What say you guise

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
C'mon yeh bastards !
Donate $50 to BF and pick my user name for the next month
All in the spirit of the game
What say you guise

$50???

Why would I do that when I can call you tard bait all day long for free? Tell you what. Send me a photo of you riding that bike without a seat and i'll send you $50 you can send to BF.

But you must be sitting down all the way on the pole that's doubling as your bicycle seat. And no crying about how the rod impregnated you either or the deals off.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
C'mon yeh bastards !
What say you guise

$50???

Why would I do that when I can call you tard bait all day long for free? Tell you what. Send me a photo of you riding that bike without a seat and i'll send you $50 you can send to BF.

But you must be sitting down all the way on the pole that's doubling as your bicycle seat. And no crying about how the rod impregnated you either or the deals off.
Yer a real fucking idiot huh ?
Instead of helping you go off like a poosy...you have the WHOLE site to spew your verbal jizz idiot
GTFO and lemme try and make five lousy bucks for the place

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
C'mon yeh bastards !
What say you guise

$50???

Instead of helping you go off like a poosy...you have the WHOLE site to spew your verbal jizz idiot

No one is going to give your broke ass $5 fucking dollars. To send your moronic ass $5 would cost at least $4.95 to $7.50 you gigantic boner.

I'd be more willing to send $100 with the $4.95-$7.00 range so my money goes farther you talking camel hump. But no, you're just not that smart are you?

Note to self: Never let X manage a fundraiser

Oh. You were talking about people buying that avatar hack thingy--My bad. I'll shut up now.

Note to self: Read all of the post first, then answer accordingly.

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
C'mon yeh bastards !
What say you guise

$50???

No one is going to give your broke ass $5 fucking dollars. To send your moronic ass $5 would cost at least $4.95 to $7.50 you gigantic boner.

I'd be more willing to send $100 with the $4.95-$7.00 range so my money goes farther you talking camel hump. But no, you're just not that smart are you?

I dont get it man
This guy here has a nice thing going and keeps putting fucking site killing RETARDS in power
:facepalm:
Why dontcha come over a put a ring of that lipstick around may meAT stick fuckface

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
C'mon yeh bastards !
What say you guise

$50???

I'll donate to name the baby from said pregnancy. $25

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
C'mon yeh bastards !
What say you guise

$50???

I dont get it man
This guy here has a nice thing going and keeps putting fucking site killing RETARDS in power
Why dontcha come over a put a ring of that lipstick around may meAT stick fuckface

Awwwww....X....you're soo sweet. Thanks for your kind words.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
C'mon yeh bastards !
What say you guise

$50???

I dont get it man

Flynn I'm sorry
With my new name change comes a new X
A complete turnaround

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
C'mon yeh bastards !
What say you guise

$50???

I dont get it man

Flynn I'm sorry
With my new name change comes a new X
A complete turnaround

I see. Well I look forward to seeing what the new and improved X brings to the table!

Nice to meet you!