Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey Joe....

wait for it.....

wait....

For.....

it....

And so if thousands of people start protesting in the streets demanding that a trial take place and it results in even more unrest, do you ignore them dumbass?

and what about the relatives of protesters injured or killed in Kenosha?

do you ignore their demands for a trial as well?

What do you do about them, dumb ass?

Christ I'd hate to see you at the helm.

There'd be 10 moe Kenoshas not one.

1. YES you do. Joe you were worried about democracy and you think we should have mob justice?

A bunch of people who are in a mob mentality cannot just demand someones RIGHTS are stripped. We have individual constitutional rights. You dont lose those rights because of a mob....that's not how the country or justice system works. And if it did, it would be awful.

2. What? Relatives of protesters? Joe if their relative went to another community to burn shit down and attacked an innocent person? No one needs to worry about them. Their relative isn't above the law, isnt entitled to inflict violence on others. Maybe the relatives should apologize to the community there kin attacked.

3. Yes, mobs do not get to dictate a trial. So much for due process, than? Didnt you say you cared about due process? Again mobs do not get to demand a person's rights are stripped. People are innocent until proven guilty. Everyone gets their day in court. Mobs do not run this country and demand how the judicial system works.

People need to educated themselves on how the system works and what the laws are and what rights we are have. That's a personal responsibility. Mobs attacking towns is domestic terror. Mobs attacking trials and demanding to influence them and bypass due process is domestic terror.

People who try to stalk and intimidate juries to influence a verdict belong in prison. Period.

4. We do the same thing we always do. Crowd control and protecting the juries.

But they dont get to high jack the judicial system and enforce mob justice. And I'm not sure why you think that's a good idea.

If mobs demand a trial take place but the one charged enters a plea deal? Well there isnt going to be a trial. People have rights and even when charged those rights need to be upheld.

If they dont like the laws there are ways to change things that dont involve acts of domestic terror. The peoples votes are how laws pass. Instead of mobbing and being ignorant and violent....they should get educated on the system, laws and rights and move through the proper channels provided to our Republic that allows us to run our government. They are there.

But you can't ignore that 3 people died that night.

there still has to be a trail whether you like or despise Kyle's adverseries.

Otherwise it's like following the example of a totalitarian society where bodies disappear in the middle of the night no questions asked in the morning.

The USA is stilll a democracy, so these facts cannot ignored.

Maybe North Korea or China but not the US.

2 people died Joe. Not 3. And when you talk about the two people that died? You can't ignore the fact that if they didnt attack an innocent member of the community they actively attacking....they'd be alive.

They are dead because they attacked someone and made him feel reasonably that his life was danger.

And the entire thing is on video from several angles.

Maybe if people value their lives.....they should not engage in acts of war on American communities?

And no, Joe. This should not had been charged. I'm not saying that because I despise shit bags. I'm saying that because it's a fact. You may be saying otherwise because you dislike Kyle. But what I'm saying is a fact. When people turn themselves in after killing in self defense, the police conduct an investigation. If they establish it was self defense? There are no charges brought. None. So no trial is had.

This is a fact and you are free to check. It's just how it works. It has nothing to do with my feelings. Again I have been telling you to work on being objective and look at facts.

Charges were brought against Kyle within days. Even Democrat Tulsi Gabbart addressed this

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

She is absolutely right. And in order to prevent partisan maliscious prosecutions motivated by politics Kyle's Law is being presented

"
Too often, rogue prosecutors bring felony criminal charges against people who were clearly doing nothing more than defending themselves, their families, or others from violent criminal attack.

We’ve seen this happen in the George Zimmerman trial in Florida a decade ago, in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial just completed in Kenosha WI, and in plenty of cases in between.

These are cases where there is little or no evidence inconsistent with self-defense, such that there can no good-faith reason for a prosecutor to drag that defender to trial. The only motivation of the prosecutor is personal aggrandizement and political capital.

The real problem here is that these trials are a win-win for these rogue, politically motivated prosecutors. If the trial ends in a conviction, they won the legal case.

Even if the trial ends in an acquittal, however, as the George Zimmerman and Kyle Rittenhouse trials did, the prosecutor still wins, in the form of political capital and esteem from their own social and political community. They at least “fought the good fight” as their team sees it.

With a win either way there exists zero disincentives for prosecutors to bring felony charges even in self-defense cases where the evidence and law overwhelmingly favor the defendant, and an actual conviction is all but impossible.

The consequences for the clearly innocent defender, however, are catastrophic no matter how strong his case of self-defense. For the lawful defender who finds himself the target of a rogue, politically motivated prosecutor, it’s a lose-lose."

Please stop letting your personal feelings about Kyle(which are no doubt heavily influenced by the sleazy and dishonest propaganda campaign the elites launched) stop you from being objective.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Joe Here are the self defense laws in WI

What happens is if someone has to kill someone in self defense.....its always been legal. They go turn themselves in to the police. The police begin their investigation to DETERMINE.....with the evidence they find in said investigation, if it was self defense.

If the investigation yields the evidence to show it was self defense.....that's not illegal. Plainly according the law, self defense is LEGAL. So when police determine self defense, they DONT bring charges.

See what I'm saying? Because the claim is always investigated. If it shows self defense.....they dont charge. What would charge with? Its LEGAL. There is no way to charge someone if they didnt break the LAW.

Now if the investigation yields evidence that puts the self defense claim in doubt? THEN they will make an appropriate charge based on what the evidence shows. Let's say it shows manslaughter. That would be the charge. If it shows homicide....that's the charge.

At that point the defendant makes their plea. If they plead guilty? No trial. The court sentences them. If they are offered a plea deal to lesser charge and take it? No trial....they court sentences.

If they plead NOT guilty.....they NOW have the right to a trial. And it is on the prosecution to prove the defendant guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

In Kyle's case? They did not even finish a serious investigation. The scum bag prosecution charged with with an absurd charge within DAYS, Joe. Charges they KNEW wouldnt stick. The whole damn incident was filmed.....this was CLEAR open and shut self defense. Completely within the law. Charges should have NOT been brought.

The reason was the prosecution saw a political opportunity and exploited Kyle, drug him through hell while the damn media LIED blatantly about Kyle AND the case to build a narrative and probably distract from the destruction the riots brought on Kenosha and how the state did nothing and to reaffirm some insane "white supremacist" narrative.

If you just take your politics OUT of the incident and look objectively and stay with the facts of what happened it's obvious.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No faggit ass, thats YUO! PWN3D!

Careful Lokmeer. Your Closeted Homosexuality is revealing itself again.

a-list-celebreties-still-in-the-closet.jpg

But stay in the closet as long as you can, Bud.
careful faggit, you're about to slip and fall into aidsmans asshole again.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is an interesting idiot.

It is like studying a brain-damaged snail who has the ability of speech.

And who has not wondered what a snail would say if it could talk?!??

Hahahahahaha!!!

...and you often remind me of a wife beater or serial abuser of women Prowler.

You always seem to be punching them out & taking your aggressions out in this forum.

Christ do ya use your wife as a punching bag? Don't worry I've known a few & seen them do it.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahahahahaha!!!

You always seem to be punching them out & taking your aggressions out in this forum.

Christ do ya use your wife as a punching bag? Don't worry I've known a few & seen them do it.
I used to hit my ex wife. It was fukin AWESOME!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I had no idea you identify as a woman, Joe.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I had no idea you identify as a woman, Joe.

Oh.

I thought you beat up LotusBud & Lily a lotta times.

Anyways yer generally known as the "Type A' Asshole personality type.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I will say this.....when a bunch of radical communists start forming black block gangs to engage in political violence and destroy property is it really a reach that people would form their own group to go and specifically complicate that?

There are good people on both sides.

Stand back. Stand by.

Darkness is upon us. Light your tiki torches!

So that's another thing you didnt look into and rather stayed on the propaganda.

You know that's been proven wrong several times?

You know Blurt.....I dont think Kenosha agreed to host a riot. It was forced on them.

Except, my Trump quote was about the Neo-Nazis in Charlottesville back in 2017. I actually misquoted him; as per the video of the press conference you posted above, what Trump actually said was, "there are very fine people on both sides" (at the 1:02 mark).

It's indefensible, Dovey. Surely you realize this?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought you beat up LotusBud & Lily a lotta times.

Oh, I most surely did.

But you misidentified the common thread.

Which is "You are all idiots."

Hey Prowler you oughta take up smoking weed man. Chill out when the Heat's too much in yer personal life. You seem so wound up all the time.

It's even legal in Canada so why not, eh?

...just sayin'.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I will say this.....when a bunch of radical communists start forming black block gangs to engage in political violence and destroy property is it really a reach that people would form their own group to go and specifically complicate that?

Stand back. Stand by.

So that's another thing you didnt look into and rather stayed on the propaganda.

You know Blurt.....I dont think Kenosha agreed to host a riot. It was forced on them.

Except, my Trump quote was about the Neo-Nazis in Charlottesville back in 2017. I actually misquoted him; as per the video of the press conference you posted above, what Trump actually said was, "there are very fine people on both sides" (at the 1:02 mark).

If you watch the entire clip, he specifically condemned the "neo nazis" and radicals who engaged in violence.

His comments were about the nonviolent people on "both sides" (because not everyone who opposes history removal is a "neo nazi"....a sentiment I find indefensible) who were using their rights to protest.

You can literally see that. People have been debunking "Trump called neo nazis good people" stuff for years now, Blurt.

At some point it's just lies being told blatantly.....dont you think?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahahahahaha!!!

Really eh?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Stand back. Stand by.

His actual words in their full context are transcribed right here but you will not read them in their entirety because you are a sleazy shill

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Stand back. Stand by.

If you watch the entire clip, he specifically condemned the "neo nazis" and radicals who engaged in violence.

His comments were about the nonviolent people on "both sides" (because not everyone who opposes history removal is a "neo nazi"....a sentiment I find indefensible) who were using their rights to protest.

You can literally see that. People have been debunking "Trump called neo nazis good people" stuff for years now, Blurt.

Actually Dovey I heard Trump say there was blame on both sides. I didn't watch everything he said.

And he's right. There's too much political extremism & hate in America.

Still Trump stoked the flames of racism.

So he ain't no choir boy.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hey Prowler you oughta take up smoking weed man. Chill out when the Heat's too much in yer personal life. You seem so wound up all the time.

...just sayin'.

Do you just cycle through random generic insults?

When one misses, move on to the next?

Hahahahaha!!!

I smack you around on here because it is fun, Joe. It really should not make you feel important. Any idiot will do.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Obama did more to stoke the flames of racism than any president before or after him

as the first black president he should have highlighted how far America has come but instead chose to take the route of common race hustler

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...just sayin'.

Do you just cycle through random generic insults?

When one misses, move on to the next?

Hahahahaha!!!

I smack you around on here because it is fun, Joe. It really should not make you feel important. Any idiot will do.

Yer typical of many bald men I've encountered.

Maybe it's cuz every time ya wake up in the morning look at yerself in the mirror ya see yerself & how ya looked like yer Dads then wonder where all the years went, eh.

So I understand Prowler.

Get a hair transplant like Trump.

Might make ya feel better about yerself & others eh.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Yeah, Trump was clearly talking about the mellow, non-radical people who were there protesting the removal of statues of historical figures. I saw video clips of them. And he did say something like "And I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and..." almost immediately after the "fine people" statement.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Obama did more to stoke the flames of racism than any president before or after him

as the first black president he should have highlighted how far America has come but instead chose to take the route of common race hustler

I thought Obama did it just by being Black.and that unnerved a Lotta people.

But ya know if he had the common sense & pragmatism of Bill Clinton he could lit your economy on fire.

And taken credit for the booming economy under Trump.

Obama made a lot of errors by failing to pitch incentivized tax cuts.

I remember Buffet said about the $1 million threshold. If Obama had followed that advice he could unleashed a jobs boom much sooner. Companies were sitting on a lot of cash but they weren't spending it during the Obama years.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahahaha!!!

Then she beat you to a pulp. Happy ending

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You have too much unused testosterone hence the toxicity of your personality eh.

You are just upset because I have been schooling you. I hurt your ego.

You really should learn to take ownership of your mistakes and try to do better next time.

But that would require you to take an honest look at yourself.

And that thought frightens you...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have too much unused testosterone hence the toxicity of your personality eh.

You are just upset because I have been schooling you. I hurt your ego.

You really should learn to take ownership of your mistakes and try to do better next time.

But that would require you to take an honest look at yourself.

And that thought frightens you...

Schooling me in what?

Being an asshole and a bully?

Yeah you remind me of kids I fought in high school.

I sure got into a Lotta fights.

Unfortunately fighting is part of life.

It's an ugly reality we can't escape.

As Conn Smythe said, "If ya can't beat em in the Alley, ya can't em on the Ice."

Meet them in the workplace meet em in online forums.

Oh well.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Stand back. Stand by.

Actually Dovey I heard Trump say there was blame on both sides. I didn't watch everything he said.

And he's right. There's too much political extremism & hate in America.

Still Trump stoked the flames of racism.

So he ain't no choir boy.

Big posted the whole statement.

And no, Trump did not stoke the flames of racism. The media did that.

You can blame whoever you want but the fact is nothing is going to change until the real problem is addressed and corporate media is out control. Lying. Spinning. Twisting. Inciting hatred and violence.

And this can be easily seen by an objective assessment of their "reporting". They use inflammatory speech while they spread divisive propaganda. You can legit check it and see it.

It's been so effective people dont see humans anymore....they see "sides". You as well. You are looking at it through a political paradigm and that's intentional. That's what you are supposed to see.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I thought Obama did it just by being Black.and that unnerved a Lotta people.

Okay so WHY do you think Obama being black was what people were mad about?

Because I know A LOT of people who hate Obama and in the plethora of reasons they have.....his color isnt even mentioned. 26k drone bombs, constant smug lies, ruining healthcare, et are among the valid complaints.

Why would millions of people have voted for him and THEN suddenly be like "oh shit! He is black?! Well fuck him then"?

Does that make sense to you?

Again this is an example of how the flames of racism were fanned by the establishment narratives. The anti cop and BLM shit started under Obama. And "racism" became a political weapon. Not because it exists.....but because it's a good way to manipulate and demonize.

America was thrilled to have our first black president. So the campaign to dismiss the anger from his bad leadership and lies as "racism" has been a pretty useful tool regardless of its absurdity.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, Trump was clearly talking about the mellow, non-radical people who were there protesting the removal of statues of historical figures. I saw video clips of them. And he did say something like "And I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and..." almost immediately after the "fine people" statement.

Yes exactly

It's sad and frightening how easily people are led to believe things about others that are not true at all and encourage to hate them based on these falsehoods.

You would think people would be relieved to find out these things are not true. But they cling to them and seem to enjoy believing it and enjoy their contempt for others. They dont WANT to hate or dislike any less. There won't be any unity or progress.

:(