I am quitting my DiLF career

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF …don’t worry about quitting, I’m thinking about doing the same. The same ol’ shit is just unpleasant and tiring. While there are some good members here that I love to knockabout with, the rest are just tired and unpleasant. Time to move on myself I reckon.
Naw man.

We need sometimes to vent and be political incorrect. Don't you think?

There are sections where you can have decent convos.

I am mostly here. Free 4 all...

But I get you.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you there braaah?
I am enjoying my vacay. Lying at the pool. Paid the poolboy and he reserve me a huge Kabana just for myself, while other won't get any spot. Hillarious. It is Easter. Even at 5 star diamond Hotel, you need to power tipp the people which is fine for me. It is full here.

A group and couple watches envious at my cabablna while they desperately ask poolboys for a free spot. I am laughing all the time. Bahhahha

Nice sun, cold drinks. Life is good brah

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I pay him like 10 bucks every day. Towels lie there and all. Young insta hipster have nearly tears see an arrogant gent like me with 2 lounges. Bahahhahaha

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@UncleDiLF …don’t worry about quitting, I’m thinking about doing the same. The same ol’ shit is just unpleasant and tiring. While there are some good members here that I love to knockabout with, the rest are just tired and unpleasant. Time to move on myself I reckon.
Naw man.

But I get you.
Hey mate… the paedophile troll has been going on for way too long. I’ve trolled back accordingly but it’s honestly not me. I have thought about going for a while now. I honestly don’t see any changes taking place at Bastard Factory. More recently the Biggie character absolutely shits me. While some of you I genuinely considered to be my forum friends, I see now that my feelings on bringing my children into the troll go by unchecked and on deaf ears.

I had an unreal time today. Surf, sun, friends down by the beach. Then login to vile trolling once again. I sincerely wish for the forum to change and for @Bastard Factory to be more proactive on the issue, but to no avail. I need to go elsewhere and be the character that’s ultimately me. Not Breakfall and not Gallium.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Naw man.

But I get you.
Hey mate… the paedophile troll has been going on for way too long. I’ve trolled back accordingly but it’s honestly not me. I have thought about going for a while now. I honestly don’t see any changes taking place at Bastard Factory. More recently the Biggie character absolutely shits me. While some of you I genuinely considered to be my forum friends, I see now that my feelings on bringing my children into the troll go by unchecked and on deaf ears.

I had an unreal time today. Surf, sun, friends down by the beach. Then login to vile trolling once again. I sincerely wish for the forum to change and for @Bastard Factory to be more proactive on the issue, but to no avail. I need to go elsewhere and be the character that’s ultimately me. Not Breakfall and not Gallium.

Bro, just put users on ignore. It is the best thing you can do man. Trolls and attacks were there since forums existed. Ignoring and moving on. Also there are sections where you aren't allow to troll. Upstairs.

Here, meltdown? Is free 4 all which I like. Savages and swines, punches, blood and trolling.

BF might be the last bastion of free speech and nice trolling. Imagine if mods would shut you down, for not being appropriate.

Stay here mate. Ignore the trolls. I apologise if I trolled you with the daughter. It never meant to be real. Just trolling. But I get you man.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Naw man.

But I get you.

Bro, just put users on ignore. It is the best thing you can do man. Trolls and attacks were there since forums existed. Ignoring and moving on. Also there are sections where you aren't allow to troll. Upstairs.

Here, meltdown? Is free 4 all which I like. Savages and swines, punches, blood and trolling.

BF might be the last bastion of free speech and nice trolling. Imagine if mods would shut you down, for not being appropriate.

Stay here mate. Ignore the trolls. I apologise if I trolled you with the daughter. It never meant to be real. Just trolling. But I get you man.
Dilf…I’m a grown man buddy. I know what trolling’s about…I have been with some of you for more than a decade remember? If the only way to get at me is via my children, then you’ve all lost the game. Everyone knows that I have been loyal to Bastard Factory alone. I honestly don’t know how some members find the time to be multiple forum members elsewhere and slap in here thinking that they’re all it. Some of you may miss my presence, but life goes on.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Naw man.

But I get you.

Dilf…I’m a grown man buddy. I know what trolling’s about…I have been with some of you for more than a decade remember? If the only way to get at me is via my children, then you’ve all lost the game. Everyone knows that I have been loyal to Bastard Factory alone. I honestly don’t know how some members find the time to be multiple forum members elsewhere and slap in here thinking that they’re all it. Some of you may miss my presence, but life goes on.
As a grown man, you should also k ow that you can't be too open on the internets. Some will use it against you.

So be a man and ignore them. Have a good time here. You can't change people. But you can change how you react too certain variables.

Where will you go? To a butcher or rocker forum? All is woke and PC.

Stay here I can say and invent some stories to troll others. That's what I do and I go kn. Oi, mate. Up to you brother

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Naw man.

But I get you.

And if it makes you happy, you ass. Your messed up flashlight GIF.

Yesterday I took a shuttle. Clicked on your notification and put the phone next to me.

A couple was next to me. I think the nkker has seen the sick grinder GIF. Half a minute. I felt embarrassed. Hope the couple won't come today at the pool. Seriously.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I took the phone and acted like someone put a virus. Shooked it a couple of time. Embarrassing

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Naw man.

But I get you.

As a grown man, you should also k ow that you can't be too open on the internets. Some will use it against you.

So be a man and ignore them. Have a good time here. You can't change people. But you can change how you react too certain variables.

Stay here I can say and invent some stories to troll others. That's what I do and I go kn. Oi, mate. Up to you brother
Open as in telling them that I have a daughter and two step-sons from a previous marriage? What the hell does that have to do with anything? And why does a responsible parent such as myself need to tolerate a paedophile trolling for over a decade?

It has nothing to do with whether I have a thick skin and everything to do with this integrity of this forum. The place in going downhill, even you know this. I’m not sure where I may go…I can’t even be bothered. Maybe a surfing forum or an mma forum…who knows? Maybe none at all.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Naw man.

But I get you.

Open as in telling them that I have a daughter and two step-sons from a previous marriage? What the hell does that have to do with anything? And why does a responsible parent such as myself need to tolerate a paedophile trolling for over a decade?

It has nothing to do with whether I have a thick skin and everything to do with this integrity of this forum. The place in going downhill, even you know this. I’m not sure where I may go…I can’t even be bothered. Maybe a surfing forum or an mma forum…who knows? Maybe none at all.
My brother. I sense a corona depression which everyone encounters.

All is insecure. A sick World with influencers acti g like all is good. Greedy filthy politicians, footballers making money, pharma industries make billions, fear on TV etc.

Focus on a hobby and goal. And wait. All this shit is going to end soon.

We lived in decadent times before all this. Normal that yiu feel sad. I do sometimes too. Lazy to attack my goals and logging in here to troll.

Again. Why don't you ignore him? Problem solved. He is too much in your head.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Naw man.

But I get you.

Okay. Let's talk blood here.

I am UncleDiLF. A superstar. And we us guys know each other more than 10 years.

I have brothers like Aryan and Shampain. And many friends I love like Blazor, Raven, Weeg and many more. I am a household name.

I will make a top trade. You stay here, and I hang my boots on the wall.

This time for real. No fluff, no buff.

I will show you, as a man, I stay to my words.

I want you to stay. You an original an from back in the days. Not from the ync hey days. Yiu came after. But still. A classic .

Good bye

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yoo leave I leave ..
lately this is a planet inhabited by the butt hurtians, and Shamps and his PEDOLONG crew LOL

Bf can 'ave them ... teh sites two most prolific poasters ... GONE !

absorb that

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yoo leave I leave ..
lately this is a planet inhabited by the butt hurtians, and Shamps and his PEDOLONG crew LOL

absorb that
Well ..find us a decent forum and we can do this. Honestly man…the repetition here just bores me almost to death with the recent mob. I have a life outside this tedium.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Naw man.

But I get you.

Okay. Let's talk blood here.

I am UncleDiLF. A superstar. And we us guys know each other more than 10 years.

I have brothers like Aryan and Shampain. And many friends I love like Blazor, Raven, Weeg and many more. I am a household name.

I will make a top trade. You stay here, and I hang my boots on the wall.

This time for real. No fluff, no buff.

I will show you, as a man, I stay to my words.

I want you to stay. You an original an from back in the days. Not from the ync hey days. Yiu came after. But still. A classic .

Good bye
2006 was when I knew CorsetKat and Krieg and a few others that hardly none of you know. I started on XNXX and Deviantart braah. I knew Grimm from Efukt. Porn and art! Lulz

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yoo leave I leave ..

absorb that
Well ..find us a decent forum and we can do this. Honestly man…the repetition here just bores me almost to death with the recent mob. I have a life outside this tedium.
You'll be back.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yoo leave I leave ..

absorb that
You'll be back.
Honestly…I have a whole different life…I’m riding epic waves and getting barrelled everyday. I’m living the dream mate!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Oh noe's people's are in feelz mode.. these are known triggers @Gallium so like archilles heel it is your weak point so its others strong point, key is to provoke its what it's about.. this is meltdown .. migrate upstairs and focus irl.. upstairs is for displaying your passions and flairs that you find dear, no guff.. us mod clowns are for pruning your creative flow and leaving it pure to your vision.. look at your Ocean Segments thread, you know I won't let others fuck that thread up for yous Beach bums.. it's a Baskin and allows you distance the regain your Che..

Faggotron tears , all you tight bellies crying cuz sensitivity .. :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh noe's people's are in feelz mode.. these are known triggers @Gallium so like archilles heel it is your weak point so its others strong point, key is to provoke its what it's about.. this is meltdown .. migrate upstairs and focus irl.. upstairs is for displaying your passions and flairs that you find dear, no guff.. us mod clowns are for pruning your creative flow and leaving it pure to your vision.. look at your Ocean Segments thread, you know I won't let others fuck that thread up for yous Beach bums.. it's a Baskin and allows you distance the regain your Che..

Mushies!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Your biggest problem is your headpiece! So rhyme as you may…dork of the ages.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Your biggest problem is your headpiece! So rhyme as you may…dork of the ages.

Haha headpiece, OK Chins McGillicuddy.. Don't be scurred of your shadow sir its only how others see you

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am enjoying cocktails under the su , doing vacay. While you unemployed swines and UBER EaTs drivers must slave.

So goodbye. Seychelles is not for you losers. Bahahhahahaha. Scums.

Bye bye
bye faggot, dont get sand in yer poosay
I won't cum back. Don't worry . This place is not worth it anymore. LoL.
You'd better not leave here, Dilfy.. I'd have many sadz :'(
You are quite surprising!
What did I do???? I don't partake in the the daughter/underwear shite!!!! I've stated several times that I don't play that way. Don't blame me for what others do, ffs.. Any photoshops I've done have all been in fun, dude. If I WANTED, I could get down right nasty.. but that's not who I am. Quit grouping me with others and know that I am my own person.. Thanks :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NOW... I did do this PS of our president.. because I truly believe he is a panty sniffer :LOL3:
jD207OK.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yoo leave I leave ..

absorb that
Oh shit... this is so gay!

"you leave, I leave" ?

you two girls should hold up a bank together then go somewhere and fuck afterwards

"you leave, I leave" lmao

sounds like the title of a romance or some shit :LOL3: