Duh-vid can't log in...is this a false flag?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What else could it be?
Why implicate all of humanity. Take responsibility for yourself only.

What are you talking about?

So as an old ass man, you have NO memories of yourself being pathetic? No points in your life that you look back and reflect on?

You know.....that doesn't actually surprise me at all. Carry on.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No white man with any respect would touch a filthy fat spic nigger like you.Well unless he was retarded,lost both eyes and walks with a limp.

Something you wanna tell us about this white man lulz.

Yeah, he's a far superior member of society than you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, let's say that whatever...I don't feel any need to run on and on about myself and what I do or don't and looket me everyone. I'll leave that to tards like you.

That's not what we were talking about. You have a habit of taking sentence fragments and derailing an exchange that isn't serving your ego.

Who cares what others feel the need to do? Why do you feel a need to be outraged or pissy about it?

Are you being forced to read everything? Got a gun to your head?

What was that thing you said about taking responsibility for oneself?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, let's say that whatever...I don't feel any need to run on and on about myself and what I do or don't and looket me everyone. I'll leave that to tards like you.
For someone who comes here in search of intelligent conversation you have a real habit of insulting others who talk to you. I told you before there are many members here who are far more intelligent than you think. If it was my goal to engage in intelligent and meaningful conversation I wouldn't be calling others "tards".

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
thats all she can ever talk about is her, her, her.. surprised no one in her real life hasn't made her disappear yet.

no one needs that shit in their lives. that much anguish torture emotionally, mentally, and physically. she is so evil

OP
OP
Aylana

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay I missed this but I'm gonna respond. Because this is the psycho wacko shit that many people cannot stand

1. No you don't know. And no you should NOT care. It isn't anyone's business and it's a waste of limited brain cells on her behalf. She needs to learn how to mind her own train wreck.

2. The ONLY people "speculating" on this are you and her. No one else is. I promise you no one else is.

And that is not MY responsibility. The thoughts and actions and words of you and Murd are ONLY on you. No one makes you guys do anything.

People are going to post things they feel like posting. It's up to YOU to recognize the boundaries and mind them. Murd maybe has no concept of that considering how often she uses things said off the board or openly discusses other people's lives and tries to actually get involved.

I honestly believe her alcohol use is damaging her brain. I know we had a falling out and that might get taken as me flaming her.....but I'm not. I genuinely believe her alcohol use is giving her brain damage.

Her thought patterns and emotional regulation have been on a steady decline for years now. And much of what she says is blathered nonsense.

But....to clear up gossip among the mentally ill....I DID post that my ex relapsed.

He went on a drinking binge. Was getting black out drunk. Acting loony. I posted about that.

And that had nothing to do with me and my man. And it's part of why I wanted a divorce.

My ex and I had it out over custody and we have shared custody. No fucking clue where Murd thinks otherwise.

She must be stalking us on social media because when my ex was gunning for sole custody (because he did do that, yes).....i was openly saying "He doesn't want her. He wants to hurt me. He will probably do everything he can to take her away, avoid child support and dump her on his mother to raise"

So that's where she got that.

So essentially Murd is a nosey and unhinged stalker who blathers other people's private stuff on a forum as if she has any business discussing it.

To be clear......I don't care that she's a psycho shitbag and maybe doing that. I really don't. So I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing out how nasty and awful she is as a person. She's a piece of shit. And no one is responsible for HER choices but her.

Good luck Lily. Stay on her good side.....because anything and everything you've said to her will end up all over BF with HER own spin on it.

This is a pig of a person who got mad at Biggie over politics....and started talking about his body in a vulgar manner. Then she cries and plays victim when it comes back on her harder.

Murd is always a victim. She's NEVER in the wrong. Keep that in mind, Lil

When two of you finally turn on eachother (it's very obvious you guys don't really like eachother) it's gonna be naaassstttay. At least it will give you both a break from the torment I bring you just by existing and being happy.

BTW my daughters are fantastic. Two are adults and I promise of they saw you and Murd trashing me as a mother, THEY would bring pain down on you. They are assertive, bright and brave and beautiful. I have a wonderful relationship with them.

Squish struggled a bit from the divorce and it was rocky....but things are starting to smooth out and adjusting is happening and it's going good.

So you can stop speculating.....there you go.

Also .....interesting that my man having some drinks last night on St Paddies day and getting spicey means he is addict and the one who drinks on a daily basis to the point where she's on her way to wet brain syndrome has judgement for his ONE night drunk....on a holiday where people get drunk. How dare him.

He was fucking adorable all morning.

Save this shit for the hair salon...anint no sane person wanna read all that damn text.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There's that right-wing violent metaphore so common to...well, conservative retards.

There's that leftwing gaslighting you guys are so known for. Gaslighting and avoiding points you can't address honestly. And the crying about other people doing things you don't like.

Are you being forced to read?

And again....I'm not conservative. You guys claim anyone even slightly right of Stalin is a conservative.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
ok i let the pussy back inside but anymore sauce out of her she will get it again and again until she understands not to disrespect me again. this Dove is out of control. mind your damn business.. its not your pussy its not mine. I will do as i please to it any time. If you keep it up Dove the pussy will get it worse

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
There's that leftwing gaslighting you guys are so known for. Gaslighting and avoiding points you can't address honestly. And the crying about other people doing things you don't like.

Are you being forced to read?

And again....I'm not conservative. You guys claim anyone even slightly right of Stalin is a conservative.
Oh, here it comes folks.
.. Here comes the psychotic Qtarded parrot we all know and luve.
Duhv is here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ok i let the pussy back inside but anymore sauce out of her she will get it again and again until she understands not to disrespect me again. this Dove is out of control. mind your damn business.. its not your pussy its not mine. I will do as i please to it any time. If you keep it up Dove the pussy will get it worse

You need to take that poor cat to someone who will take proper care of it and NOT hit it....you scum bag.

And throwing it outside where it can be attacked by other animals, get into harmful chemicals, or get shot with bbs or any of the dangers of allowing cats to go outside is also terrible. And irresponsible.

Not only are they vulnerable to a litany of harmful and deadly things....they can also be a menace to wild life like birds, destroy neighbors gardens....ect.

You are a bad cat owner and clearly a drug user.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh, here it comes folks.
.. Here comes the psychotic Qtarded parrot we all know and luve.
Duhv is here.

No one cares that you hate everyone who disagrees with your political stances or your spiritual beliefs or nonbeliefs.

You are a great example as to why I backed off these topics. I do not ever wish to become so full of hatred that I cannot even discuss anything with people who have opposing views.

I don't want to be you when I'm your age. I'd rather be wise and caring.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
You need to take that poor cat to someone who will take proper care of it and NOT hit it....you scum bag.

And throwing it outside where it can be attacked by other animals, get into harmful chemicals, or get shot with bbs or any of the dangers of allowing cats to go outside is also terrible. And irresponsible.

Not only are they vulnerable to a litany of harmful and deadly things....they can also be a menace to wild life like birds, destroy neighbors gardens....ect.

You are a bad cat owner and clearly a drug user.
least i haven't cooked it yet. this bitch is out of hand at home you have no idea what the hell is doing to me right now. i really wanna smash something right now. all she does is whine whine.. and you are whining at me.. making me so angry. fucking bitches everywhere right now

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We were talking about the VOTERS.

Obama got the most votes in history, in a country where racism is a huge problem. Right?

Everyone is so racist they voted for Obama. A lot of people who voted for Trump were Obama voters. I was one of them.

Voters don't care about skin color.....they care about food and gas prices and illegal immigration.
Obama divided the country more than ever. Just went down hill from there. Now more colored are going to vote red. They are tired of the bullshit but I agree with you. I have the same funny feeling about it all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You'll never care about anything but yourself and your personal gratification, Duhv.
That's very clear. It's always been clear. It's why you drone on endlessly about YOU.

Lots of animosity here. All because I don't agree with you politically.

As if its my fault you cannot persued people to agree with you and get on your side of an issue.

Be a lot easier if you could just jail or kill everyone who disagrees with your vision for the country, wouldn't it be?

I recall you claiming that.