Murdy challenges Biggie to a throw down ~

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
hit me with your best stuff ~ but, ladies first…

I made/created an esquites (Mexican street corn) salad with red onion, cilantro, and green/red/orange bell pepper that I served with a Mayo, Parmesan, lemon and Tapatio drizzle and then served it with a crushed hot Cheetos sprinkle that was to die for. I call it Es Squite Squite lol

*toppings are meant as a an accent, not a dressing

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m sorry, I must have missed the TOS requirement that I must be bored to death by a minion with nothing better to do.

Unfortunately, I dropped in for a few to say what’s up to people I actually read here. Toodles, airhead.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
where did u go, murdy?

did the AARP call an emergency meeting?

smile-laugh.gif

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
listen 2 when the guitar goes 'deedleeet' every four beets lmao

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So now that I’ve endured this little twit with her remedial antics trying to get my attention….

I had a friendship with Big for years. Just because we no longer eat at the same table doesn’t mean I don’t want to see him eat… I wish him and the boys well with their food truck venture.

I’m pretty good in the kitchen and thought we could all help inspire him to create really good food to sell. That’s all.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have never really been a fan of corn. I will eat it if it is on the table but I won't seek it out. I always thought corn was best saved for real food such as cows, pigs, and chickens.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have never really been a fan of corn. I will eat it if it is on the table but I won't seek it out. I always thought corn was best saved for real food such as cows, pigs, and chickens.

I made it for Easter dinner with my fiancés father, sister and brother in law. They grilled steaks, chicken and my guy made ceviche and coctel de camarones. I felt it matched with the carnivore family’s dishes well. No one wants to bring the boring white girl potato salad to a fiesta lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Which reminds me I need to get an agua chili at my favorite Marisol place soon. I also like their Pismo claim cocktail.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I could give away my outstanding hero sub recipe with a currant jelly - cuban mustard spread

why not

something simple.

spread -
4 parts currant jelly
2 parts Plochmans-Cuban-Mustard
.5 teaspoon honey
.5 teaspoon of liquid smoke

MIX WELL

Take a nice cuban bread loaf, cut it in half and lather it with dukes mayo with some fresh garlic, oregano, parm cheese and parsley. Place the mayo'd side on a griddle until toasty.

lather up your toasted bread with the spread listed above

add on some pastrami, Mesquite Smoked turkey, 2 slices of bacon not too well done, and a slice of honey ham.

add on some Swiss cheese, American and provolone

add on some Amish potato salad

press the sandwich if so desired

enjoy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I like corn but don't eat it very often.

I miss the corn bread I used to have all the time in California. Even KFC served it with their meals. I can see the Mexican influence there.

Cornbread-Recipe-4-1200.jpg

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I could give away my outstanding hero sub recipe with a currant jelly - cuban mustard spread

why not

something simple.

spread -
4 parts currant jelly
.5 teaspoon honey

MIX WELL

Take a nice cuban bread loaf, cut it in half and lather it with dukes mayo with some fresh garlic, oregano, parm cheese and parsley. Place the mayo'd side on a griddle until toasty.

add on some pastrami, Mesquite Smoked turkey, 2 slices of bacon not too well done, and a slice of honey ham.

enjoy.

Does it go well with Cuban roasted pork, Bigly?

2130165065_dc2f51f6c1.jpg

I've only had it once or twice but it is very good. Some of the best pork I've ever had.

Doesnt go over with the politicaly correct crowd tho.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

why not

something simple.

spread -
4 parts currant jelly
.5 teaspoon honey

MIX WELL

enjoy.

I've only had it once or twice but it is very good. Some of the best pork I've ever had.

That and throw on some pickles and you’d have a very flavor complex Cuban sandwhich

try it

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

why not

something simple.

spread -
4 parts currant jelly
.5 teaspoon honey

MIX WELL

enjoy.

That and throw on some pickles and you’d have a very flavor complex Cuban sandwhich

try it

I don't think we have many Cuban restaurants in Vancouver Bigly.

If there are they're probably in the poorer parts of town where the rent is lower.

All the best restaurants and eateries are in the less prosperous parts of town unfortunately. Those places are started by immigrants. And they are often very good.

I'll look it up. If I see one i'll go check it out.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am a huge fan of Burmese food but restaurants are hard to find. It has a nice mix of Chinese, Thai, and Indian flavors. Other than one food truck which never seems to be in the same place when you want to go there I have to go to L.A. to find it. There are a number of them in the bay area too.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I miss the corn bread I used to have all the time in California. Even KFC served it with their meals. I can see the Mexican influence there.

I like cornbread with chili. I chop up jalapeños and top it with those and shredded cheese. This way if someone can’t handle the heat, they can tear the top off. I use the Jiff box brand cause it’s simple, cheap and tasty.

If your crowd is heat spice tolerant, you can mix the jalapeños in and it gives it a pretty green splash of color.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I like cornbread with chili. I chop up jalapeños and top it with those and shredded cheese. This way if someone can’t handle the heat, they can tear the top off. I use the Jiff box brand cause it’s simple, cheap and tasty.

If your crowd is heat spice tolerant, you can mix the jalapeños in and it gives it a pretty green splash of color.

I miss that about California because cornbread was plentiful. It was always on the menu and in restaurants.

They grow a Lotta corn here but for some reason it isn't nor has become a staple of people's diets.

For some reason it's not as popular as other vegetables.

Other thing I like is cane sugar or coconut which is more often found in warmer climates. Not too much in the Pacific Northwest

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

why not

something simple.

spread -
4 parts currant jelly
.5 teaspoon honey

MIX WELL

enjoy.

try it

I don't think we have many Cuban restaurants in Vancouver Bigly.

If there are they're probably in the poorer parts of town where the rent is lower.

All the best restaurants and eateries are in the less prosperous parts of town unfortunately. Those places are started by immigrants. And they are often very good.

I'll look it up. If I see one i'll go check it out.

omg if you’re ever in town you need to go here:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The potato balls are TO DIE FOR :Excited6: