Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It’s probably the equivalent of a power suit and tie for you.

Now that he's a Florida cracker, that's increasingly hard even to picture in one's imagination. Seems like he prefers to be imagined as wearing a mullet, a MAGA hat, and overalls.
Fuck off vapor nose. If I wanted an extra pot to piss in I'd have fish hooked both your earlobes to either sides of the room and got out my golf club to punt a perfect score with that dorito fitting you gorilla glue to the front of your face on date night you fucking stinky peasant obnoxious deformity

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
He has had longterm relationships with women. I don’t know what it does for him… but I know what it does for me when I get all dolled up <3

Clueless woman is clueless.

You’re lazy and should have scrolled past this discussion of you were only willing to put forth a halfarsed effort. Just sayin….

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Now that he's a Florida cracker, that's increasingly hard even to picture in one's imagination. Seems like he prefers to be imagined as wearing a mullet, a MAGA hat, and overalls.

See, this is what irritates me about you liberal fags.

You're happy to casually drop anti-white slurs, but would you ever dare say teh dreaded taboo 'N' word?

Would you fuck. Pathetic coward.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He has had longterm relationships with women. I don’t know what it does for him… but I know what it does for me when I get all dolled up <3

You’re lazy and should have scrolled past this discussion of you were only willing to put forth a halfarsed effort. Just sayin….

You're damaged goods and a complete lost cause. What's the point in trying to explain anything to your dizzy, SJW-indoctrinated, 5XL ass?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

AWWW HELL NOOOOOO! Not my cutie brown savage beast!!!!!
Just imagine Levon here without the court ordered paper bag over his head.

Wait until Halloween to do so tho.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You're happy to casually drop anti-white slurs, but would you ever dare say teh dreaded taboo 'N' word?

I’m not anti white. I’m anti white supremacists and anti perpetuating racial divide. Know the difference.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I’m not anti white. I’m anti white supremacists and anti perpetuating racial divide. Know the difference.

You support Black Lives Matter.... you divide.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You're damaged goods and a complete lost cause. What's the point in trying to explain anything to your dizzy, SJW-indoctrinated, 5XL ass?

We are not on a dating site… in case you’re still confused.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I support justice.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re just mad cause he is really LGBTQ+ and you’re a wannabe in a dirty housecoat with a shitty paint job on your busted ass toes. You could really learn something from a man like Blurt <3 <3 <3

Bwahahaha don't let himhear you say that, according to him he's 100% hetero, even while dressed in a leather mini skirt and 6 inch heels.

I savor his decadence.
Why would a guy wearing a dress turn you on?

We already have the Scotts without the lipstick

I don’t know what it is exactly, but there is something so intriguing about gay/trans men to me. Especially the hot ones with big cocks errrr merrr gerrrd my brain goes nuts
So as a woman you are turned on by basket cases who believe they are women and are not sexual aroused by women at all.

that’s a bit self defeating but ok:Crazy:

Intrigued. Not turned on by.
what is so intriguing about mental illness?

I don’t think they are mentally ill tbh. But I also enjoy understanding where people come from, what they have been through and figuring out what makes them tick then I am with judging them because they aren’t exactly like me.

Bruce Jenner came from a normal family and had a good upbringing. He was a world renowned Olympic gold-medal winning decathlete and he said early on in his transformation that he enjoyed everything girly like having painted toes. He said during an interview that he hid his painted toes from his family under his tube socks. I think they relate to their femininity more so than your typical society produced alpha male or type A personality would.

I’m not big on encouraging little boys to wear dresses. But when my son wanted to play with brat dolls with his old sister and cousins… I didn’t force him to stop or try to humiliate him. I asked him if he wanted a boy doll to play with and then took him to buy one so he could.

I’m more about preserving innocence and kindness than I am molding them into neanderthals. My son is straight and a compassionate human.

So basically you see them as some new intriguing alien spices that needs to be studied

I'd tell you that you were being condescending with that ideology but I don't consider such lowlife scum to be worth the support

I’m saying that as long as they pay taxes and don’t commit any crimes, that it is not my place to judge them.
That's not what you said earlier tho

you said you're intrigued by them and want to see what makes them tick

Like they belong in a glass box and you require surgical gloves to interact with them.

Not saying I blame you tho. They're twisted heaps of mental illness that sorry lot

Based on the karmic response to your posts on this topic… I’m gonna go with Blurt destroyed your cheerleader. It also explains why she is swinging from Aryan’s nut. That’s just a hunch tho… since I didn’t get to read this all go down at SG.

Amirite? LoL
The only thing Blurt destroyed were his testicles and any hopes of being a successful human being with a fulfilling career

I do find it quite humorous that all the higher ed ""intellectuals" like Oak and Blurt are unsuccessful & miserable peasants in real life.

Have any idea why that is? With all the big time learning? 7th century philosophy and all that?

I wouldn’t consider either of them unsuccessful. You cannot judge success solely on money. People lead enriched lives without all the materialistic BS.

How do you judge financial or economic "success" on a forum in any case? Bragging rights?

My father always says if you can’t buy it thrice then you really can’t afford it… my grands were frugal brits born during the depression and raised during the era of rations in England… so we aren’t big on FLASH. It’s also rude to talk about money in wealthy families.

It’s clear that there is no actual wealth on this forum. Wealthy people don’t buy brand new cars. They buy classics at auctions and have a garage filled with them. Wealth is something you can’t lose. Rich will be gone after a crazy summer fueled by a toxic relationship that turns into a drug habit.

I agree with you, if there is any wealth at this forum, it's from those not talking about it. I am solidly middle class and I think most people are as well. There are some working class and poor working class here that have delusions of grandeur though. The power of a hoodie with a designer label manufactured in China. Whoo hoo!

Oh the bullshit is just too much to bear.

You live on welfare because your too fat to work in some innercity Californian turd-filled ghetto.

Middle class bahahaha, stop it ffs, my sides....

Prove it. Go on, prove that I'm on welfare or that I have ever been.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Since everyone is so stuck on my brief involvement with the Floyd protests…

I also protested when Trump was putting little children in cages.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I support justice.

You support selective racism... you're a racist. A horseshit racist.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seems to be a lot of that sort of nonsense on forums.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look who's talking? #1forumloser

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I support justice.

No I do not. I have already addressed why I am anti-white supremacist. I was 15 when my friends’ cousin went missing and her murderer was a white supremacist. They still haven’t found her body.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Look who's talking? #1forumloser

Ok, Frijoli Frau...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

WTF does that even mean? I was referring to how heavily indoctrinated you are with North American far left Cultural Marxist politics.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I support justice.

No I do not. I have already addressed why I am anti-white supremacist. I was 15 when my friends’ cousin went missing and her murderer was a white supremacist. They still haven’t found her body.

You are racist...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I support justice.

You are racist...

You are STUPID.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

WTF does that even mean? I was referring to how heavily indoctrinated you are with North American far left Cultural Marxist politics.

and you think I give a fuck because…… ?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You’re just mad cause he is really LGBTQ+ and you’re a wannabe in a dirty housecoat with a shitty paint job on your busted ass toes. You could really learn something from a man like Blurt <3 <3 <3

Bwahahaha don't let himhear you say that, according to him he's 100% hetero, even while dressed in a leather mini skirt and 6 inch heels.

I savor his decadence.

I don’t know what it is exactly, but there is something so intriguing about gay/trans men to me. Especially the hot ones with big cocks errrr merrr gerrrd my brain goes nuts
So as a woman you are turned on by basket cases who believe they are women and are not sexual aroused by women at all.

I don’t think they are mentally ill tbh. But I also enjoy understanding where people come from, what they have been through and figuring out what makes them tick then I am with judging them because they aren’t exactly like me.

Bruce Jenner came from a normal family and had a good upbringing. He was a world renowned Olympic gold-medal winning decathlete and he said early on in his transformation that he enjoyed everything girly like having painted toes. He said during an interview that he hid his painted toes from his family under his tube socks. I think they relate to their femininity more so than your typical society produced alpha male or type A personality would.

I’m not big on encouraging little boys to wear dresses. But when my son wanted to play with brat dolls with his old sister and cousins… I didn’t force him to stop or try to humiliate him. I asked him if he wanted a boy doll to play with and then took him to buy one so he could.

I’m more about preserving innocence and kindness than I am molding them into neanderthals. My son is straight and a compassionate human.

So basically you see them as some new intriguing alien spices that needs to be studied

I'd tell you that you were being condescending with that ideology but I don't consider such lowlife scum to be worth the support

I’m saying that as long as they pay taxes and don’t commit any crimes, that it is not my place to judge them.

Like they belong in a glass box and you require surgical gloves to interact with them.

Not saying I blame you tho. They're twisted heaps of mental illness that sorry lot

Based on the karmic response to your posts on this topic… I’m gonna go with Blurt destroyed your cheerleader. It also explains why she is swinging from Aryan’s nut. That’s just a hunch tho… since I didn’t get to read this all go down at SG.

Amirite? LoL
The only thing Blurt destroyed were his testicles and any hopes of being a successful human being with a fulfilling career

I do find it quite humorous that all the higher ed ""intellectuals" like Oak and Blurt are unsuccessful & miserable peasants in real life.

Have any idea why that is? With all the big time learning? 7th century philosophy and all that?

I wouldn’t consider either of them unsuccessful. You cannot judge success solely on money. People lead enriched lives without all the materialistic BS.

How do you judge financial or economic "success" on a forum in any case? Bragging rights?

My father always says if you can’t buy it thrice then you really can’t afford it… my grands were frugal brits born during the depression and raised during the era of rations in England… so we aren’t big on FLASH. It’s also rude to talk about money in wealthy families.

It’s clear that there is no actual wealth on this forum. Wealthy people don’t buy brand new cars. They buy classics at auctions and have a garage filled with them. Wealth is something you can’t lose. Rich will be gone after a crazy summer fueled by a toxic relationship that turns into a drug habit.

I agree with you, if there is any wealth at this forum, it's from those not talking about it. I am solidly middle class and I think most people are as well. There are some working class and poor working class here that have delusions of grandeur though. The power of a hoodie with a designer label manufactured in China. Whoo hoo!

You live on welfare because your too fat to work in some innercity Californian turd-filled ghetto.

Don't worry Poark, I'm not gonna post your PI.

I did have a good LOL about it though...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I support justice.

You are racist...

I’m not from the south. It’s not part of my DNA like it is with you.

Admin.

3 Felonies Hunter? Those are Rooky Numbers!
Site Supporter ☠️

I savor his decadence.

Unless a party pays taxes, doesn't break the law, but doesn't agree with you and acts accordingly...
Lots of very rich people do not pay taxes, you feeble minded fop.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I savor his decadence.

Amirite? LoL

Don't worry Poark, I'm not gonna post your PI.

I did have a good LOL about it though...

I know you can't prove that I have been on welfare. It's hard to prove a negative, isn't it?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I support justice.

You are racist...

You are STUPID.

No, YUO!@!$@, fatty...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I support justice.

You are racist...

I’m not from the south. It’s not part of my DNA like it is with you.

That's a very bigoted thing to say.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I support justice.

You are racist...

You are STUPID.

No, YUO!@!$@, fatty...

Prove it. Go on.