I am quitting my DiLF career

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This time for real.

I see no traction on the all new reddit trend SheCock versus HeCock.

Nipple whipple is terminated and faggotry is a new supported trend. As a sane and normal masculine alphamale, I need to step down from this downfall and toxicity.

Kissy meATs is no more. No more UncleDiLF. I aint no FiLTH!!!
Yeah…you need to come clean out of the closet. We know who you really is braaah!
:SoGay:
What is your problem you broke old fart?
You’re the problem…you’re gutless when you’re online alone. Beta twat! :LOL3:

At least I am successful on and offline. You suck in both. Son of scum. Panty sniffing monster

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This time for real.

Nipple whipple is terminated and faggotry is a new supported trend. As a sane and normal masculine alphamale, I need to step down from this downfall and toxicity.

Yeah…you need to come clean out of the closet. We know who you really is braaah!

At least I am successful on and offline. You suck in both. Son of scum. Panty sniffing monster
Do you want my money too you beggar? Go sell your arse instead of giving about mangina freebies all the time Dilp! Sodomite! Lulz

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This time for real.

Do you want my money too you beggar? Go sell your arse instead of giving about mangina freebies all the time Dilp! Sodomite! Lulz

DrPepper by the way knows where you work and live by the way ;)

And guess who gave him the hint?

You are in trouble.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This time for real.

LoL. I have so much money, I could buy your hot daughter. I will pick her up with my orange lambo and push my uncle meAT in her vag. LoL.

I guess you get a boner reading that right? Ya cuck

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This time for real.

LoL. I have so much money, I could buy your hot daughter. I will pick her up with my orange lambo and push my uncle meAT in her vag. LoL.

HIS DAUGHTER WOOD PUNCH YOO IN YOUR POOOSAY ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am enjoying cocktails under the sun, doing premuim vacay. While you unemployed swines and UBER EaTs drivers must slave.

So goodbye. Seychelles is not for you losers. Bahahhahahaha. Scums.

Bye bye

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I am enjoying cocktails under the su , doing vacay. While you unemployed swines and UBER EaTs drivers must slave.

Bye bye
bye faggot, dont get sand in yer poosay

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am enjoying cocktails under the su , doing vacay. While you unemployed swines and UBER EaTs drivers must slave.

Bye bye
I won't cum back. Don't worry . This place is not worth it anymore. LoL.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This time for real.

My step-sons would stomp on your skull and I would cut you up into little pieces and feed to to the sharks pedodo! What a sorry sod you are. Trying to take on a family of martial artists! I mean C’mon! Get off the jenkem and muntu boys before you die a grizzly death.
:LOL3:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This time for real.

My step-sons would stomp on your skull and I would cut you up into little pieces and feed to to the sharks pedodo! What a sorry sod you are. Trying to take on a family of martial artists! I mean C’mon! Get off the jenkem and muntu boys before you die a grizzly death.

So your step-son is penentrating your princess vag? How do you feel knowing that? You once sniffed her undies, and now a young hotshot is doing what you sectrely dream of?

Are you bitter? Do you have hopes? Do you wish they break off so she can cum to "daddy" crying and you "take care"? You vile swine you.

Where do you live so I punch you in 69 peaces you evil filth. Just let go and leave her alone.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This time for real.

So your step-son is penentrating your princess vag? How do you feel knowing that? You once sniffed her undies, and now a young hotshot is doing what you sectrely dream of?

Are you bitter? Do you have hopes? Do you wish they break off so she can cum to "daddy" crying and you "take care"? You vile swine you.

Where do you live so I punch you in 69 peaces you evil filth. Just let go and leave her alone.
Jesus Christ you’re a serious worry! Concocting stories like this of a man’s family, my family, says so much about your sick mind. Seek help before you get yourself killed for realz…

Reactions: X
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This time for real.

Jesus Christ you’re a serious worry! Concocting stories like this of a man’s family, my family, says so much about your sick mind. Seek help before you get yourself killed for realz…

You know how the business works. When she sees my wealth and orange Lambo, she will dump the Chad. It is natural selection pal. I will make a DiLF baby. Prepare for that buddy.

On the positive side: you as an old grandpa will always be on the winner side. We will take care of you.

The baby will be called BiLF. Baby DiLF equals BiLF.

We will be a family soon BreakFart.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This time for real.

You know how the business works. When she sees my wealth and orange Lambo, she will dump the Chad. It is natural selection pal. I will make a DiLF baby. Prepare for that buddy.

On the positive side: you as an old grandpa will always be on the winner side. We will take care of you.

BILF???

giphy-2.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This time for real.

I am off to stralia. I can't bring my Lambo from San Fran to here. Also I am at Seychelles now.

But I will cum and meAT your princess. I want tell her that you sniffed her undies.

And I will rent a Ferrari. She will get moist.

And if I see this Chad, I will punch him to 69 peaces. Tell him that. I have the red belt I Karate.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This time for real.

BILF???

giphy-2.gif
Yes. Baby DiLF= BiLF. Sounds cute, not?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This time for real.

BILF???

giphy-2.gif
Yes. Baby DiLF= BiLF. Sounds cute, not?
@Weeg …take a look at this bad man won’t you!? This is what the spawn of Satan acts like. Bring your chainsaw and let’s sort this Devil out once and for all. Tell mama that we’re going on a fishing trip to the Seychelles!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Weeg. Fake news from this drinking filth. All good. No need to tell momma. Go to church. I have all in control.

also gallium hacked my account He wrotEd fake news here.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do post horror and flesh mask? Why always being a fatalist and extreme?

this Texas chainsaw Monster. You are evil to the core.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm told you have perfected the lost art of chin-fu.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

How embarrassing. See Galliums messed up GIF?

I am on a shuttle now woth people. As I clicked on that notification I pit my mobile next to my free seAT.

I wanted tongrab something from my sling bag. Fucking phone was on the seat for half a minute. I think the couple next to me saw the gif.

Gallium you truly are most evil loser on this board. Asshole. Now they think I am onto this.

Hope you have a bad day. Ass clown.

Ia off here for a couple of days

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bye bye
You'd better not leave here, Dilfy.. I'd have many sadz :'(

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I won’t post another pic to prove you wrong. It seems @RAVEN gets a kick out of photochopping shite.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Bye bye
You'd better not leave here, Dilfy.. I'd have many sadz :'(
You are quite surprising!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I won’t post another pic to prove you wrong. It seems @RAVEN gets a kick out of photochopping shite.
Are you a sissy now?

I have my pic since 11 years as an avatar.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Are you a sissy now?

I have my pic since 11 years as an avatar.
Not at all…just tired of the bullshit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@UncleDiLF …don’t worry about quitting, I’m thinking about doing the same. The same ol’ shit is just unpleasant and tiring. While there are some good members here that I love to knockabout with, the rest are just tired and unpleasant. Time to move on myself I reckon.