Duh-vid can't log in...is this a false flag?

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just your opinion? Got it.

Even Obama called out the Israelis, long before Biden started to think about saying something.

Careful what you wish for, if you think Biden is bad for the Palestinians, you better pray Trump doesn't get in office.

He won't have to worry about running again and this time there won't be anyone to stop him.

And good luck with the likes of Stephen Miller - another racist Zionist.
I corrected the text. I know he did. And you're correct: I take him over Biden hell yes. I'm really tired tonight and these threads are kinda overwhelming. Makes me sad.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She's not that at all.

You don't need to tell me who she is. I have personally talked to her.

I have heard what is happening around her when she talked to me. I know who she is.

I, too, fell for the "poor little me" facade. I have opened my eyes. I will not enable her.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
The minimum age to access Discord is 13, unless local legislation mandates an older age.

OP
OP
Aylana

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This all could be a Blue Cashew plot to increase their forum post count...which mainly consists of recounting every post made at BF. They even have some secret agent alt who gives a play by play of every post at BF.

Poor DKG has stockholm syndrome after his forum was taken hostage...glad at least Erica Mena was able to flip the forum and make enough money to buy the Trump sneakers.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You don't need to tell me who she is. I have personally talked to her.

I have heard what is happening around her when she talked to me. I know who she is.

I, too, fell for the "poor little me" facade. I have opened my eyes. I will not enable her.
Do what you want. You're enabling murdy. This is between them. Murdy had no right to do what she did to her regarding her daughters and you know it. I don't care how much she hates Dovey. No one should bring a child into any of this.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do what you want. You're enabling murdy. This is between them. Murdy had no right to do what she did to her regarding her daughters and you know it. I don't care how much she hates Dovey. No one should bring a child into any of this.

She brought that shit up herself today. It was old news. Murdy didn't do anything to those kids.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
This place was a lot more peaceful before the psycho returned.
The gratuitous, the banal, the self-congratultion...it was making me sick.
Perhaps, but we need something a little acrid, sharp...oomph. - Lily the LIAR

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You need to take that poor cat to someone who will take proper care of it and NOT hit it....you scum bag.

And throwing it outside where it can be attacked by other animals, get into harmful chemicals, or get shot with bbs or any of the dangers of allowing cats to go outside is also terrible. And irresponsible.

Not only are they vulnerable to a litany of harmful and deadly things....they can also be a menace to wild life like birds, destroy neighbors gardens....ect.

You are a bad cat owner and clearly a drug user.
Omg, a cat ?? Outside ?? wtf ?? Shuiddddup DUHHHHvvvv

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your posts are worse than that UK Willy Wonka experience.
And all you do is bitch and moan but offer nothing better.

One might say your, erm ....

A useless cunt.

You remind me of noncescape.

Ouch !

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This place was a lot more peaceful before the psycho returned.
Dove owns your sorry nigger fat arse and you can't handle it.

Bwhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In your dreams, trailer park trash.
She is handing your arse to you on a plate and all you can is fall is to the recovery position and pray someone breaths air in to you lulz.

OP
OP
Aylana

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reaper's whole act is the generic angry internet racist...and saying fuck more than KM, it's sad.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reaper's whole act is the generic angry internet racist...and saying fuck more than KM, it's sad.
Fer fuck ! fuck-fuckerty-fuck-fuck-fuck.

And I'd still hand your geriatric arse to you on a plate anyday.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She is handing your arse to you on a plate and all you can is fall is to the recovery position and pray someone breaths air in to you lulz.

You're delusional.

You're all delusional and cannot control your emotions. I already got that bald fuck retard to out the wooly mammoth from thebluetrashew.

Amateurs.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well I don't have a penis or apparatus to assist in any actual fucking....so...I haven't fucked anyone.

Jesus is doing good. He told me to tell you, you're a cunt

I didn't understand that last part? I'm really good with all "slightly brown" people I know. Well except Lily....she's a bitch. But the others I know are great!

Don't you regularly slam Rancid and Biggie? They are both brown.

It's nice to see you back lassie, even though you are the lowest form of life I have ever had the pleasure to encounter herein.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It's nice to see you back lassie, even though you are the lowest form of life I have ever had the pleasure to encounter herein.

Could you do all your posts with a Vocaroo?

I would not understand a slobbery thing you said, but at least it would be entertaining.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Could you do all your posts with a Vocaroo?

I would not understand a slobbery thing you said, but at least it would be entertaining.

Of course I can, Jim. Could you?

You talking about entertaining is as interesting as you talking about entertainment. I don't blame you...I blame your wife.