Duh-vid can't log in...is this a false flag?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know. Frankly, I don't care. None of us would speculate if she didn't shit her life all over the forum.

The only thing I can hope for her kids is that they are well. They're innocent and can't help who she is...

You’ll have to excuse me from the limbo of pitty that has most posters perplexed… but all they are doing is enabling her.

No thanks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You’ll have to excuse me from the limbo of pitty that has most posters perplexed… but all they are doing is enabling her.

No thanks.

Oh good here comes Murd

"If you don't hate who I hate, you are eNabLinG them!"

What are you talking about, Murd? Have you deemed yourself an authority over the lives of other adults again?

Are people allowed to live their life and think what they want on their own without YOU trying to tell them shit they didn't ask for?

Honestly. That always irked me about you. You are controlling as fuck. And you sure the fuck cannot withstand much scrutiny yourself.....so you certainly shouldn't be trying to lord over other people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know you don't. It's tragic he takes your crumbs. Poor beast must have no self-esteem, whatsoever.

My "crumbs"?

He only gets my crumbs because we sometimes scroll and read the internet in bed together?

Oak.....what is your man doing when you are online? Hmm?

Haven't you been on here for hours at a time nearly everyday for like.....15 years?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My "crumbs"?

He only gets my crumbs because we sometimes scroll and read the internet in bed together?

Oak.....what is your man doing when you are online? Hmm?

Haven't you been on here for hours at a time nearly everyday for like.....15 years?

No.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well by YOUR standards.....me coming to BF for a few choppy hours last night while I was next to my man bear is me giving him "crumbs"

I mean you've been here everyday for hours for years straight so I'm kinda worried you could be projecting right now.

Are you even ever IN bed together at all?

Because now that I think about it.....we spent some nights fighting on this very forum and I never even shared a bed with my ex. I slept on a couch. For 7 years. And you'd be up at night right along with me!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My own entertainment. I don't have to use other people to get it done though.

No one is using anyone. We all understand this is a message board and for entertainment purposes.

So we come to entertain and be entertained.

It isn't all that serious.

And there is nothing about me here that I've said that is anymore private than anyone else.

What exactly about MY life is "all over the boards" that is different from anyone else?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well by YOUR standards.....me coming to BF for a few choppy hours last night while I was next to my man bear is me giving him "crumbs"

I mean you've been here everyday for hours for years straight so I'm kinda worried you could be projecting right now.

Are you even ever IN bed together at all?

Because now that I think about it.....we spent some nights fighting on this very forum and I never even shared a bed with my ex. I slept on a couch. For 7 years. And you'd be up at night right along with me!

While you're in bed with him "cuddling".

It's not about hours. When I am cuddling with my man, there is NO electronic device running. We don't have as much as a tv in our room. We have each other and we're either awake and interacting, or asleep.

You know, like people that actually love one another.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
While you're in bed with him cuddling.

It's not about hours. When I am cuddling with my man, there is NO electronic device running. We don't have as much as a tv in our room. We have each other and we're either awake and interacting, or asleep.

You know, like people that actually love one another.

Yes. He was on Twitter and reading something for an article he had to write.

So I thought "lemme go check out a forum" and started poking around here.

And we always rub our feets when we read stuff in bed.

When we are like....whole body cuddling? We aren't reading anything. And we actually do that way more than rub feet and read.

I actually love how easy it is for him and I to just exist together. I'm sorry you have such a high stress relationship where unless you are constantly looking at eachother....you don't feel loved.

Have you read about anxious attachment styles? It might help.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean Lily maybe when you guys have gotten a few decades together under your belt you'll get there where you can just relax and exist in eachothers presence. Him and I have been close and in eachothers lives for a VERY long time so maybe that's why we can.

It's actually such a good, peaceful feeling.

OP
OP
Aylana

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes. He was on Twitter and reading something for an article he had to write.

So I thought "lemme go check out a forum" and started poking around here.

And we always rub our feets when we read stuff in bed.

When we are like....whole body cuddling? We aren't reading anything. And we actually do that way more than rub feet and read.

I actually love how easy it is for him and I to just exist together. I'm sorry you have such a high stress relationship where unless you are constantly looking at eachother....you don't feel loved.

Have you read about anxious attachment styles? It might help.

You sound like you are posting from the Matrix...this is some crazy ass shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You sound like you are posting from the Matrix...this is some crazy ass shit.

Glad it excited you!

Right now I'm sitting on the couch finishing my coffee and thinking about how I need to clean the litter box and the rabbit cage.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean Lily maybe when you guys have gotten a few decades together under your belt you'll get there where you can just relax and exist in eachothers presence. Him and I have been close and in eachothers lives for a VERY long time so maybe that's why we can.

It's actually such a good, peaceful feeling.

Interesting spin.

We enjoy each other. I don't need to be online when I'm cuddling. There is time, place and space for everything.

I don't need a device when I'm being intimate with my partner. That's all there is to it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Interesting spin.

We enjoy each other. I don't need to be online when I'm cuddling. There is time, place and space for everything.

I don't need a device when I'm being intimate with my partner. That's all there is to it.

So you wouldn't enjoy him next to you and your feet touching while you having your forum spazzoid fests?

Do you like, have scheduled times for him?

Do you ever say "Not now, honey. This is my forum time!" And shoo him away?

Mine can invade my personal space ANYTIME he wants. I enjoy it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you wouldn't enjoy him next to you and your feet touching while you having your forum spazzoid fests?

Do you like, have scheduled times for him?

Do you ever say "Not now, honey. This is my forum time!" And shoo him away?

Keep trying to make yourself sound normal. You're not.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
They are here for their own entertainment. She's a very useful idiot.

And what does that say about them?

To me it screams manipulated & addicted to the emotional rollercoaster of the trauma bond while simultaneously being conditioned by the herd to endure abuse within a corrupt community worse than lord of the flies…

:Crazy::Crazy::Crazy:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Keep trying to make yourself sound normal. You're not.

I never said anything about "normal".

Thats you and Murd fixated on that. No one else is worried about that.

Answer the question. Do you schedule time for your man around you many forum tizzies? You on the boards A LOT and have made it clear he is not welcome next to you while you post. So....when do you have intimate time?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

To me it screams manipulated & addicted to the emotional rollercoaster of the trauma bond while simultaneously being conditioned by the herd to endure abuse within a corrupt community worse than lord of the flies…

Most people love rubbernecking car wrecks. Oh well...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It says they have a rational grasp on what these boards are used for.

The rest of this post is why you need therapy. Just....get some pharmaceutical dressing on that word salad.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I never said anything about "normal".

Thats you and Murd fixated on that. No one else is worried about that.

Answer the question. Do you schedule time for your man around you many forum tizzies? You on the boards A LOT and have made it clear he is not welcome next to you while you post. So....when do you have intimate time?

I don't need to put all of my life on the forum for others' entertainment. That's you, not me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Murd always reads far far too into everything and always sees her own dysfunctions in all of it.

It's fascinating

Okay it's not....it's actually sad at best and a bit creepy at worst. Especially when she starts threatening to call the cops on people lol.

OP
OP
Aylana

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She's describing the behavior of the addicted personality. Take it for what you call it, crazy.

Reading a Dove post is like binge-watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey...it's a mindless staged fake reality forum show.

I'm not even going to make popcorn for this.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As do I have very clean....and healthy...hair that smells fantastic.

You are a MAN. You use 5 in 1 "wash" for everything.

WOMEN do not groom the same way men groom.

I also shampoo just the roots of my hair. So just my actual head gets shampood. I only condition the ends as well.

I've been using this Opalex hair line that is absolutely awesome. Pricey but worth it!

I've always had plumbing so I have no fucking clue what you are on about with that one. Is that because I posted about fixing my own pipes? Because that was awesome.

I moved a year ago. Got divorced. Got rid of my horrible egg donor and have been living with my boyfriend for a year now. So....yeah.
I use the same line of hair product I missed this thread last night. I was a little out of it. It's it great!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Reading a Dove post is like binge-watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey...it's a mindless staged fake reality forum show.

I'm not even going to make popcorn for this.

I've never watched one of those type "reality" shows. I watched Survivor 100 years ago for a few episodes.

I can't stand stupid people. It's why I can't stand The Life and Times of a Soiled Dove.