These stupid red pill men..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I see A LOT of this sort of logic lately. Its "no big deal when a man cheats because sex is no big deal to men....but it's a big deal when women cheat because women get emotionally entwined"

FAIR. However. ...its not a big deal because of emotions.

Who the fuck wants to go to a restaurant and eat off a dirty spoon and you dont even know who had it in their mouth before you?

I dont use dirty silverware and I'm highly offended if the dick has been traveling. Women don't care that men can bang without getting feelings involved. Women care about lies, deceit and dirty dicks.

And if a woman can just fuck like it's nothing and not get attached....men would still whine and cry about it and be obsessed with whether or not you has an orgasm. I HAVE cheated. The response was NEVER "omg you have FEELINGS?!" It was "OMG did he make you cum?!"

Discuss.

Admin. Set the mood.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dovey, perhaps if you dated other than homeless men you wouldn't have to worry about dirdy diks

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I'm sure there are some men (and women) who can have sex without the possibility that they'll become emotionally compromised(?) but anyone who says that's "common" is selling a bunch of bullshit.

That's emotionally stunted or crippled motherfuckers trying to make themselves feel normal.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Everyone shitting on this woman but I totally agree with HER. 10 years and a thoughtless and lazy proposal and who know what those ten years were like. There is a whole area between "disney princess" and being like "yo here is a ring" while in the car lol.

Good for her dumping him. She probably should have done that 8 years ago.