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...and uh, how much did "your guy" have to do with that "education". One hears about home schooling but what actually goes on there?

I heard a song once though:

You should finish that sentence before you start making accusations about forum members children being sexually abused.

It's not like Lily will have a problem with it though because she likes you and people she likes get a pass on that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm glad my daughters are educated on this stuff because if and when they get approached by some scumbag predator.....they know exactly what to do.

And my daughter handled that perfectly. Murd is a sick and demented fuck for bringing that here to begin with and using it to make up a vile story about my daughter acting like HER and bothering men for dick pics.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So Lily throws a fit about how immoral I am because I didn't see what Prowler actually said and I was commenting on it.

But this massive hypocrite is admitting she did the SAME fucking thing. Supported someone LYING about another forum members children being abused without even reading what was said.

So by your standards Lily you are an "immoral shitbag". I'm sure it's different when YOU do it.

You posted about 6k words today to deflect from you being a shitty human being and mother.

It didn't work. Now, you've let a whole batch of newer people know about your daughter, a minor at the time, being on forums with adults. She got a dick pic, as a minor, because you let her be on forums. Most forums don't allow kids under 18 to be on them. So, she most likely lied about her age to be around an adult that sent her a picture. How was he supposed to know she was underage?

Your lies are unraveling and you have no one to blame but yourself, shitty ass motherfuckin' mom.

And I'm the one that has a problem, right?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm glad my daughters are educated on this stuff because if and when they get approached by some scumbag predator.....they know exactly what to do.

And my daughter handled that perfectly. Murd is a sick and demented fuck for bringing that here to begin with and using it to make up a vile story about my daughter acting like HER and bothering men for dick pics.

I'm not responsible for what he posts. I'm also not defending it. You actively defended the prowler.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not at all that's the best part of him.

Just my option leaving it at that.

Just your opinion? Got it.

Even Obama called out the Israelis, long before Biden started to think about saying something.

Careful what you wish for, if you think Biden is bad for the Palestinians, you better pray Trump doesn't get in office.

He won't have to worry about running again and this time there won't be anyone to stop him.

And good luck with the likes of Stephen Miller - another racist Zionist.