Duh-vid can't log in...is this a false flag?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You might live there but you are still a spic nigger to normal americans bwhahaaaaaaaaaa.

Except the white man that lives with me. My white friends and family...yes white people intermarry with us spics.

And if you know anything about "race", Spaniards are European...aka white. And you cockroaches are ruining their country. They hate your kind in Spain.

This proves your racism...even other white people aren't quite white enough for you. :LOL3:

Eat a dick, come mierda.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
so @reaper and welll known peido breakfall are fweends .... why am I not surprised ?? does he share panties with you ?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, I see, once yer a beaten dick you reach fer the kids, ha ha ha ha ha haq hha I'm sorry I'm sorry I hurt you you fucking kid fisting gimp
Something about your grandkids.

Now what was it Breaky told me ?

• Confused
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would make popcorn for that and watch the white peoples go crazy...

January 6th would look like child's play if that were to happen.

But, Jimmy Carter is 99 and alive after about a year in hospice. Biden would probably be alive, for better or worse.

We got him because Trump was that bad and people were that sick of him. I blame Trump for Biden.

People care about surviving and buying food for their families, Lily.

No one gives a shit what color anyone is. Didn't Obama prove that?

I blame spoiled people who can afford to vote for personal like ot dislike for Biden. Just like I blame stupid people for voting for Whitmer because they think the governor can just up and ban abortion. They don't even know how the government works.

Your party doesn't have anyone else to run but Biden. That isn't on Trump.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Except the white man that lives with me. My white friends and family...yes white people intermarry with us spics.

And if you know anything about race, Spaniards are European...aka white. And you cockroaches are ruining their country. They hate your kind in Spain.
No white man with any respect would touch a filthy fat spic nigger like you.Well unless he was retarded,lost both eyes and walks with a limp.

Something you wanna tell us about this white man lulz.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I blame spoiled people who can afford to vote for personal like ot dislike for Biden. Just like I blame stupid people for voting for Whitmer because they think the governor can just up and ban abortion. They don't even know how the government works.

And your party actually had someone that could beat Biden...Haley. Your kind are too dumb to let go of your stupid man.

How dumb are you people?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

trump gave a shit what color Obama was you dimwit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And your party actually had someone that could beat Biden...Haley. Your kind are too dumb to let go of your stupid man.

How dumb are you people?

Democrats should have ran Haley.

What do you mean "your kind"? Just because Trump has a cult doesn't mean everyone is in it.

Obama had a cult too. Were you in the Obama cult?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
We weren't talking about Trump and what the fuck?
you said people don't care about color dimwit, is trump a people er wat ?? plus you said Obama proved it, proverd wat, that people, like trumpf care about color sit down thank you

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
you said people don't care about color dimwit, is trump a people er wat ?? plus you said Obama proved it, proverd wat, that people, like trumpf care about color sit down thank you

We were talking about the VOTERS.

Obama got the most votes in history, in a country where racism is a huge problem. Right?

Everyone is so racist they voted for Obama. A lot of people who voted for Trump were Obama voters. I was one of them.

Voters don't care about skin color.....they care about food and gas prices and illegal immigration.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sid....fringe groups do not take any significant percentage of voting Americans.

I'm not sure why you are posting these videos. Can you use your words and state your point?