Duh-vid can't log in...is this a false flag?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I fucking hate even acknowledging all this drama but this is exactly what baffles me the most:

If someone claims to be disgusted by the personal details poasted by another but literally can't resist reading AND DISCUSSING everything the other poasts... that's just plain weird. It feels like there's a big ol' lie in there someplace.

/shrug

Oh- and it's definitely not your problem.
It's not as if you're holding a gun to their heads making them read this stuff.

<re-engages cloaking device>

See you get this because you are what we call a rational person.

I also keep asking exactly what about me that is SO private and personal is plastered "all over the boards" that is so different from everyone else.

No one can answer this. Probably because its nonsense. Nothing that I would consider private or overly personal I anywhere on a forum.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See you get this because you are what we call a rational person.

I also keep asking exactly what about me that is SO private and personal is plastered "all over the boards" that is so different from everyone else.

No one can answer this. Probably because its nonsense.

I'm sorry you're stupid. I really, really, really am.

First, it's the volume.

Second, it's the subject matter. You post about things no one cares about and just may find fucking weird. Like smelling people. See? You and Biden have something in common.

OP
OP
Aylana

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
pin.jpg

That's Dove...right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He is leading the poalls big league in 6 out of 7 battleground states. Unless they start up covid again He will win.

Something will happen. Don't know what but it will happen.

My man has a few guesses....he doesn't think Trump will get it either.

I WANT to be wrong on this. Biden is rough.

This was a hard time to get divorced in. I didn't fight for anything either. I just left with nothing. I seriously let him take everything except our child. We have her equal time.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like your faggot ass try at slagging a fictional dead wife you complete fucktard AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Don't deny you killed your whore of a wife after you found her getting run through by a gang of niggers.

Ouch,that's gotta hurt,right lulz.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He drops we have fucking Harris.

I would make popcorn for that and watch the white peoples go crazy...

January 6th would look like child's play if that were to happen.

But, Jimmy Carter is 99 and alive after about a year in hospice. Biden would probably be alive, for better or worse.

We got him because Trump was that bad and people were that sick of him. I blame Trump for Biden.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Will you at least buy a new shirt at walmart to wear for your next youtube video.

No.
I never ever shop at Wallyworld. The Waltons have enough fucking money already and, like Musk/Bezos, they aren't doing anything particularly brilliant with that obscene personal fortune.

Besides I don't need a new shirt.
Some of these don't even have conspicuous holes in them yet.

Last edited:

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
I would make popcorn for that and watch the white peoples go crazy...

January 6th would look like child's play if that were to happen.

But, Jimmy Carter is 99 and alive after about a year in hospice. Biden would probably be alive, for better or worse.

We got him because Trump was that bad and people were that sick of him. I blame Trump for Biden.
its amazing how June Carter stuck by Johnny Cash all those years.. God bless her but Lily I think shes dead. No offence but you getting a little weird here. Not hating. just sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sorry you're stupid. I really, really, really am.

First, it's the volume.

Second, it's the subject matter. You post about things no one cares about and just may find fucking weird. Like smelling people. See? You and Biden have something in common.

Right so I get more attention than others so somehow that makes MY stuff MORE private?

Sorry Lily....you just are NOT right on this. Like anyone rational will tell you, scroll past things you don't like.

Also nothing I feel is private gets posted anywhere here. I don't consider being divorced or being a parent some intense private information.

There is nothing about me known here that is just exclusive to me. We have a bunch of divorced people. Bunch of parents. A few recovering addicts. People with mental illness. People who have survived sexual assault or molestation. All of this has been shared and discussed freely.

I'm far from even being the only one who met up with someone and had it become a forum drama. I'm not even the first. Several others have had that happen. Murd had one hell of a drama and fucked people from the board and plastered it....I didn't do that.

There is NOTHING about me that is anymore private on the boards than anyone else.

You guys just hyperfocus on me for your own dysfunctional reasons.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Don't deny you killed your whore of a wife after you found her getting run through by a gang of niggers.

Ouch,that's gotta hurt,right lulz.
I thought we were talking about my wife, why you bring yer mah into this LMFAO OUCH !!!

yer a E-diot WEAPPER :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

have a snack :Dickhead: heerd you like 'em LOL

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought we were talking about my wife, why you bring yer mah into this LMFAO OUCH !!!

yer a E-diot WEAPPER :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

have a snack :Dickhead: heerd you like 'em LOL
The fact large lil liked that incoherent rambling speaks volumes.

Sorry about your wife.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You don't have a rational understanding of what's private. I agree with you on that.

So just MY divorce is private but not yours or Murds?

Just the fact that I'm a mother is private
....but not you or Murd?

Again you guys keep screeching about all this private stuff about ME you imagine is "all over the boards". You know you CAN scroll past it?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay. I live in the US...sorry, but YOU live in a backwards country with pretend better people. Those pretend better people wouldn't so much as acknowledge your dumb ass.
You might live there but you are still a spic nigger to normal americans bwhahaaaaaaaaaa.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
soryy about yer mah, tell her to say Hi to Leroy fer me okay fella LOLOLOL
English motherfucker do you speak it.

Breaky tells me you like to erm touch kids.

Disgusting freak that you are.

• Puke 2
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So just MY divorce is private but not yours or Murds?

Just the fact that I'm a mother is private
....but not you or Murd?

Again you guys keep screeching about all this private stuff about ME you imagine is "all over the boards". You know you CAN scroll past it?

I haven't said anything about your divorce, have I?

I think posting some of the things you've posted about your kids is too much.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
English motherfucker do you speak it.

Breaky tells me you like to erm touch kids.

Disgusting freak that you are.
Oh, I see, once yer a beaten dick you reach fer the kids, ha ha ha ha ha haq hha I'm sorry I'm sorry I hurt you you fucking kid fisting gimp