5 Problems With Social Media

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
JFC= Jesus Fucking Christ

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I wouldn't be surprised if people unfriend more than they befriend.

Iggy McLulz

Elite Bastards
I think that you caring about it this much is a waste of time and energy.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
I can't necessarily say I disagree with you.
You seem like a nice person, so why give 2 fucks what an "online facebook friend" thinks of you? It's not like you know this person.. she maybe bat shit crazy and if you knew her irl.. you probably wouldn't like her anyway.. If she unfriended you for liking sweaty women.. Well.. that means she's judgmental.. and probably judgmental about EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING! .. .. Just be yourself.. and if anyone doesn't like it.. I say Fuck 'em.. Fuck 'em all!! :)

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
"People, especially teens, have become obsessed with the idea of receiving “likes" on their pictures." I'm just curious how you know this..psychic or something? please enlighten me. Maybe magic? I need your powers right away and use them for free you ain't charging me shit either.

Iggy McLulz

Elite Bastards
You seem like a nice person, so why give 2 fucks what an "online facebook friend" thinks of you? It's not like you know this person.. she maybe bat shit crazy and if you knew her irl.. you probably wouldn't like her anyway.. If she unfriended you for liking sweaty women.. Well.. that means she's judgmental.. and probably judgmental about EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING! .. .. Just be yourself.. and if anyone doesn't like it.. I say Fuck 'em.. Fuck 'em all!! :)
Nice people don't stalk people and plot to get them banned from other social media sites because they unfriended them.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Nice people don't stalk people and plot to get them banned from other social media sites because they unfriended them.
Did he do that? OR was he talking out his ass because he was upset? Yeah.. If he did do that.. you're right.. That is a lil bit scary. :/

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I am a nice person.

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
If it upsets you so much why don’t you just delete your account, it’s not the end of life as we know it if you ain’t got a fb account.

Top Bottom