Duh-vid can't log in...is this a false flag?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have also been here longer. A few years longer.

I'm also not the only one who has posted under this account....so....they aren't all mine.

Don't worry, I'll get bored of this soon and you guys can resume discussing people who aren't here and dramas that are years old. I know how exciting that can get for you.

Like you guys do on the Forum Gossip Thread, yeah?

And who knows how many other threads I don't know about.

No One

Factory Bastard
I have also been here longer. A few years longer.

I'm also not the only one who has posted under this account....so....they aren't all mine.

Don't worry, I'll get bored of this soon and you guys can resume discussing people who aren't here and dramas that are years old. I know how exciting that can get for you.
Just be sure to come back when TRUMP is reelected again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like you guys do on the Forum Gossip Thread, yeah?

And who knows how many other threads I don't know about.

Well lately that thread has been slow and about other stuff.

But yeah kinda. It's a bit more silly over there than it is here though. There are hurt feelings involved over here.

That's the only one. Well....random ones in the flame pit area.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well lately that thread has been slow and about other stuff.

But yeah kinda. It's a bit more silly over there than it is here though. There are hurt feelings involved over here.

500 pages...dude, get a grip

And of course the feelings are hurt. Don't lie. No one is falling for it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Except we no longer have the conundrum of youth on our side…

I want nothing… I repeat NOTHING to do with it.

Things get slow and peaceful for a while and people start getting itchy for that next rush… not realizing that the markup is exorbitant for that cheap hit of dopamine.

Perhaps we can all look within and realize what makes good enough not good enough in terms of forum traffic.

Girl you keep running in it and claiming "I want NOTHING to do with this!" And absolutely no one is making you read this thread LOL.

So why are you here in this thread then? Why aren't you off somewhere breathing and being at peace and shoving crystals in your orfices?? Why aren't YOU looking within?

If you want nothing to do with "this" why are you ONLY coming into this? Huh?

You fucking phoney! Lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
500 pages...dude, get a grip

And of course the feelings are hurt. Don't lie. No one is falling for it.

Yes it WAS a busy thread but not so much anymore.

I've been lurking about for like a week and there has only been like....3 posts in that thread in a week. And they weren't about here.

Its been pretty dead. People have been busy I guess.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
thats a word you never say. even when Poofter didn't want to fuck you.. you forced yourself on him raped the poor man. Like you are totally sick. Probably done unto your own blood. Your poor family is afraid for their lives and you. You need to be locked up and forgotten about one day you will kill and kill again. Monster.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes it WAS a busy thread but not so much anymore.

I've been lurking about for like a week and there has only been like....3 posts in that thread in a week. And they weren't about here.

Its been pretty dead. People have been busy I guess.

Forum killer kilt another forum. Shocking.

No One

Factory Bastard
I know I will.

That's a huge IF though. I honestly don't think it's gonna happen.

We are gonna get 4 more of Biden. :*(
He is leading the poalls big league in 6 out of 7 battleground states. Unless they start up covid again He will win.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Forum killer kilt another forum. Shocking.

I haven't even been on any boards.

Its not killed.....it's just a small group and people have been doing other stuff. Shen moved. Frood has been working a lot. Big and his GF have been going on cruises.

People are just living their lives. They still go talk about politics....I'm not so much into that anymore. It stresses me out and gives me headaches. ..I backed way off that.

In hindsight I was definately using it as an escape. Not that I don't care....I definately do...I just needed to cool it.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't even been on any boards.

Its not killed.....it's just a small group and people have been doing other stuff. Shen moved. Frood has been working a lot. Big and his GF have been going on cruises.

People are just living their lives. They still go talk about politics....I'm not so much into that anymore. It stresses me out and gives me headaches. ..I backed way off that.

In hindsight I was definately using it as an escape. Not that I don't care....I definately do...I just needed to cool it.
People have to work 2 to 3 jobs to survive in today's world sadly. And people have lives too really crazy huh lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How many coats of Vaseline do you have on your tongue to be able to lick this much asshole for this long?

He went to one of those big time schools back East...or so he said years ago. He's so insecure, he chooses the dumbest mofo's on the known interwebs to be his posse. And of those, he kisses their asses.

That's how bad it really is...

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Oohhh so this is about your unhealthy perception of the internet being way more personal than it actually is.

I fucking hate even acknowledging all this drama but this is exactly what baffles me the most:

If someone claims to be disgusted by the personal details poasted by another but literally can't resist reading AND DISCUSSING everything the other poasts... that's just plain weird. It feels like there's a big ol' lie in there someplace.

/shrug

Oh- and it's definitely not your problem.
It's not as if you're holding a gun to their heads making them read this stuff.

<re-engages cloaking device>

OP
OP
Aylana

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
/shrug

Oh- and it's definitely not your problem.
It's not as if you're holding a gun to their heads making them read this stuff.

<re-engages cloaking device>

Will you at least buy a new shirt at walmart to wear for your next youtube video.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That only a few posts after this....

i.e. @Murdy is drunk again.

There is so much they don't even notice.

No self awareness at all lol

It's amusing as shit. Last night i was in the shout-box talking to CW. She was asking about my man so I was telling about him.

Murd comes in foaming at the mouth, telling me to leave, having a shit fit and saying that IM violating HER boundaries just by being here.

It was the most narcissistic episode I've seen from her.