Duh-vid can't log in...is this a false flag?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
pin.jpg

That's Dove...right?

Absolutely.

OP
OP
Aylana

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No white man with any respect would touch a filthy fat spic nigger like you.Well unless he was retarded,lost both eyes and walks with a limp.

Something you wanna tell us about this white man lulz.

Your posts are worse than that UK Willy Wonka experience.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't know. Frankly, I don't care. None of us would speculate if she didn't shit her life all over the forum.

The only thing I can hope for her kids is that they are well. They're innocent and can't help who she is...

Okay I missed this but I'm gonna respond. Because this is the psycho wacko shit that many people cannot stand

1. No you don't know. And no you should NOT care. It isn't anyone's business and it's a waste of limited brain cells on her behalf. She needs to learn how to mind her own train wreck.

2. The ONLY people "speculating" on this are you and her. No one else is. I promise you no one else is.

And that is not MY responsibility. The thoughts and actions and words of you and Murd are ONLY on you. No one makes you guys do anything.

People are going to post things they feel like posting. It's up to YOU to recognize the boundaries and mind them. Murd maybe has no concept of that considering how often she uses things said off the board or openly discusses other people's lives and tries to actually get involved.

I honestly believe her alcohol use is damaging her brain. I know we had a falling out and that might get taken as me flaming her.....but I'm not. I genuinely believe her alcohol use is giving her brain damage.

Her thought patterns and emotional regulation have been on a steady decline for years now. And much of what she says is blathered nonsense.

But....to clear up gossip among the mentally ill....I DID post that my ex relapsed.

He went on a drinking binge. Was getting black out drunk. Acting loony. I posted about that.

And that had nothing to do with me and my man. And it's part of why I wanted a divorce.

My ex and I had it out over custody and we have shared custody. No fucking clue where Murd thinks otherwise.

She must be stalking us on social media because when my ex was gunning for sole custody (because he did do that, yes).....i was openly saying "He doesn't want her. He wants to hurt me. He will probably do everything he can to take her away, avoid child support and dump her on his mother to raise"

So that's where she got that.

So essentially Murd is a nosey and unhinged stalker who blathers other people's private stuff on a forum as if she has any business discussing it.

To be clear......I don't care that she's a psycho shitbag and maybe doing that. I really don't. So I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing out how nasty and awful she is as a person. She's a piece of shit. And no one is responsible for HER choices but her.

Good luck Lily. Stay on her good side.....because anything and everything you've said to her will end up all over BF with HER own spin on it.

This is a pig of a person who got mad at Biggie over politics....and started talking about his body in a vulgar manner. Then she cries and plays victim when it comes back on her harder.

Murd is always a victim. She's NEVER in the wrong. Keep that in mind, Lil

When two of you finally turn on eachother (it's very obvious you guys don't really like eachother) it's gonna be naaassstttay. At least it will give you both a break from the torment I bring you just by existing and being happy.

BTW my daughters are fantastic. Two are adults and I promise of they saw you and Murd trashing me as a mother, THEY would bring pain down on you. They are assertive, bright and brave and beautiful. I have a wonderful relationship with them.

Squish struggled a bit from the divorce and it was rocky....but things are starting to smooth out and adjusting is happening and it's going good.

So you can stop speculating.....there you go.

Also .....interesting that my man having some drinks last night on St Paddies day and getting spicey means he is addict and the one who drinks on a daily basis to the point where she's on her way to wet brain syndrome has judgement for his ONE night drunk....on a holiday where people get drunk. How dare him.

He was fucking adorable all morning.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have literally been fucked in cars, as a grown woman, not a teenager, bathrooms...on dirty mattresses in basements. Which we have have seen pics of...because YOU took them.

You laughed at his dirty mattress, you and your friends. But you let him fuck you there.

Cringe.

Absolutely none of this is true and I've literally never posted any of that.

So no, Oak....I've never fucked in a car. Ever. Not even as a teenager. I HAVE had sex in bathrooms yes. NOT public ones.

And I most certainly did NOT fuck in that filthy house.

YOU have a bad case of "believe things said on forums if it's about someone you hate". So if someone comes up to you and is like "Dovey has been working the glory hole in Bangcock every weekend for nickles" you'll likely believe it.

And this is a specail day because I just corrected some things. I shouldn't have to. I don't have to. And I normally never do (like the Fats rumor). I'll let people think whatever they want.

But the shit you just listed should be a no brainer.....shit I didn't even hear the car or bathroom thing.

Who did I fuck in a car? Or a bathroom?

Fucking weirdos.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Okay I missed this but I'm gonna respond. Because this is the psycho wacko shit that many people cannot stand

1. No you don't know. And no you should NOT care. It isn't anyone's business and it's a waste of limited brain cells on her behalf. She needs to learn how to mind her own train wreck.

2. The ONLY people "speculating" on this are you and her. No one else is. I promise you no one else is.

And that is not MY responsibility. The thoughts and actions and words of you and Murd are ONLY on you. No one makes you guys do anything.

People are going to post things they feel like posting. It's up to YOU to recognize the boundaries and mind them. Murd maybe has no concept of that considering how often she uses things said off the board or openly discusses other people's lives and tries to actually get involved.

I honestly believe her alcohol use is damaging her brain. I know we had a falling out and that might get taken as me flaming her.....but I'm not. I genuinely believe her alcohol use is giving her brain damage.

Her thought patterns and emotional regulation have been on a steady decline for years now. And much of what she says is blathered nonsense.

But....to clear up gossip among the mentally ill....I DID post that my ex relapsed.

He went on a drinking binge. Was getting black out drunk. Acting loony. I posted about that.

And that had nothing to do with me and my man. And it's part of why I wanted a divorce.

My ex and I had it out over custody and we have shared custody. No fucking clue where Murd thinks otherwise.

She must be stalking us on social media because when my ex was gunning for sole custody (because he did do that, yes).....i was openly saying "He doesn't want her. He wants to hurt me. He will probably do everything he can to take her away, avoid child support and dump her on his mother to raise"

So that's where she got that.

So essentially Murd is a nosey and unhinged stalker who blathers other people's private stuff on a forum as if she has any business discussing it.

To be clear......I don't care that she's a psycho shitbag and maybe doing that. I really don't. So I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing out how nasty and awful she is as a person. She's a piece of shit. And no one is responsible for HER choices but her.

Good luck Lily. Stay on her good side.....because anything and everything you've said to her will end up all over BF with HER own spin on it.

This is a pig of a person who got mad at Biggie over politics....and started talking about his body in a vulgar manner. Then she cries and plays victim when it comes back on her harder.

Murd is always a victim. She's NEVER in the wrong. Keep that in mind, Lil

When two of you finally turn on eachother (it's very obvious you guys don't really like eachother) it's gonna be naaassstttay. At least it will give you both a break from the torment I bring you just by existing and being happy.

BTW my daughters are fantastic. Two are adults and I promise of they saw you and Murd trashing me as a mother, THEY would bring pain down on you. They are assertive, bright and brave and beautiful. I have a wonderful relationship with them.

Squish struggled a bit from the divorce and it was rocky....but things are starting to smooth out and adjusting is happening and it's going good.

So you can stop speculating.....there you go.

Also .....interesting that my man having some drinks last night on St Paddies day and getting spicey means he is addict and the one who drinks on a daily basis to the point where she's on her way to wet brain syndrome has judgement for his ONE night drunk....on a holiday where people get drunk. How dare him.

He was fucking adorable all morning.
200w.gif

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
OOOOH.. the drama ! LoLz

This thread is a perfect example of why this site is a failure.
...the girl-talk bullshit.

Very sad.
Might as well bring back...what was that thing(?)- Flynn.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Does it?

I'm not against it. I do a lot of yoga. I've just never done it.

I don't think my man could....at 6'7, his head presses against the ceiling of his car as it is LOL
recline the passenger seat, he lays back, you face the dash, is one way to do it if the car is parked. hth

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
recline the passenger seat, he lays back, you face the dash, is one way to do it if the car is parked. hth

Dang.....that could work!

He is so tall his bed was custom made so he can comfortably sleep without his feet hanging off the edge lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure your past is filled with pathetic memories.

Of course it is.

I got pathetic ones. Disturbing one's. Raunchy ones.

And a whole heap of beautiful ones.

Just like every other person on earth who has lived for more than 20 years.

I wish I could go back to the days where I'd play that song on loop at night on my side of the old apartment I shared with my egg donor and her icky husband and make just a few different choices. Things I know now that I did NOT know then.

It happens!