Your forum is like a queer festival.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like modern day scary as fuck "queer" or like more 80s queer?

I used to love him :/

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you really wantr to hurt me :LOL3:

Thats what he sent BF

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My favorite emoji is gone. Sigh
I was talking about that in another thread.. The laugh emoji that I use is gone:( Also, I noticed that wherever I gave that emoji, it has disappeared from the post I gave it to. That's A LOT of reactions I've given people that are gone now.. because I normally use just that one.. I happened to notice this because I used that emoji in the funny signs thread on Rancid's and Haze's post.. Looked in there and no record of it ... That sux.. :(

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm sorry fu-no-imbecile but on THIS forum HolidyDIckDickDuck has talking to himself with watermelon shoved halfway up his asshole down to a science

get a new gig

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Apologies noted. Unoriginal name shame... ehh.. it's best thing bastard forum has so far. Imagination? I mean Imagination is what you think about. He never mentioned watermelons.

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Apologies noted. Unoriginal name shame... ehh.. it's best thing bastard forum has so far. Imagination? I mean Imagination is what you think about. He never mentioned watermelons.
Thus is what I was talking about with take a twit under your wing. 2 birds one stone.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Could someone please launch some pesticides at holidork? He's beginning to replicate apparently

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
You didn't funokata, you didn't watch the lame ass video huh. Even he says it punch while parry. Wild punches are for butt munches. Try again. Think next time as well