Duh-vid can't log in...is this a false flag?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
misery-25th-anniversary.jpg

Is this Dove's Man...some random free lance writer she has tied to her bed.
What a movie! Poor son of a bitch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I use the same line of hair product I missed this thread last night. I was a little out of it. It's it great!

I LOVE it. I wish it wasn't so pricey. A little bit goes a long way though!

I'm thinking about ordering the oil. Have you tried that? Is it good?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't need to put all of my life on the forum for others' entertainment. That's you, not me.

She requires attention at any cost. It doesn’t matter if it’s negative, degrading, disrespectful, etc. It doesn’t matter if this triggers her, is detrimental to her mental health, or derails her sobriety. Nothing… and I mean NOTHING and no one I’ll stop her trying to fill a void with things that will never complete her.

SMH

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
misery-25th-anniversary.jpg

Is this Dove's Man...some random free lance writer she has tied to her bed.

Holy shit!

He hates Stephen King. Says King is the most over rated writer ever. I kind of agree.

Same characters over and over.

I've made these jokes before though. Tying him up and holding him hostage if he ever tries to leave me.

He knows im a psycho.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She requires attention at any cost. It doesn’t matter if it’s negative, degrading, disrespectful, etc. It doesn’t matter if this triggers her, is detrimental to her mental health, or derails her sobriety. Nothing… and I mean NOTHING and no one I’ll stop her trying to fill a void with things that will never complete her.

SMH

Now that I agree with 100%

She is irrevocably broken no matter the fairytale she posts online.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
What a movie! Poor son of a bitch.
yet the book is about King's drug addiction. He said so on Twitter/X. just like Dove coming after you next your her next drug addiction. She will kill you.. because her real life doesn't exist. If the kids are real she will get you to kill them first and than you will be killed by her.

Poofter was so afraid of her and her rages.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes, indeed. The comparison is hyperbole, but not really that far off the mark.

At least Annie didn't bring her husband along...lol

It's not far off the mark, huh?!

Well shit LoL.

I thought she found him injured and drug him to her house....tied him up and forced him to write a novel?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SMH

Awwwww you finally hit a mark.

So then why do you keep giving it to me? Hmm?

Got a little bit of the same problem, do ya?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
yet the book is about King's drug addiction. He said so on Twitter/X. just like Dove coming after you next your her next drug addiction. She will kill you.. because her real life doesn't exist. If the kids are real she will get you to kill them first and than you will be killed by her.

Poofter was so afraid of her and her rages.
I know I posted a silly gif but I'll stay out of this one. lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know I posted a silly gif but I'll stay out of this one. lol

I read that post 5 times and decided to just....back away slowly.

He is clearly having a stroke and I don't want people to know I saw it and did nothing.

I ain't gonna be anyone's hero!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove is that a big joint in your avatar?

It's a cigar.

I took that picture in my boyfriends hat with his cigar to sent it to him while he was sleeping.

I said "Look at me! I'm *boyfriends whole name here*! I smoke cigars! I have cute hats! I like words! I work all night and sleep all morning! I have a sexy, psychotic girlfriend! I know A LOT about ww2! Yay me!"

Sometimes I wear his stuff and imitate him for fun....it's part of my Rizz!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Except we no longer have the conundrum of youth on our side…

I want nothing… I repeat NOTHING to do with it.

Things get slow and peaceful for a while and people start getting itchy for that next rush… not realizing that the markup is exorbitant for that cheap hit of dopamine.

Perhaps we can all look within and realize what makes good enough not good enough in terms of forum traffic.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, then. Let this be clear to you men, especially the alphas. You ain't got shit on women.

Women will bust open your chest, pull your heart out, and take a bite out. No mercy.
I don't doubt that one bit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She was gone for almost a year and has more posts than I do. And I post a lot.

I have also been here longer. A few years longer.

I'm also not the only one who has posted under this account....so....they aren't all mine.

Don't worry, I'll get bored of this soon and you guys can resume discussing people who aren't here and dramas that are years old. I know how exciting that can get for you.