Duh-vid can't log in...is this a false flag?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Off topic, but DKG is stuck at tbc like Trump is stuck at "Troosh Soshal". I know he'd like to come here and play, but his investors would be so angry with him.

Poor DKG...

Last edited:

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Dovey said she is still be redirected to the Imgur page.
bullshit. i know too well about her this claim. both on phone and laptop.. all she has to do is try this another cell or change the fucking ip address on laptop try in 24hrs it'll let her log in.. or she CAN SIMPLY make a new account. Maybe if this bullshit will end if she just makes a new account, PMs the owner she made a new account, she wants to keep said new account, and he makes her original profile just disappear. Like duh the interwebz ain't that fucking complicated.

Any story she comes up with is bullshit. If she can't do any of the both she is a liar. Her, man, and fantasyland tribe can just eat shit and die they're wasting time and a waste of space on this planet. Even God shouldn't show mercy on her and her own..

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
He ain't coming back, trust me.
got me doubts serious ones on this one, Alticus.

as the song goes "the pussy came back.. the very next day." well not literally the next day here but they always come back like the pussy does. its too much for the pussy not to get dick and that pussy loves the cock. just sayin..

hope you don't mind me adding my thoughts on the pussy

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
got me doubts serious ones on this one, Alticus.

as the song goes "the pussy came back.. the very next day." well not literally the next day here but they always come back like the pussy does. its too much for the pussy not to get dick and that pussy loves the cock. just sayin..

hope you don't mind me adding my thoughts on the pussy
Hey Marvin,

Biggie's ego is too big. He will never humble himself enough to return.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
bullshit. i know too well about her this claim. both on phone and laptop.. all she has to do is try this another cell or change the fucking ip address on laptop try in 24hrs it'll let her log in.. or she CAN SIMPLY make a new account. Maybe if this bullshit will end if she just makes a new account, PMs the owner she made a new account, she wants to keep said new account, and he makes her original profile just disappear. Like duh the interwebz ain't that fucking complicated.

Any story she comes up with is bullshit. If she can't do any of the both she is a liar. Her, man, and fantasyland tribe can just eat shit and die they're wasting time and a waste of space on this planet. Even God shouldn't show mercy on her and her own..

She says it redirects her right away. SO making an new account is not possible.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
She says it redirects her right away. SO making an new account is not possible.
Anyone one of us right now could make a new profile and this so called bullshit redirect shit wouldn't happen to any of us. Period. Facts. So her story is just that a story of bullshit.

If you fall for her bullshit story(ies)there is no helping you. Just another idiot online.

Last edited:

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Freud is one of the best posters ever, seriously. Watch your fucking mouths.

He's done some legendary things and will undoubtedly do some more...

SSS
- Show some respect.
so how much has he made on catfishing others? if it ain't in the hundreds of thousands AT LEAST.. he is just sad and pathetic. Oh make sure he has screenshots for all his legendary shit or its just more bullshit. Simple.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Not if we were re-directed off the site as soon as it loaded.
gotcha idiot! you do the same drugs as her and live in fantasy land forever. a world of lies is good for you losers. its okay you need each other like that. the world needs losers like you so the rest of us can sit back and laugh at. probably just as pathetic and worthless as she is. suicide is calling you both.. or even a nigger drive by would be funny.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you eager for the next episode of Season 4 of Cracky Mc Crack from Mackinac, MI?
that-is-whack-not-another-teen-movie.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Fwiw if the disgusting fat slob known as Piggly Smells returns, I will say it's been nice hanging with you people.

I have zero desire to watch yet another episode of lifestyles of the socially inept and unfortunate.